I'm going out on a date with a guy on Friday. I'm a virgin and I'm sure he wants to have sex...

I'm going out on a date with a guy on Friday. I'm a virgin and I'm sure he wants to have sex. I don't want him to know I'm a virgin and it's incredibly fucking tight, as in I can't fit two fingers in without pain and tears. What do I do

Tits or gtfo

how do you know if I have tits you fucking moron. what if it's my asshole? get the fuck out of here

Tuts or gtfo

Okay, DICK OR GTFO

my dick is weird. just planning on presenting my asshole

tits or gtfo

I'm gay. It's my ass

>my dick is weird.
How weird we talking here?
could you describe it

Ass or GTFO

it looks like it got crushed and the ballsack is way bigger than the dick itself

Be honest and tell him to take it slow. Most guys don't give a fuck if you are a virgin. I think it's hot FWIW

Smoke weed play with penis and lots of lube up the ass it doesn't hurt to practice with a dildo too

damn, man.

has anyone been on a date with another girl and guy at the same time? triple date?

Just get lube you idiot and wear a condom you aids infested faggot

faggot

saged

Show that tight boipussy. ;)

Well now we have to see it

You take a shit occasionally, right? Imagine the diameter of your biggest shit, ok? Well, now we've established a bound on the size of object that will fit through your anal sphincter. IT can at least that big.

Bigger than two fingers, right?

Just use plenty of lube, take your time and really try to relax. You'll be fine.