What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherless
twitter.com/AnonBabble

locked her outside naked

Accidentally shove it in the ass.. I made her cry.. I feel so bad..

walked away from her when she was shopping at a mall, and hid from her for the next half hour as she frantically looked around

Told her she was pretty when she wasn't

But probably kicking a girl out of my house because she had hairy legs

Why? Also...pics?

Did this happen in 1984?

Hitting her with a stick until she cried as a kid

Can we be the judge?

she was being a cunt, why else?

Encouraged her to like me just to boost my ego

worst thing according to her was to love her

Promised I wouldn't break up with her if she had an abortion. After that user jr was gone, so was I.

Stole her identity and then racked up nearly 30k in debt on credit cards.

holy shit...nice quints faggot

Manipulating and emotionally abusing every ex girlfriend. I put them through hell.

jesus. Checked m8

Told her she would get candy if she'd suck my cock.
I didnt.

I didn't fuck her

Nigga this was like 2 years ago and I didn't take pics of that disgusting shit

Waste of quints. You belongs in prison fag

Dated her for 6 years after I knew it would not work out, leaving her in single in her 30's, crushed, with low chances of finding someone else.

she thought we'd be together forever.

Meanest thing? I made fun of a girl who was a bitch to me in high school about her abortion. Called her a no good slut, told her it's good she killed the thing because she would have been a shitey mother. She cried. It felt amazing.

nice quints, faggot

nah it happened in 2014

I married her.

Czequed

Drove two states over to get abortion, afterwards she sat in the car two hours while I played magic the gathering with my brother posted at nearby military base. I still hate myself

Fuck

Can't tell without getting swatted

This chick I liked wouldn't give me the time of day but she dated a guy that would hit her. I successfully managed to start a rumor that she cheats on him without being traced back too. What's extra hilarious is that I know he cheated on her. He still kicked the shit out of her xp

Just as God intended

Put her nudes on Sup Forums

I'm married of 20 years. Catfished girl 14yrs younger than me. Lasted 5 years. Neither found out.

Consider yourself checked

haha i remmeber that video, ancient internet. prolly first scat video ive seen lel

Thread of peace

I choked a girl in high school but she was kind of into it and asked me to. Unfortunately, I was extremely drunk at the time and didn't stop even though she was gasping and clawing at me to stop. Still feel weird about it. Also, one time I gave a girl in college a Cheeze-it with pepper extract on it because she said she likes really spicy food. She was not amused.

Did you do it directly on purpose or did it just sort of happen?

There was also the time I told an old woman in the DMV line that nobody would miss her when she died. She cut in line, and I was running low on patience. She just sorta shuffled past back to the back of the line, while everyone stared at me.

In high school I would pretend to be all deep and romantic and make a girl feel like i loved her until she sucked my dick and then dropped her and found another one to manipulate.

if no one found out, no harm done m8.

Got a bj from a girl when I was really drunk. She had huge tits and I was drunk. I met with Her the next night and she was trying to be all touchy feely, and in front of her and her friends I explained that she was far too heavy for me and that I was too drunk to notice before. I asked her to not call me and told her there was zero chance of us hooking up. She spent the rest of the time sulking at the bar while I talked her friend who she was visiting up. We all went back to the same house and I ended up tucking the shit out of the friend. I went out to smoke a cig after on her patio right outside of her room and the fat ugly bitch that blew me was sitting there crying. She gave me a really hurt look and for some reason it amused me. I finished my cig and went back inside to fall asleep with her best friend.

been relieved when she miscarried.

catfished?

Are you me?

Not that user, but catfishing is basically leading someone on, pretending you're something you're not.

just sort of happened.

I knew it wouldn't work, but it was easier to just let it continue. she had a whole mess of mental issues and there was always a chance of her becoming an hero if I broke it off.

dumped and block her from social media

also pretending to be somebody you are not like a extremely hot guy/girl but youre really a ugly guy/girl.

Tried to break up with mentally unstable ex before graduating school but she refused, so I just moved away and never spoke to her even though she spent weeks calling and trying to get in touch with me

That's life though... kek

Post her here just to get back at her.

Did what you had to do user...
did what you had to do...

it's when you shove a live catfish into someone's rectum

Post the vid faggot

Kek

motherless com/3A937DA

That's not even mean bro that's justice.

Posted her FB login info here because she pissed me off. She deleted her account shortly after. No regerts because lulz

I had a very similar experiance user, but only lasted 2.5. broke her off when I visited a friend (girl) in the hospital who tried to kill herself and she accused me of cheating. Can't fix em if they don't think they're broken but man do we try

Was showering with a girl and she bent down to grab a scrubber and I pissed on her head

top fucking kek

yep, that sounds about right. it was the constant accusations of cheating that eventually wore me down to the point of breaking it off.

pretty sure I'll just start dating another broken girl though, that seems to be a flaw of mine.

AHHAHAHAHAHA

getting rejected is a normal part of life, that's not really justice unless she was a horrible bitch and kicked the shit out of him while rejecting him

I can imagine Nigel actually doing that

UNSEE and unrequest!

"figging"

Peel a finger of ginger
Insert
Tie in place.

Hmm.
Completely destroyed a girls sense of safety and trust by having her suspect every single one of her friends of being a crazy stalker that was holding her nudes over her head and somehow knowing intimate details about hidden portions of her life while standing by her side and playing the good guy to help her out accusing every single one of the people that were caught in her web, people she called friend, that they were doing shady things.

In the end, she lost all but 1 or 2 friends, cut off contact with most everyone, kept me as a close confidant, and moved to another state.

Reason? I found out she was "dating" 6 or 7 different guys, leading them all on and using them. She tried to get me close, and I noticed the little mistakes. Pulled everything apart.

So I ruined it.

I'm not mean. I make my disinterest clear from the start. I keep running into desperate types, though. On the other hand, there are women who unnecessarily rebuff what they see as my advances... I know that they are wrong so maybe I am wrong about the others. Hehe, thinking aloud in a public forum but maybe it will do some good.

you'll find yours user. in relationships there are givers and takers. givers are attracted to takers and vice versa. you must find yourself a giver. i've found mine, just give it time

talked to her

oh, I get that. I'm definitely a giver.

I'm fine with a taker, I probably need one to be happy. Just have to find someone that takes in moderation. and isn't completely insane maybe.

i dont know whether to call you justice incarnate or a psycopath

how did you get her naked and outside?

Green text now

The first one was kinda funny but this one ur just a dick. You should feel bad about this.

well unfortunately every woman is a degree of crazy. just try to find one on the low end. best advice i can give that was given to me, is if they have red flag, try to weed it out immediately. whatever they do that pisses you off, even a little bit, will get you 10x angrier down the line. if they cant knock off their bullshit, its not worth it

Almost had coffee coming out of my nose

Spit a mouthful of listerine in her eyes. Kind of an accident...

That's gay. I thought grills are supposed to wanna try to fix us..

kek, that sounds about right

It's a rough life when you're attracted to red flags user. I appreciate the advice though, I'll figure it out.

left 3 gfs because they not been virgins

Never said hello. They missed out on the experience of getting to know me.

I assraped my girlfriend last night, does that count?

alright best of luck brother

mfw

> beat an Asian guy's ass repeatedly in front of his sister making her cry

>hit girl in the back of the head with a football (perfect fucking spiral) and made her black out

both ways. difference is women are permanently fucking broken. men can fix themselves.

Catfished being poor. Chick didn't have the time of day for me. Then one day, months later, she tried to change it around. Telling me that someone told her about me so she changed her mind. I wasn't having it. (Who could have told her? I keep that kind of info to myself. Ah, some chick at the bank across the street.) She went extra cold after that.

Beat my GF's ass and pussy with a riding crop until its was all red and swollen. She was tied down. Rammed my cock, unlubed, up her ass and just as I was about to blow, i shoved my cock down her throat and came while she gagged on my ass covered schlong....

i told some girl i was HIV positive a week after she said i "took advantage of her" when we got caught by her roommate

my ex tried fucking an ex friend for revenge and well, he was an ex friend because he got accused of rape. so she told me she was raped by him and i laughed at her. it was pretty mean tbh. but she knew about it and still tried to talk to him.

Kissed a friend who liked me in several ocassions while drunk, then fuck her cousin on my friends house on her birthday and later kissed her best friend in front of her in my friends house on her graduation day. Don't feel bad about it.

Found out she was planning to break up as soon as I finished free work on her house, so I left everything taken apart and dumped her first so she'd have to pay a professional to put it back together.

Well, I usually don't post on here but I do have a story to tell in regards ti hurting a girls feelings. I still think about her today. I feel bad. But whay can I do.

>Be me in 5th grade
>teacher arranges class to further improve social skills woth other students
>sit next to 4/10 grill
>"hi I'm Isabella"
>respond by saying my name.

Weeks go by and we get along well. In fact too well. I made it seem like we were dating but I figured that it had to stop because she wasn't anything to me.

Picture day is here and we get in line for our picture to be taken.

>be in line
>hear girls giggling behind me.
>"hey miles, Isa wants to talk to you.
>pokerface.jpeg
>"ok"
>"wait, but before you talk to Isa, she wants to know if you want to be her boyfriend"
>giggles everywhere from every girl
>I respond by saying "no, I don't like Isa, that mexican bitch."
>silence ensues
>complete silence

We then take our pictures. I heard that Isa went to the bathroom to cry. She finally took her picture with tears and will forever remember this moment.

Forgot the best part! I turned her friends against her and carried on with them for 2 years!

I do a lot of shit to my sister in law. I cum on her toothbrush, record her in the bathroom, I also grab her ass when I feel like it. She won't tell her sister, so it's cool.

>slow clap rising to a crescendo

> girl i was talking to was asleep in my bed
> i brought another girl home from the bar that i had also been messing with
> me and bar girl got into bed with girl no. 1 who was still asleep
> bar girl and i start to get sexy
> girl no1 still sleep or fake sleep for a while
> wake her up and ask if she can sleep on the couch
> continue to fuck bar girl rest of the night