What do people without drinkable tap water drink? How do they make tea?

What do people without drinkable tap water drink? How do they make tea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVJCYwRgJEw
chinawaterrisk.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CWR-8-Things-You-Should-Know-About-Bottled-Water-In-China-Sep-2015-ENG.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They drink coca cola

nice map XD

Where did you get that map?
It seems to go by political boundaries instead of actual regions whee the water is and is not safe to drink from the tap.

I KNOW there are parts of the continental USA where the water is not safe to drink, or even confirmed poisonous.

>america
>safe to drink
hahaha

Only ultra poor drink tap water here.

Yeah, as long as you don't live in Flint or some other shithole.

Absolutely this
There is a part of NZ where you can't drink tap water, but it isn't coloured brown in this map

I allways drink from the tap

Esti what the fuck!

Drinking tape water?

Enjoy your fluorine and other mkultra-tier chemicals

You boil it first.

Extra Male Water Filterity

I don't know. I've always lives in places where the tap water was safe to drink. Some of those places have had tap water that had a disgusting taste or texture, but it's never been unsafe to drink and was the least expensive water so it's what I drank and used.

you drink booze and boil your water before you use it to make tea.
If the water has contaminants that boiling won't eliminate then I don't know what you would do.

I do it round o'clock, kranówa with chlorium is the best.

Eh, isn't the whole point of brewing tea to mask the taste of not-so-clear """water"""?

Always drank tap water and i'm still alive.

Now i've been to Argentina and drank a water bottle and i puked all over the hotel.

Boil, filter and chemically treat the water before use.

>whole point of brewing tea to mask the taste of not-so-clear """water"""
Polish tea culture everyone.

Lived in India for two years.

Poor people usually boil their water, whereas middle-class folks and beyond tend to have reverse-osmosis filters or purifiers in their house. My ex-girlfriend lived in Delhi and was extremely well-off; I think her family's apartment was worth around $1m USD. However, they had a small refrigerator full of water bottles. The maid would boil water en masse, wait for it to cool, and then stock the fridge so everyone could take what they wanted without having to deal with the RO or boiling.

your map is shit

I drink the tap water here occasionally (once a week). Sometimes I'm fine, other times I'm fucked. I'd say 75% success rate.
Port Moresby is usually fine, but in the more remote sites I go we take huge reserves of water with us and boil everything else.

Bastard.

some cities in mexico have drinkable tap water, eventho no one really drinks from them because they've been brain washed by bottling corporations

i have, you just live in shit place

Actually in some countries like france, tap water is more pure and clean than bottled water.

The Michigan region of North America could do with a brown spot to match the colour of their tap water.
As for drinking, people tend to buy bottled water or boil it before hand.

Fucking shit map

Why is this apparently such a hard problem to solve for some countries? I never understood

Everyone I know in Monterey drinks tap water

Any American who drinks tap water is an idiot.

boiled water, same goes for making tea

Except that we have the best drinking tap water in the world, this is a well known fact in Lithuania, not sure what retard made this map

This.
You can literally purify water by exposing it to the suns UV radiation.

>drinking tap water
>spain

I tried and puked because the smell and the taste was so bad. This was in barcelona btw. Every store sold water bottles, we couldnt even brush our teeth with it

Do you not drink tap water Russian bro?

this

It's a reddit map. I don't understand why op even uses it.

Do you not boil water before making tea? Boiling the water would make it safe to drink

Boiling water twice gives you cancer, true fact

In China it is not safe to drink water after boiling it due to all the heavy metals and chemicals in the water

Even HK it is safe to drink tap water

Bottled water in most countries tends to not be subjected the the same health regulations as tap water is, and half the time it is just repackaged tap water.

Oh and everyone drinks bottled water in China, but even that is not necessarily safe (because you know, quality china product)
chinawaterrisk.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CWR-8-Things-You-Should-Know-About-Bottled-Water-In-China-Sep-2015-ENG.pdf

drinkable means safe to drink, not pleasant to drink. tea made with most tap water tastes shit.

They even indicate the number of a well here. Water is local so I even know people who work at the factory, I'm wuite sure in quality. Market fixes something that government d

>How do they make tea?
You do know how to make tea, right? You boil it.

>xenoestrogens
>endocrine disruptors
>heavy metals
Sounds dysgenic, but ok.

Do you use underground water like some Belorussian cities?

Basically yes. Most water is artesian meaning it comes from deep underground and is good to drink.