Tfw Sup Forums heard my plea

>tfw Sup Forums heard my plea

It's a good start, guys, but when have we ever known when to stop?

Gotta be one of us out there in this fucker's town that can ensure the law follows through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10
youtube.com/watch?v=nGvRepkiWcg
youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM
youtu.be/jT7GIFPKdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I approve this message.

Coward's trying to hide behind the excuse his family is being destroyed.

He's a fucking sociopath manchild and needs a serious life lesson, he needs to be made an example of.

youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10

Lies, all of it.

Anyone else aware the kid who catches the most shit is a step-kid?

How can a father allow and participate in that sort of treatment of his flesh and blood over a frog-faced cunt of a wife like he's got?

Bump

Kid will end up shooting up a school. Just wait.

Or he'll snap like I did and brain one of the fuckers with a pipe and end up in jail.

I heard they got doxx'd last night?

sorry, whats the story here

I didn't hear about that, glad they did though. Hope they bash the parents heads in.

Parents physically and psychologically abusing their children, recording it, and monetizing the videos on youtube.

Mainly focusing on one kid, Cody, who is a step-child to the mother.

Now the guy is trying to say it's all fake, and all this backlash is destroying his family.

He's a fucking sociopath that drove one of his kids to start smearing shit on the walls because the poor little fucker can't control anything else in his life.

They took down all their videos, some wonderful people backed them up though so they are still on the web somewhere. type in 'daddyofive' on youtube you should be filled in.

i know Sup Forums fucking hates youtube celebs but h3h3 and philip defranco both have videos on it

boogie too but he's a fat fuck

Any of you faggots gonna post a background to this? Fucking autists.

see

this kind of shit is why niggers are taking over america fucking white trash

I just watched the video where they spray invisible ink all over the kids room, then scream at him to come into there, both of them screaming at him simultaneously saying what the fuck did you do and he just backs into the wall balling his eyes out. I literally cried watching this. Does anyone know if the address posted is their real address? I have some connections with CPS and If it can be proven that's their address I'll make some calls in the morning.

I live in the next town over from where this guy lives and a women my girlfriend knows is apparently contacting CPS on the dude. Things sometimes have a way of working themselves out in this world.

Did you see the way the kid flinches? Poor kid is scared out of his mind.

Please tell me this is true.

user can you confirm address?

I did, I hope to god CPS watches the videos and gathers enough evidence to remove the child. 90% of the time even when a child is being abused they do nothing.

official statement from CPS is they were unaware of the videos previously during an investigation and they can't confirm or deny anything

usually means it's being looked into

bumping with 2b 2booty

Let's hope so. Those poor kids are gonna crack one day and murder those 'parents' I will be thankful when that day comes.

Can't confirm address but they're in Damascus MD. And it's true so far as I know.

I just saw there is a petition with almost 6k signatures for their removal, also some inisideredition website did a story on them. I'm sure this will be enough to get the attention it needs to help those kids. I fucking hate this world so much.

naw Sup Forumsro

monsters just make more fucking monsters

those kids need to get some help or better homes or something

shit i hope they take all the kids and adopt them out to wealthy californian gay couples with ranches

He's name is Mike Martin right? That's what is says on his twitter?

True, You good sir are a lot more level-headed than I am. I get so filled with rage my first thought is treat violence with violence.

Correct and if he's retarded as I think, his birthday is also 1982.

seriously who the fuck puts personal info out like that it's like they're asking for it

there was a police report floating around on twitter regarding them, too

been down that road user

thing with abusers is they never seem to want to fuck with people who can fight back though

kek he's just asking to be doxxed if he hasn't been already.

word on the street is he got doxxed last night but so far no confirmation on that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nGvRepkiWcg

Just a little snippet

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM

More of the story.

what kind of sites could i find to see the videos(removed) shared or downloaded?

nice digits

gonna be good to see these fuckers burn though

this vid has more snippets and folks on youtube probably have ripped and re-uploaded them by now

He posted more videos on the situation, that is just the first one. More shit went down after this video.

2bump

youtu.be/jT7GIFPKdAA

Yeah the second video is the better one, the first one doesn't even scratch the surface.

good shit user

here you go

Christ the way the poor kid clenches up any time his Dad gets near him.

bampin

The dad acts like more of a child than the actual children.

another 2bump

lol there is a father involved so already a thousand time better.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg

dude breaks it down further here

bumparino

this sort of guy with what 12 ga shot guns were made for. What sort of cowardly little bitch beats children?

Holy moly that's nice

the kind with a small dick and a fat nasty wife

new word on the street is his previous wife has a learning disability

so the same kind of guy who surrounds himself with fatties and retards to feel good

yorha makes good butts