Banana 3.5
Wish 3.5
Kid A 3.5
Crimson 4
Loveless 4
Abbey 3.5
Revolver 5
Zepp 2

I believe Revolver really is that good and groundbreaking. Loveless also sounds like nothing else, Crimson are a really talented bunch and the rest of the albums have at least a few good songs. Except Zeppelin, can't stand those. But it's all very overrated.
So... I guess?

thats the best dad rock album ever made.

Too try hard

Outside of KC, Loveless, and Zeppelin, the rest are boring "art rock" albums. In other words literally pop rock with influences that aren't necessarily trendy.

>dad rock
It's time to go back, seriously

>pseudo-pioneering
kek

my ratings of the top ten, for what it's worth:

9/10
8/10
10/10
7/10
8.5/10
8/10
9/10
10/10
9/10
8/10

Animals is the best Pink Floyd album and everyone with a different opinion is gay.
The same for the self-titled VU album

I agree

>revolver 5
>crimson 4

your opinion belongs in a garbage bin

>dat contrarianism for the whole list
>except muh Led and Loveless
shit tast m8888

Any TVU album (except Squeeze of course) is a good contender for their best. Each of those four has been my favorite at some point, but in the last year or two I've become pretty convinced that their debut is still their best.

Also used to think Animals was their crowning achievement, but I got pretty tired of it after a few dozen listens. Animals, WYWH, DSOTM, and maybe Piper and the Wall are all valid contenders, though my personal favorite is Meddle.

I agree with you. It´s only that the self-titled album is the one that i consistently enjoy the most. The same goes to Animals. I understand that tht one gets people tired pretty quickly. It's by far the most agressive PF album, and it only has 4 songs.

Hehe cool argument discrediting my opinion. I'll be sure to rethink my ideas from now on.

(/5)

no, the creator is immature and clearly cares more about looking patrician or about triggering plebs than about the quality of the music, because they are all at the very least good albums.
OKC - 10
DSOTM - 8
VU&N - 10
WYWH - 9
Kid A - 10
ITCOTCK - 8.5
Abbey Road - 9.5
Loveless - 10
Revolver - 8
LZ IV - 8

There isn't one single creator of this list. This is from the RYM charts, these are based off of tens of thousands of ratings

The text and shitty opinions are what he's talking about not the albums

He might be immature but you're more of a spermatozoon compared to him lmfao

7/10
8/10
8/10
7/10
9/10
9/10
9/10
8/10
9/10
probably 6.5, been a while since I listened to it

oh shit, I didn't expand the thumbnail, I thought it was just showing the chart and asking if it makes sense for those to be the top 10 greatest albums.

"a bit too overrated"
So is it overrated or is it too well rated?