Save cody from his PieceOShit dad. pic related is cody after his dad slammed him into a bookcase

Save cody from his PieceOShit dad. pic related is cody after his dad slammed him into a bookcase.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YS8_1CmdvWM?t=4m46s
insideedition.com/headlines/22892-parents-defend-prank-video-that-left-sons-in-tears-we-were-all-just-having-fun
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cody got rekt, what a fag...

Let me bust out the patron warrior of olde, Everyone, get in here!

Samefag post.

somebody make a discord

How old were you when you got raped?

Guess that little faggot shouldn't play football if he can't take a hit

I'm talking to a news channel. What's the address and real name of DaddyoFive?

>dad gets friends to hop on thread on Sup Forums to slide it
>damage control maximum

If Cody's dad and his friends browse Sup Forums then they are all PiecesOShit...

Especially that little faggot Cody.

Gosh gee wilikers I wish I was cool enough to be his friend. stfu pussy fart

Get Sup Forums on the news or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

You shouldn't make fun of rape victims. He's probably getting flash back of when his foster daddy fisted him.

Bait or truly new blood.

The video with dad running around the house with a gun is still up on mom's YouTube.

1117 Innsbrook Way Ijamsville MD 21754
is there a brave user willing to order them a pizza to their address?

better be pure pineapple pizza

I would, but I live in Europe

what do u mean brave? it takes like 2 mins and u cant get in trouble...

dude do this shit with public wifi and dominos.com
or a proxy

This faggot dared to put this in his channel description, also a few links from their youtube page if you're up to it.

Links you stupid fuck.

Alright well this was fun and all but this topic is boring now fuck cody fuck the parents and fuck idk the pets or something

THIS IS CODY'S DAD SPEAKING

I'm gonna punch this little bitch in the face twice for every single post that gets made in this thread.

Dubs and I stomp on his balls.

Trips and I make him eat my poops.

You've been warned.

rolling

use a skype number to call. or since your in europe you dont have to be afraid about doing it online

rolling trips

roll

snake eyes

dubs and you killyourself

adele

>pic related is cody after his dad slammed him into a bookcase
Prove it nigger

Whip that ass!

Rollerino

DaddyOFive looks like such a retard I wouldn't be surprised if he were on Sup Forums

That's 2 more right in the kisser!

The dad deleted the videos, but you can till find copies on youtube

kid deserves it, let natural selection run its course.

Google.com

Nice try DaddyOFour... but DaddyOFive is best daddy.

nice proofs faggots

winrar

going to post the video to your youtube?

youtu.be/YS8_1CmdvWM?t=4m46s
here's a reupload, set to start right before he's thrown into the bookcase.

That kid will grow up to becomes our next Hitler/savior!

Anons, spread the Inside Edition article on your Facebook. insideedition.com/headlines/22892-parents-defend-prank-video-that-left-sons-in-tears-we-were-all-just-having-fun

We've been sending them the other abuse videos, and if they get enough view/comments on this segment then they'll likely run another segment on national television again about the video with Cody getting pushed into the bookshelf and getting a bloody nose either tomorrow or Friday.

Okay so who is this kid and why the fuck do you Sup Forumstards care?

are you really that autistic that you can't use the internet. This has been like a big deal for the last two days.

His dad's mean to him in youtube videos and we still need to atone ourselves for making that one tumblr cunt kill herself

how can i send it to them as well?

Cody:
>repeatedly physically abused by siblings, father, and mother for entertainment
>pushed into a bookcase by father causing nose to bleed unaddressed
>repeatedly psychologically abused forced to appear on camera while clearly expressing severe distress and frustration
>continually blamed for own behaviour and abuse "he ran at me" "he smeared poo everywhere" "something is wrong with him" "he misbehaves" "it wasn't blood it was red ink"
>father backtracks on specific examples and incidents, eg smearing faeces on wall, a common behaviour trait expressed by children suffering high anxiety/tension ptsd
>father backtracks on the entire channel "fake, scripted, not real"

Textbook child abuse, emotional and physical.

Because we are all perverted fucking dipshits, but bearing kids isn't cool no matter what

this kid's dad forged legal documents saying he had custody, and is abusing him emotionally and physically

who gives a shit for all I care he can set the kind on fire and piss on the remains

Beating kids*

shit bait user, try harder

whAOw that's Edgy

You're the king of Sup Forums now cause you're so much edgier than everyone else. Congrats kid u earnd it

>trying to be this edgy

>trying this hard to be edgy
Go back to your rekt threads you 14 year old cunt.

Lol shut up faggots you're just scared cause u never met an actual sociopath HA

you don't give a shit either if you're really honest with yourself. for 5 bucks you'd have him dead

Then fuck off back to rk9, loser

Not really. Shit like this needs to be brought to light so people are more aware of what situations like this could cause. But i guess with you, ignorance is bliss.

His parents are probably whoring him out to pedo's for money too...

Projecting much?

Who's the imposter?

no you go back to r3ddit and help faggy cringe kids

Nigger if you want Sup Forums to be your personal army the least you could do is post evidence to back up your claims in the OP

That poor kid is trying so hard to force that smile. He clearly doesn't mean it.

A quick look at youtube or google is all of the source that you need. Research isn't that hard if you're not a dropout NEET

Lying piece of shit

How do so many of you dipshits spend so much time online but not know what is happening in the news? There's only so many times a day you can jerk off to traps

>blaming media...
oh hey we have another trump here

Parental abuse is amazing. That you can seriously be that delusional about what you're doing.

$10 says that both of them were both abused as kids but they thought it was "tough love".

What the fuck are you talking about.

Mom pulls a home intrude "prank"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo

dad army trying to distract

everyone has been all over this shit for a while. where the fuck have you've been?
go back to le reddit

Sup Forums is saving children from abusive homes now?
Has it metastasized?

>the hate I guess these people who believe in everything the media posts

>hehe let's scare the absolute shit out of our kids
>"JUST A PRANK, BRO."

They are seriously the worst parents I've ever seen on Youtube. Cody is clearly fucked up beyond belief with their bullshit.

Do not support this faggotry.

You weren't here long enough to know that Sup Forums has killed many, and jailed many more.

The pizza has been ordered guys

>implying this dude doesn't abuse his kids

Come on. Watch the videos faggot.

If my dad pulled that shit when I was kid, multiple times, you bet I'd be out of the house and with a relative.

I don't give a shit and fuck you for trying to make me.

I've been through ten times worse and I turned out fine. Relax. The foster care system is a hundred times worse.

why only one?
cmon user those kids are hungry

>pizza
Yeah, that'll do the trick!

lemme fix that real quick

>turned out fine

The sins of our father

email [email protected]

nice post

Yer funny. lmao, lol, smile D, :o), haha, ehck-ehck-ehck-ehck, hary-goo.

I'm not implying this dude doesn't abuse his kids. I'm saying the father is now Trump, blaming the media when shit go south for him.
I'm all for kicking this guy's arse to the moon if necessary.

well its about time white people learned how to discipline their shitty kids

>tfw I don't care but I wanna see what happens.

>I'm saying the father is now Trump

In that case, they would be making shit up about Russian ties.

This is a legitimate case of child abuse, filmed.