I was never subbed in the first place.

i unsubbed 2 years ago

but user, i have a life

>inb4 but you browse le 4chin

this
>2011
>being subbed to fathony pandano

lol but you browse Sup Forums fag

It's just a bunch of plebbitors in the comments , they don't even know what last.fm or rym are . He's too self aware at this point , I couldn't care less , the deep cuts guy and some other vinyl channels are okay to watch .

but you browse le Sup Forums feggo

mentioning it doesn't make it wrong user.

That one bass guy who talks about music theory isn't bad imo.

in my heart it does

yeah deep cuts is pretty good desu

Which one ? I like music channels but don't care for reviews of new albums . Stuff like Red Bull academy and amoeba, there was a channel of some black guy that had a huge collection of prog and krautrock but can't remember what it's called

Just looked it up and his name is Adam Neely. youtube.com/watch?v=_gCJHNBEdoc
I don't watch much youtube in general but there seems to be a shortage of popular channels who actually talk about music theory and have good production values.

Yeah, I've seen his vaporwave video before .

Cheerio Famtano

Why does new Sup Forums hold this guy to such high regard? He was a Sup Forumstant just like anyone, he isn't anyone special

His only good channel is his shitposting one.

>new Sup Forums
Sup Forums has been sucking his cock since 2010.

the level of cock sucking since then has elevated to arse licking and I'm not okay with it. Before it was the occasionally cal chuchesta post, but he wasn't revered as a scholar in the field as he is now

It got worse when he openly started talking about Sup Forums in his videos, and even made a hipster character with giant sunglasses to represent Sup Forums.

YouTube '''numbers''' are rigged.

I still don't get why Sup Forums hates him

We don't.

We don't care.

He's an irrelevant '''plant'''.

>'''plant'''

he worked his way up from nothing to what he is now over the course of 10 years. how is he a "plant"?

muh paranoia

You're just buttmad he hasn't done that in years

It's probably the source of hundreds of newfags that act like they're on Sup Forums, or worse, but this isn't my home board anyway, so I'm not exactly THAT mad.

apparently he acquired a small army of shills along the way.

fuck outta here

(and youtube, facebook, twitter ARE rigged)

I hate how the comments on his vids are the same shitty memes reposted over and over

>xD Real niggas read the score then dip
>WtF MELON YOU GAVE THIS A 7 BUT GAVE KENDRICK A 2???
>Re-review MBDTF
>Rate your life choices
>XD Cal Chuchesta is the best rapper in the game

Can't even have a good discussion on his ratings anymore, because he gave into the memes too much

Cal Chuchesta is the best rapper in the game

It's all fake as fuck.

Why would anyone even need a music reviewer in 2017?

You can dial up whatever, immediately and for free..

This plant is just there to set narratives, attempt to to establish a artificial sense of importance/gravity, and to try to control the culture in general.

those "shills" are called his fans who he "acquired" because he put in the effort to produce content they enjoy.

but yeah keep living in your fantasy land you dumb reddit frogposter

so how do you find your music?

>Why would anyone even need a music reviewer in 2017?

Fantano is just another YouTuber at this point, he's the PewDiePie of Music tbqhfam

>those "shills" are called his fans who he "acquired" because he put in the effort to produce content they enjoy.

>posts pepe image from tumblr
>complains about shitty memes

I agree with all of this except for the plant part. I think he's just a music lifestylist whose surface level reviews resonates with a lot of novices who are too new to music to independently form their own taste.

kek, keep shilling

kek, like anyone with half a clue, needs a Youtube plant to expose them to their own culture.

It's super serial legit numbers. He has a garillion followers.

Ok. I totally buy it.

Fuck outta here

Newfag frogposters everywhere.

nah i like his channel :)

That's the new mainstream 'media'.

Covert plants, posing as independent artists, and them memed endlessly by shills on rigged tech platforms.

Lots of band/artists are promoted this way as well. (not difficult to tell which ones)

you're arguing over this with a 40 year old man btw

>kek, keep shilling

not an argument

>kek, like anyone with half a clue, needs a Youtube plant to expose them to their own culture.

you didn't answer my question dumb frogposter

no one is telling you niggas jackshit about anything.

Already did

you'd have to be extremely fucking dumb to think that any investor/cultural-shadowman gives a shit about controlling what music people like and that you have somehow on your own found music (probably off of some music garbage collector like feedbands) that is superior to even something as mediocre as artangels.

his comment section reminds me of people i used to go to school with that just started finding out about memes now, like facebook meme pages and wear odd future merchandise

>2011
>Still using youtube

this
he stopped reviewing albums i cared about
he doesn't even yunoreview albums i care about

kek, nigga PLZ.

Music is a BIG deal

comments are prob written by the same type of niggas who shill this board

that's why Sup Forums is so shit, it's just 16 year old fuckboys who worship radiohead.

Sup Forums is like 75% shill

>radiohead
that was a few years ago. the meme to worship is deathgrips