Saw a thread about a story about guy his gf and a little sister named Sarah. I didn't get to finish reading...

Saw a thread about a story about guy his gf and a little sister named Sarah. I didn't get to finish reading. Anyone got it?

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It never fully ended. I only got the thread number if that helps.

pt.1
I was seduced by my girlfriends little sister. I love my girlfriend, I feel like I should feel horrible, especially because her sister is just graduating 8th grade this year and I'm graduating 12th, but I don't at all. In fact, I've had sex with her twice since then and I can't fucking wait to do it again. Every ounce of me knows what I'm doing is wrong in every possible way but for some reason that just makes me want to do it more and more, and sex with her is the best I've ever had. I'm nervous about getting caught, I'm nervous about hurting me girlfriend, but I think about her sister every second of every day. It's a fucked mess.

pt.2

>18
>dating beautiful dancer gf from my grade
>she has a little sister in 8th grade (Sarah)
>adorable girl, I knew she would grow up to be hotter than her sister but never thought about her sexually ever, never even crossed my mind
>she's a dancer too so she hangs around with my gf and her friends a lot at practice and other things
>it's my gfs little sister so I see her all the time, we are basically close friends.
>a few months ago I come to the HS gym to pickup my gf and her sister
>there a little early so I sit next to a couple of my gfs friends and Sarah
>they are talking and laughing loudly
>I sit down next to them
>"how's it going"
>one of my gfs friends: "dude user guess what"
>"what"
>"Sarah did her first handjob yesterday"
>this makes me crack up
>"hahaha are you serious?"
>everyone's laughing
>Sarah laughed to but I distinctly remember her being confident and excited rather than embarrassed
>My gfs little sister is growing up, how cute
>"Sarah you deviant. with who?"
>Sarah makes this face of faux embarrassment "a boyyyyy"
>all the girls are laughing
>I'm laughing too. First sexual experiences are always hilarious "oh a boy of course. How long did it last like 10 seconds..?"
>"no we didn't finish" a sliver of actual embarrassment in her voice this time
>the girls explode "THATS THE WORST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE SARAH"
>I'm like "oh god amateur move Sarah"
>laughing blah blah I lose interest and go over to my gf
>she didn't hear about Sarah yet so when I casually mentioned it she freaked and the car right home was my gf telling her she should wait to get with boys and all that
>that night my gf is too tired to stay over so I'm alone and decide to jerk off
>naturally go into my memory for material
>all the talk about sex and Sarah giving her first handjob is naturally at the front of my mind.
>don't even think about her sexually
>thinking mainly of just of first sexual experiences and my own
>My thoughts start to get more detailed

>Imagining Sarah giving a handjob just makes me laugh
>the little ball of energy that can't sit still long enough to watch an episode of tv, who gets in fights every single day with every member of her family just because she can, yanking down some kids pants, seeing a hard cock for the first time in her life, sitting there, for the first time maybe unsure of what do it, out of her element, her big green eyes wide, her brain slowed and focused on the cock in front of her, her small, soft hand trembling slightly as she reaches out and wraps her fingers around the shaft, not totally sure of what to do but knowing she's being dirty, her tiny, tender hands together barely able to grab the shaft of my cock--
>oh god what is wrong with me
>I'm jerking off to the thought of my gfs 12 year old sister jerking me off
>my dick is the hardest it's ever been
>Holy shit why is the thought of a little girl, or at least Sarah, making me so fucking horny
>My mind starts racing with thoughts of Sarah dancing, her tight body, her big eyes and cute little mouth, her high pitched moaning, her lips, her buttery smooth skin, her hairless body, her tight, wet, virgin--FUCK
>I came as if I hadn't cum in decades
>to my surprise the thoughts didn't fade after I came
>my heart was still pounding and my mind still racing
>I jumped on Facebook to look for pictures of her
>all I could think about was seeing her in person

>so there are a lot of little things in between but I'm gonna skip ahead
>I'm hanging out at a dance show that my gf is in.
>her whole family is there
>me and Sarah are hanging out
>we've become a lot closer
>at this point I've told myself I would never, ever act on my fantasies, but I know subconsciously those fantasies are exactly why I've been getting closer to her
>I am her go to for boy advice.
>she gives handjobs to her "boyfriend" all the time now and I taught her to let him finish on her body somewhere, that guys love that.
>she asks me about sex and I answer her questions but always tell her she's too young for that.
>anyways we are at this dance show and me and Sarah go outside to fuck around on the steps and shit
>sliding on the rails and stuff
>"oh, help me do this" she says
>"what"
>"come over here"
>we go over to the wall
>"hold my leg like this"
>she does that standing split thing dancer girls are always doing
>catches me completely off guard
>I'm holding her bare leg up against my stomach/chest, her foot in my face, her lower thigh pressed into my waist
>she shifts her balance and ever so slightly presses herself into my crotch
>I feel the movement, I hear her exhale quietly, my dick shoots up like a rocket, I drop her on the ground
>"ow what the hell"
>"I think the shows starting, let's go inside", turning quickly hiding my dick
>she follows closely behind me

>we get back to the show and sit with her family
>I'm just thinking about what just happened
>did she do that on purpose? Did she feel my boner? What is happening?
>my mind is racing so I'm not thinking about the fact that I'm being awkwardly silent
>the show starts, me and Sarah haven't said a word
>watching the show
>listening to the loud music
>Sarah just silently next to me
>feels like forever
>suddenly I'm snapped to reality by Sarah tapping my shoulder
>I lean over to her
>she comes write up to my ear, cupping her hands over her mouth and whispers in the cutest voice
>"do you want to have sex with me"
>my eyes instincively shoot to her parents on my right to see if they heard
>they hadn't, and I pretend like I didn't either
>"what? I can't here you"
>"I want to have sex with you"
>"what? I can't.." making a 'I can't hear' gesture with my hands
>she sits back and pouts
>I just shoot my eyes back to the show, and leave them glued there the entire rest of the time, trying to watch my girlfriend, the whole time my heart pounding and my cock raging

>after the show I go straight to my gf
>avoiding Sarah entirely
>talk to my gf and her friends and shit the entire time just thinking of Sarah
>never been on such full on auto pilot before
>my eyes are darting all over the hall keeping an eye out Sarah
>every part of my body wants to avoid her while at the same time going to her, picking her little body up and planting a kiss right on her lips
>while I'm thinking, looking, blabbing to my gf, my eyes lock with Sarah's, who stands only a few feet away
>I dart away, and realize immediately my nervousness is beyond obvious
>my eyes dart back and I see her smiling to herself and turning away
>fuck
>she knows
>she knows I heard her
>she knows what my answer is
>my eyes start to fade, and my thoughts start to change from nervous avoidance to lust, pure lust
>I start thinking about how I can make this happen
>I start thinking about the fact that I actually can fuck my gfs little sister, all I have to do is make it happen
>I go looking for Sarah in the crowd
>I find her and spin her around
>"hey"
>"hey user"
>I start at her eyes, she stares right back, squinting slightly at me like she knows a dirty secret
>I gulp
>"w-wanna leave? I'm getting bored and your sister has to stay"
>she just stands there, her gaze doesn't change, but she looks almost nervous
>"I'm bored too"
>"I'll give you a ride home"
>we just stare at each other, dead lock on each other's eyes, the entire room feels silent, her green eyes cutting right through mine and mine through hers.
>a wicked grin explodes across her face
>"let's go"

>I tell her parents and my gf that I'm dropping Sarah off at home
>okay
>feel like I'm walking on air
>Sarah practically skipping behind me
>it feels like 2 seconds and we are in the car driving
>at first just silence, we listen to the car rumble as I drive
>"user"
>a glance at her, she staring at me
>"Sarah"
>...
>I look at her again
>"nothing"
>I don't know what to say.
>using all my strength to just focus on the road and not crash the car in my horny fog
>a long silence
>then in her loud energetic jokey voice she always does "so ya wanna do it with me aye?"
>burst out laughing
>she starts cracking up
>totally broke the awkward sexual tension
>next thing I know we are both doing pirate voices "eye captain eye, plunder your booty I will" "arrrg maity aye"
>laughing dies down
>"I'm kind of nervous" she says
>"Well i am too..."
>"but I've never done it before and you have"
>a silence
"My sister will hate me..."
>I snap back to reality for a second. "You can't ever tell your sister, or anyone, and I won't. people my age are not allowed to be with girls your age"
>"but you want to be with me"
>"I've dreamt about being with you for a long time"
>I hear her giggle.
>She gets up on her knees and leans over the seat divider and kisses me on the cheek.
>I can hear both of our hearts pounding
>she kisses my cheek again but this time she kisses and kisses, moving to my neck
>her lips are so soft, so delicate and small, her kisses so gentle, her light breath between touches making my fingers and toes go numb.
>I'm managing my breath, my brain is melting trying not to crash the car, my cock in physical pain in my jeans
>her small, trembling hand moves across my leg, up my thigh, her light breathes now carrying the softest, quietest moans
>my cock is twitching like it's about to cum without even being touched
>her hand reaches my bulge, and I feel every one of her little finger dig into the fabric of my jeans
>my eyes roll back into my head and I gasp.
>"Sarah, stop"

Learn to archive bro

>"let's wait until we get home"
>"why"
>"because I'm driving and you-- I'm driving okay"
>she pouts again
>"I didn't even get to feel anything"
>"YOU didn't even get to fee anything? Look at my pants"
>my boner is the hardest I've ever felt it, even harder than the time I first jerked off to Sarah. It looks like a straight metal pole trying to tear through my jeans
>"I bet that doesn't feel comfortable?"
>"fuck youuuu" I say laughing "I'm in pain"
>she teased me about my boner situation the whole ride, then we pulled up into the driveway
>I turned to her immediately, shutting her up
>"how long do you think we have before your parents come home?"
>I can see in her eyes she's realizing we are really about to do this
>"they are going to dinner with the dance team"
>my heart starts pounding
>I can see her flat chest moving up and down, breathing quickly
>"user I told you I'm nervous"
>"I know. Let's just go inside"
>she goes for the door and I go for mine.
>I stand and relieve my boner by flipping it up into my wasteband, which makes Sarah laugh as she skips ahead of me inside.

>at this point all negative thoughts about this situation have been pushed down to the depths of my brain
>the only thing I can think about is Sarah. What does she look like under her clothes? What does she look like getting fucked? What does she feel like?
>I step inside and Sarah is nowhere to be found
>"Sarah??"
>from her room "commeeeng anonyyyy"
>don't even register what she said, I just walk toward her voice.
>from her room she's blabbering in the loud energetic way she says that she's changing and she'll be outside in a second and blah blah blah
>her voice, high pitched and full of youthful excitement, is just turning me on more
>I knock on her door
>"Sarah"
>"hey I said wait"
>I open the door
>"hey!"
>she is changing into her dance outfit, the same one my girlfriend wears, her tight shorts not yet pulled up over her butt
>I see her firm, plump little dancers butt, porcelain smooth and pale, covered only by a pare of white panties much to small for someone her age, just as she pulls up her shorts.
>my boner is so hard not even my jeans waistband can hold it down to my stomach, and it's easily visible sticking out against my shirt
>I look up from Sarah's basically naked legs and ass in those tight, revealing short to see her eyes are staring at my huge boner under my shirt
>i eye her back
>"you are so...sexy"
>"let me see"
>without any hesitation I drop my pants, and my dick drops down, pointed hard and straight right at her face.
>I hear a breathy "oh my god.." slip from her lips
>I'm 7.5 inches, nothing too special but I'm sure it's massive compared to what she's seen
>she bites her lip nervously, without looking away from my cock:
>"we are gonna have sex tonight... we are going to have sex tonight" like she was reassuring herself
> my cock starts twitching, which makes her smile again
>I just exhale
>she finally brings her eyes up to mine and steps in to me
>"hey" with that wicked grin

If only I could learn.

archived for you, thats all there is on that thread

Thanks. Wish for the rest. But so it goes.
What a fucking tease.

More?

anyone have the pics? i fucking passed out waiting for that fucker to post

There's more. He gets in just the tip and cums on her

Link? Or post?

Just look up Sarah in the archive

still want rest of story

X) I still got it open in my other tab.

I reported that nigger and he got banned

so post rest of greentext dont be a newfag

I dunno...that seems like an awful lot of work X)

XDXDXDXDXD funyy meme brofist

>I flex my dick making it dance up and down
>she reaches out fast and grabs it
>"stop that"
>Lightning goes through me. I've imagined Sarah's delicate, baby-like hands on my cock ever since that first night I heard about her first handjob

Oops I accidentally didn't copy all of it X(

Tease
E
A
S
E

took your autistic ass that long to think of 4 lines of green text to add on to a story that never even made it that far?

what has b become?

Moar

Actually it did make it that far. That's actually the start to the next part. You can easily search it in archive

hai guis. how i search archive kthx :D

when i saw this i needed the sauce, so incase anyone else needs it

spankbang com/ff6z/video/anna+song+feat+marie

What's the thread ID?

>thebarchive
>search
>"Sarah"
>the end

How bout some other sweet loli Green texts plx. Here's one

Weak

Do better bitch

Neat.

Holy shit. As just a narrative that was actually really fucking good.

It feels like the ending was rushed probably cause everyone was complaining but yea it's pretty nice

Your mom