Any white person who has ever written or spoken the word nigger is automatically disqualified from all forms of...

Any white person who has ever written or spoken the word nigger is automatically disqualified from all forms of employment. Permanently.

Any company that knowingly employs a white person known to have written or spoken the word nigger is a racist organization which deserves to be sued into bankruptcy.

Offensive speech is a criminal act.

I have decided to make it my life's work to subpoena Sup Forums in order to obtain all of the IP addresses associated with any post that includes the word nigger in it. I am going publicly out you on my own website.

People will be able to come to my website, Google your name, and then read every thread in which you posted the word nigger and in what context. An public archive of your hatred. It is my hope that once my archive is complete, you racists pieces of shit will become unemployable and destined to serve as an economic example, a warning for other white people to see.

If you say the word nigger, even only once, you deserve a lifetime of poverty and I'm going to it that this happens to you.

nigger

nigger

You're a stupid nigger

>believing we would ever allow you to keep that website up

lemon party

Nigger

Nice b8
Nigger

Quit being such a nigger, nigger.

Well my boss said they weren't hiring any more niggers so I doubt they'd care if I said anything about dirty worthless garbage African well fare using slave ass no good low down dirty lying snake in the grass thieving hollering AIDS infested jobless homeless cultureless lazy gorilla faced stinky fatherless murdering raping loud useless cheap fuck headed brainless spineless godless NIGGERS

Do you have a kickstarter?

I would love to contribute to this project, having never used the n word ever.

I think this would be hilarious. So many tears.

As the fake doctor Martin Luther Nigger King Jr once said... ouch I've been shot

kek you are one butthurt nigger.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Also, sage goes in all fields.

Also the world will be a better place when niggers are gone (if ever).

Also Sup Forums doesn't keep a permanent record of posts, nigger.

Good luck niggerlover. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. I make 6 figures a year, nigger fucker, fucking nigger cuck. What the fuck is your nigger ass going to do about it, nigger?

is this bait (im black)

Jokes on you, I'm already poverty stricken.

niger

Pathetic bait are you even trying troll?
also
NIGGER
Porch monkey
Jiggaboos
Spear chuckers
Obsolete farm machinery
Moon crickets
Dindus
North American pavement apes

second!

Nigger pussy, anyone?

>OP implying anyone on Sup Forums will ever be anything BUT poverty class.

Please die in a house fire, you cum-guzzling gutter slut.

At one time Nigger was implemented as a fucking wordfilter... So you would be unable to prove either way if they used it or not, causing EVERYONE to have ever posted to never be employed... and how the fuck do you account for those who leech off other peoples wi-fi too? OP is not just a faggot but a rare NIGGER FAGGOT. Sage goes in all fields.

nigger lol amidoinitrite?

Fuck off you Jew nigger.

Jew niggers have to stand in the back of the gas chamber.

You realize that you can only do this with the abolishment of the first amendment, right, nigger?

That's a good thing i've never wrote nigger then.

negro

This remind anyone of "The Turner Diaries" ?

What do you guys have against niggers? I think everybody should own one.

lol you racist prick. Want to lose that title? Make it so ANY person who has written or spoken it is disqualified. You're welcome. This might be a problem when automation pushes world-wide unemployment rates well into the double digits though.

So basically you want to turn us all into niggers.

lol ok fag nigger

This won't fly in that glorious nation known as the United States of America...sorry bro, 1st amendment clearly protects the country from confused assholes such as yourself. No such thing as 'offensive speech'. Go hide under a rock.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Swallow my butt, butthole.

Niggggggggggggggggggggggggggggger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER CHICKEN TENDIES FUCKING NIGGER

Get fucked lol

What do you call two niggers fucking?

Shit the fuck up nigger

Niggernuggets?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

You said nigger in your post.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Not even going to sage the thread, I'd like other anons to be able to laugh at this.

I know this is bait but. Nigger.

i mean, you're just kinda using free speech against them, so props dude

No, you call them fucking niggers!

73 KB
73 KB JPG

Any black person who has ever written or spoken the word nigger is automatically disqualified from all forms of employment. Permanently.
What's fare is fare. Tired of this raicest double standard.

Negro

Niggity niggy nig nog niggerino

nigger

Who cares what they say though, they're just a bunch of niggers.

>Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga. Ooga.
>
>Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga.
>
>Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga.
>
>Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga.
>
>
>Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga.
>
>Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga Ooga booga.

nigger.

This.

Uncle Charlie ain't done nuffin', itz all de black coonz fault and his mammy ass single black mother with her neck snappin' EBT card havin' attitude raisin up all dez black men 2 be mommas boys enslaved by the bitches that are supposed to help dem beez free.

satire aside, this would only rate as "moderate" at most in terms of tumblr/sjw schemes

nigger

Das rassist mang

>twelvies thinking they cool cause they post nigger 20 times in a row
>mfw i think they should burn in hell with the scorched humans

Nigger you are the niggest nigger i nigger did see. Seriously though black people blah blah blah.

Nigger

good luck with that nigger

Take this nigger living shit to pol

We control the niggers with fried chicken

nothing worse than a racist nigger.

I think we may have found the niggest

not white so niggers away!

N I G G E R

Any black person who has ever written or spoken the word cracker is automatically disqualified from all forms of employment. Permanently.

Any company that knowingly employs a black person known to have written or spoken the word cracker is a racist organization which deserves to be sued into bankruptcy.

Offensive speech is a criminal act.

>blah blah blah

It works both ways fuckhead.

But I'm a nigger

Any Nigger person who has ever Existed is automatically disqualified from all forms of employment. Permanently.

is this real?

Subpoena this, nigger.

PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigger your doing the lords work. Fuck all those niggers that use that awful word, I fucking hate those niggers. Well now I'm gonna go suck some nigger dick and hopefully choke to death for my sins to society.

i like this meme

Nigger

topkek

▲▲

I was never a racist and I live in the upper Midwest. There are not many blacks here.
> be me go on third soccer trip to Omaha
>my wife and daughters go to outlet mall on break
> never been robbed before and I'm 44
>my 12 year old turns her back for 20 seconds and puts her purse down
>she is simply looking at clothes
>two NIGGGERS steal her purse
>she's got her phone which she paid for from babysitting money and 130 dollars from which she earned from picking up dogshit, mowing and doing laundry.
>her allowance gone because two niggers grabbed it ran out
Fuck niggers and fuck you
What do you think she is going to think about blacks from here on out?
Get a clue and kys

nigger

  ▲
▲ ▲

Attention seeking nigger detected

Spoken like someone whos never lived in a neighborhood with dindus

I'm from England so i'll call you a fuckin GLOLLIWOG

>Offensive speech is a criminal act

You're absolutely right. It's because of this that virtue signaling moral busybodies find excuses to be "offended" over every little thing ever.

Perhaps at some point society will come to its senses, but until then, a bad episode of South Park is what our very reality has become. And it's all because of retarded kikes and niggers like you. Now go hang yourself.

Ok nigger

I prefer jigaboo personally

>NIGGER
>I
>G
>G
>E
>R

hmm lose my job as electrical engineer over saving the feelings of worthless niggers?

Eat shit, nigger.

Obligatory nigger

I would say that you'll be costing a lot of niggers their jobs, considering that niggers say "nigger" more than any other sort of person, but they don't work, anyway!

Jesus H. Christ and I ain't even Christian. Calm the fuck down with the pastas. And if by some small chance you aren't pasta-ing, please know nearly all of these retards don't mean it. This is their equivalent of a safe place. They don't do that shit in real life, but then they come here, a place you view voluntarily, and let it all out.

My go-to word is "Jays".
My old manager used to say it all the time and when I asked "Why Jays?" he told me, "Because that's all they ever talk about! Did you see my Jays? Hey check out them Jays. You see them new Jays? It's every fucking day with them."

Shit still cracks me up.

STFU NIGGER ..

Forget about that whole US Constitution First Amendment nonsense. It's just getting in the way.

Kek