I love nigger pussy!

I love nigger pussy!

ye

there's some pretty hot nigger pussy but i can't get past the fact that it must smell like disgusting nigger grease

This is a pretty nigga pussy.
You're right, but I would say 90% of niggas look like apes.

I love it!

Nah, probably smells like 2 week old red lobster leftovers and chicken wing sauce

that's basically what i meant by 'nigger grease'

Ur spamming your own thread fag

>starting a thread with nothing to contribute
I seriously hope you don't do this

Good for you

Black girls smell like any other race. Idk why people on here say black girls smell bad, i've never found that to be true. Actually, they tend to be the best in making sure they smell good.

they smell

My gf is Jamaican, and she smells great. Always lotions, cleans, and uses deodorant. She smells great 99% of the time. The only time she doesn't is when she sweats(after sex or exercise), but who doesn't?

You must be a black girl, probably one who went to college at that.

They smell just fine in my area. Maybe the black people where you live don't shower or something? All the black girls i know smell fucking delicious.

>$0.23 has been added to your account.

i dont think it has anything to do with it. i did date a half black girl once though, was about to do down on her but i gave her the sniff test fingering her first. it was disgusting, couldnt do it. but she had a cramped apartment with no A/C, even kissing some parts of her were just salty from sweat. it was weird

>when the liberals start pretending they know black people

there's nothing like swimming with bow-legged women

ass?

Sauce?

not sure why but niggers are built for fucking
firm tits
firm ass

Im a white guy.

Amen

thread needs more niggress ass

>not sure why but niggers are built for fucking
>not sure why

my ex

explain

I also enjoy African vagoo

even most black people know black people smell. why do you think they always call each other musty

slavery

>How it feels to chew Five Gum.

Literally bred to be Superior physical specimen. If slavery were allowed for another century and a half they'd be super human by now.

Enslaved women were normally forced to have sex with their owners, the ugly ones worked on the farm

keked

they were bred to have firm tits and firm ass?

THEY'RE BUILT FOR FUCKING BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS YOU NUMB NUT DIMWIT. MAMMALS BREED THAT'S HOW WE REPRODUCE YOU FUCKING NUMB SKULL.

nice try

niggers aren't people

yes but whites have saggy tits compare to blacks

>they're human beings

that's a white bitch, and a fucking hot one at that

Well post moar

If that's not good enough for you, hey so long, see ya sucker, bon voyage, arrivederci, later loser, goodbye, good riddance, peace out, let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya, don't come back around here no more, hasta la vista baby, kick rocks, and get the hell out

lmao

>>>/reddit/

Yes black girls are sexy af but most of them are just too fucking crazy to take beyond dating. Speaking from experience, married/ divorced one, they are just fucking insane and very difficult to deal with or rely on. Of course this isn't all black women... but it sure as fuck is most of them.

lel

damn jew

that's pretty fuckin hot. i wanna do some colonizing at least once before i die

dem DSL

There are some genes that can turn on or off your ability to smell or taste certain chemicals (phenopthaline is the canonical example.) Maybe you just lack that gene.

Hot cheetos hair

You saved a picture of Drake so you could make that joke?

hahaahahahahhaha

best thing you'll see today

I want that niggress to have my babies.

Because they clearly wouldn't go hungry.

I've never stuck my white cock in a nigger pussy before so I really can't say if I'd like it or not.. but how can you be attracted to nigger women? They all look like apes. Sure, there are a small percentage of them that can pass for "attractive" but MOST of them are fucking disgusting...

they always have something else you won't find elsewhere. The ugliest one might give you the best succ you'll ever have

Maybe some people find different things attractive? You may not like black woman, but other people do.

her whole body

Dem granny tits

Touche' -- That very well could be true, like I said, I have no idea because i've never fucked out of my own race before. I will admit I have been curious though.

Fair enough. I'm not saying I wouldn't ever fuck one, i'm just saying most that I have seen I don't find very attractive. I'm not even really hung up on looks anyway. I generally date 4's and 5's and most... so I am not really all that concerned with looks, but I do have standards. I just wish most black women didn't look like apes. That's what turns me off.

>ywn have a black qt 3.14

I know that asians usually smell, it's like kind of a spicy scent

Should I smash her? I have the opportunity

I would like to have kids with this woman.

Need the booty

Sure.

Yeah sure get your dick wet dude

Nice tits honestly. Body is a little boxy though

Feeet

fucking more

Moar

CUTE