I have seen about 30 movies this year, and this is my favorite...

I have seen about 30 movies this year, and this is my favorite. You fuckers think it's a meme to like this film but it is literally the best movie I have seen this year.

I agree op, it made me happy and sad. It was awesome

Of course it's good, everyone knows that critics and Rotten Tomatoes lie about every movie

yeah it was a great achievement for film decades to come.

2016 film of the year

Holy shit, what else did you see?

Precious kino

probably the best capefilm ever. i know capekino is just a meme around here, but that's really the only way i can describe BVS:DOJ:UE

The Ultimate Edition is an 8.5/10

It would be a 9.5/10 if Zack had removed the e-mail scene from the cut.

The email scene was a parody of youtube capeshit hype culture.

I think it's great as well. I watched the air plane fight scene in Civil War on yt, and holy fuck is the rest of the movie that bad? Cringe worthy dialog, horrible choreography, blatantly obvious green screen. Overrated piece of trash

I've been meaning to rewatch it in B&W, same with MoS

Maybe it is, I don't know what to put past Zack sometimes, but it's messes with the pacing at the part of the movie.

>I have seen about 30 movies this year
jfc the current state of Sup Forums

Nice meme bruhs

its actually a very good film, it has flaws, but it tries to make the story properly mythic and serious. the film could be made into an Opera without too much trouble. its not film by numbers, like the marvel movies i love. i cant stop thinking about this film, despite its flaws. however, civil war is entirely forgettable, even though it was a better flowing film.

yeah Civil War sucked donkey cocks

Ok here's my opinion. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. Would I watch it again? Yes. But not more than twice. Suicide Squad was better and I see replay value in that.

It's an epic superhero movie. The action is intense. I look forward to what ZS does next. It didn't have the fan fiction writing that I'm used to from Marvel films.

>looks at the whole thread
Triggered

Other than BvS I saw:
The Revenant
The Finest Hours
Race
Zoolander 2
13 Hours
Captain America: Civil War
Brothers Grimsby
Finding Nemo 2
Deadpool
XMen Apocalypse
Gods of Egypt
London has Fallen
Miracles from Heaven
Hail, Caesar
Cafe Society
Bad Moms
Hardcore Henry
Free State of Jones
Warcraft
Suicide Squad
Independence Day 2
Jason Bourne
TMNT 2
Neighbors 2
Money Monster
Tarzan
Angry Birds
Norm of the North

Of them, Revenant was my second favorite

Honestly it was the best CAPESHIT this year but not the best film that's been released.

If you think it's the best film this year you need to watch more movies

Did batman actually kill anyone, outside of the dream sequence?

>crushed cars
>dozens of violently broken henchmen
>extensive use of miniguns from his vehicles
probably

Your pick for best?

a few mooks were collateral in the Batmobile chase, and the two dudes who were firing gattling guns at the Batjet

It's never directly shown but can be inferred that he kills several mercenary

>Revenant
Edge lord detected. You lose all credibility

Fair enough

If Batman would have used the kryptonite spear on Superman would it have killed him?

why didnt you like the revenant?

try to come up with more than "it was shit"

I'm sorry, which of those movies I listed would you consider better?

Funny, I saw 3 this year and it was the worst

In the Martha rescue scene did he just severely injure the henchman or kill them? Grenade guy got btfo obvs

He's a big bat

If only Zack could story tell as well as he can frame.

Severely injure, just as in the Arkham games.

You clearly did not understand the subtle undertone themes like Man against himself, man against his enemies, and man against nature. Also the beginning scene is up there with the beach scene from Saving Private Ryan. Beautifully shot thought provoking movie

4 U

Gnarly

In MoS and BvS does the combat have tk do with the Infamous games?

Man of Steel looks surprisingly pretty good in b&w up to the moment Supes pushes Zod into the gas station, just take it back to colour or stop watching at that point. Snyder for some reason loses all his good contrasting there so its better just watching in colour.

Just realised how weak the movies in 2016 have been

I'll opt for midnight showing. Nice guys/neon demon gets an honourable mention

is this bait or did you literally just list the 3 most basic types of conflict from an introductory middleschool literature class because you thought it would make you sound smart?

Ive had mixed opinions on CW and I think the airport scene is worst of it, practically unbarable in 3D. Unless your really keen on seeing it Winter Soldier is the peak of the "Cap" trilogy.

It's a smart movie bro

Is it worth watching?

Ah as much as I dont really like the movie I have to recommend it atleast, its good. It can be really frustrating especially when you realise theres no stakes and some of the cgi is god awful but the winter soldier in it makes it worth a watch. Every scene with him is good.

Civil war? It's a good movie but a huge step down from winter soldier. Personally I found it very bland.

Its a "by-the-book" cookie cutter marvel movie it doesn't take any risk but it will not disappoint

Me too familia

He's saying it was better than BvS you illiterate fool.

No it wasn't

This was better tbqh but not by much. This year fucking sucks

I didn't see BvS when it came out, but I saw this and I really liked it. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but it felt like a DC comic come to life. Made me wonder what all the fuss was over the original.

I want more batman scenes like the one with the chinese hookers