How do I save this weed until May 4th?

How do I save this weed until May 4th?

glass jar

Inhale and hold

Thanks it can be wathever or one with special top?

This

looks like shit weed. want to save it? just dont smoke it.... are you that dumb?

I'm sorry Im in the outside and mi cellphone flash y shit

for starters split in in half and hide the other stash and smoke the other half as you would normaly. then i suggest use a one hitter or hot knifing. fyi hot knives get the band for your buck u use less then the size of a pea and that will get you to the moon

just any glass jar as long as its air tight, dont put it in the plastic bag inside the jar though just tip it all in and it'll be good

OP here, what is a hot knives? how do I do it?

is that dirt?

Alright, thank you

If you're trying to save weed until 2018, freeze it, otherwise just keep it sealed until may.

Dirt weed

It's weed, check this -->

YouTube is your special friend

Is nice weed, check this -->

Nigga what in the fuck are you even smoking? What did you pay for this?

You fucken drugger

No no,is nice weed but the potho is bad, I'm in the outside and the flash of my cellphone is shitty

ok op your in for a treat then what you do is get two butter knifes heat them up with stove or torch till both knifes are red hot then just press the flower onto one knife not to hard or it will burn it (lightly it will stick) then you squish the two knifes togather pressing the bud togeather there will be a shitload of smoke so use a soda bottle cut in half and hold it in you mouth and inhale. be carefull cause you can pass out from these i would but them up to par with taking a fat gb

Put some heroin in it silly.

That's not bud. That's gardening soil.

Trips of truth

toke that bit and burnt me fookin hand off a stingin roger

It's weed I fucking swear, I've already said that I'm outside, is night and my cell phone's flash is shitty thats why photo is shit

>you can pass out from these
Nigga wut?

Sounds hard to me user

Please remind me of the shows name

Nah Yeah Nah. Hoigh Moites. Mah names Mahk Naolan. Friends call me Nawlsee

Show?

not kidding they hit you like a fucking freight train like if you had a GB before think of your first time its like that

user look it up on google . i said the same thing till i did it easy asf

The Big Lez Show

Thanks

That's my birthday, are you saving it for me user?:3

Nice digits, Op here, It's my birth day too fagget !

Oh shit

i have never seen anyone measure a bag of weed in CM