Why did my country and the eu take in so many immigrants when there was absolutely no need to do so...

Why did my country and the eu take in so many immigrants when there was absolutely no need to do so? I can understand those who are well educated and got a job here, but for the rest it makes no sense. They are keeping wages down and taking jobs the native born can easily do. Are there any good arguments for this?

muh charity

>Why did my country and the eu take in so many immigrants

I wonder too

it helps dilute the distinct cultural differences between european nations making it easier for them to create a superstate

You know, when I first started posting on Sup Forums 5 years ago, I would have found this comic to be ridiculous tinfoil-tier stupidity, and I probably would have said "go back to Sup Forums" or something like that. But now, after watching how France has been evolving over the same time period, the comic actually kinda makes sense.

It just makes no sense. The country becomes less safe and more polarized. And for what? A some lucky people out of millions get to live of another country's success

Yeah no shit

Join nordfront or whatever you have in Norway

>the comic actually kinda makes sense.

yeah it does.

nazi

Yeah because kids talk like 'our economy can grow steadily meaning enough resources and opportunities'

> Kicked out of university for racism

>They are keeping wages down and taking jobs the native born can easily do.

But they don't do it though.

It's complete bullshit though

Ha good thing that doesn't happen in America

It's mostly deciding to let them move in so that they can escape death at the hands of ISIS right?

>They are keeping wages down and taking jobs the native born can easily do.

I've been anti-(mass)immigration longer than most people have been alive here, but this is simply not true.

It's true the competition for lesser skilled jobs is a problem, but this has more to do with automation than immigration.

And keeping wages down? Our wages are artificially inflated by the petrodollar, and immigrants compete with the same salaries as everyone else. The only sector this is not the case is in construction with Polish workers, but even this has to do with inflated wages of construction workers.

I'm not trying to sound rude, but this "keeping wages down and taking jobs" seems like you took it from an American, it has no relevance to our situation and immigration as we do not have illegal immigrants in the workforce.

The capitalists like it because population growth is good for the economy. The lefties like it because they want to help people in need.

Because jews.

We have the same problem and we're not even white, we're mestizos. Kalergi plan in full effect, planes full of poor Haitians, mass immigration of Central Americans, media all day pushing "acceptation and tolerance", they come here for "a better life". The common Chilean won't put up with this bullshit for much longer.

>It's mostly deciding to let them move in so that they can escape death at the hands of ISIS right?

that