I heard B likes to suck shitlogs from Andy Sixx's asshole. Is that true???

I heard B likes to suck shitlogs from Andy Sixx's asshole. Is that true???

Die.

Too soon

Don't you guys enjoy his warm, steam-creamy shitlogs??

Log rest ye merry, gentlemen
Let nothing worry thee
For Andy Sixx our saviour
Has something up his sleeve

To save us from our hunger pangs
If we get on our knees
To suck a log of shit out of his ass
Out of his ass
O suck a log of shit out of his ass

Beautiful

Composition of Feces

About 75% of fecal weight is made up of water. The other 25% is composed of solid matter which contains :

Undigested fiber and solidified components of digestive juices (30%)
Bacteria (30%)
Fat (10% to 20%)
Inorganic matter (10% to 20%)
Protein (2% to 3%)

Odor of Feces

The odor of feces may differ among people and is influenced significantly by the foods that are consumed. The gas byproducts of bacterial action in the colon largely accounts for the odor of the feces. Hydrogen sulphide is one of the most prominent odoriferous compounds responsible for the characteristic smell of the stool. Other compounds like indole, skatole and mercaptans are also responsible for the odor.

Color of Feces

Feces usually has a brown color, ranging from a tan hue to a darker-brown color. Bilirubin is passed out in the bile and the action of bacteria and air in the gut breaks it down into stercobilin and urobilin, which gives stool its typical color. Additionally, certain foods with a strong colorants or other staining agents may also influence the color of feces.

I fucking cracked up and woke my wife up

THANK KEK FOR THIS MEME

INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEE

Feel free to repost them. I posted 9 of them on know your meme. I didn't write the main entry, but I made the poems

I just want to suck a warm, warm, log of shit out of Andy Sixx's cremehole. Can't you imagine it? The warm log of shit sliding down your throat... A little fart slips out... you smell it... it smells... amazing. Corn scratching against your insides as you slurp every last piece of shit up. Can't you imagine? So warm, so, so, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I NEED YOU ANDY

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole.

Are you like... a toxicologist? I just learned more than I ever could have possibly wanted to know about fecal matter.

POLLY by Nirvana

Polly wants a warm log
Spread it on a cracker first
Then I'll give her water
So that she can quench her thirst

It was meat
Now it's a turd
From Andy Sixx
For a bird
It's stuck inside his ass
It won't come out
Want some help
To suck it down
Brought some cream
But there's no need
He promised me
It's all ready
Warm and creamy logs
From Andy's ass
He's constipated
This too shall pass

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, Andy you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Log School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret shits on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed faces I've shat on. I am trained in gorilla logging and I’m the top sniper in the entire US Log Force. You are nothing to me but just another toilet. I will shit the creamiest log, the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fiberous food sources across the USA and your throat is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your your throat. You’re fucking swallowing my log, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shit on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare ass. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed logging, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Anus and I will use it to its full extent to wipe my miserable ass off in your face, I'm incontinent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue by my log. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

You forgot Andy's logs are made of 100% ecstacy

not nice but if i didn't have a warm n creamy plopping down my lips, i could be you

That's a fucking crazy ass amount of bacteria, dawg. I mean I could have guessed there would be a shitload of it in there (sorry, couldn't resist) but 7.5% of a turd by weight is bacteria? That really is a lot of microscopic organisms.

Kill yourself you forced meme faggot. This was never funny. Sage.

I counter your sage with a bump.

Now suck Andy's sixxlog down like the good little bitchboi you are.