Sister

Friends wife Nicole

Wwyd?

Wife

Any interest?

ex

Love you too

Wife

More of her please. Lucky to have such a fucking boner magnet of a sister. You find her dildos yet?

Would you fuck my wife?

MOARR

my god more

Yes. But please try for some new pics soon.

moar?

Sure. Just not sober

No dildos but dirty panties are plentiful.

Yes

Rate mt gf body

Wow. I bet you have a hard on 24 7 around her. Id be cumming in her food constantly lol

Wwyd?

lol i'm fine with this. she's hot

My girl's boobies. Enjoy.

I've thought about that but have never done it. Kinda hot.

Seduce her over time and get her to fall for me, the first time we fuck id be so sweet and gentle while we made out, eat that pussy and get her nice and wet, once she shifted gears to wanting to please me id get rough. Throat fucking her till she gagged and choking her while i pounded that pussy. When i finished id cum on her face and shrug, wait for her to ask if it was good and tell her she was a 5 out of 10. With practice itll be better. Id turn her into a sub slut eager to please.

Once she was trained Id befriend you at a family dinner and after a few drinks let you know your sis is basically my fuck slave and ask what you wanted to see her do. We'd bond as i film her doing your requests over the next few years making your sister your personal cam whore

wwyd to my ex plaything?

ex

more

hotwaifu

Id love to tribute her later

one more, rate?

Anyone like petite blondes?

Does she look like a slut?

YES

Gimme moar of that hotwaifu.

Gimme a full body for a wwyd

And I think you should!

Is she asking to be pile drived?

delivery

EVEN MORE

Who wants her? Wwyd?

Only if she wouldn't let me

id rip those little jeans off to start,,

bend her over

I will. When everyone goes to sleep.

current GF

sure but not orange ones

unless

if you dress her up as an oompa loompa, throw on a sweet Willy Wonka cosplay and fuck her silly on cam I'll paypal you 2k

You get the WWYD for your sis? lol

Mine

Sister. Wwyd

Post the pics here then?

Random question but what's her name

Is this girl too young to sign up on a dating site? swingeer.com

Not yet. Wwyd?

>sister

Bs

Wwyd

i would push her up against that mirror, pull her pants and panties down, plow her in the ass, and then cum all over her back

WWYD?

For heaven sake, more! so damn pretty

Maliah. Why?

Seduce her over time and get her to fall for me, the first time we fuck id be so sweet and gentle while we made out, eat that pussy and get her nice and wet, once she shifted gears to wanting to please me id get rough. Throat fucking her till she gagged and choking her while i pounded that pussy. When i finished id cum on her face and shrug, wait for her to ask if it was good and tell her she was a 5 out of 10. With practice itll be better. Id turn her into a sub slut eager to please.

Once she was trained Id befriend you at a family dinner and after a few drinks let you know your sis is basically my fuck slave and ask what you wanted to see her do. We'd bond as i film her doing your requests over the next few years making your sister your personal cam whore

wwyd to my ex plaything?

Ex. Wwyd?

Fiancé. Cuck me.

more

more

Damn nice titties.

Here's a ass shot this time.

Just an extremely similar build to my ex but that's not her cheers mate

Left. With her bitch sister.

How would you use her?