Smells like a hair-dryer in here

smells like a hair-dryer in here..

evening Sup Forums
what's everybody drinkin' tonite on this, 4/20's eve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94ViiJEWGcc
youtube.com/watch?v=fhRmCMWdRqM
youtube.com/watch?v=r3rmcSzb6XE
youtube.com/watch?v=jyQWXRJ8Lc4
youtube.com/watch?v=Er8iLji--w4
youtube.com/watch?v=aK4JSwhdcdE
youtube.com/watch?v=K-URrsISx-M&list=PLNEeunqiazUtzWKkO84rMCbd-e1Ez4iBR&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=8wvPjkUF4gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oho, you better BRING your schlitz game tonite! the nastiest there is at my corner store.
gettin' MAD with the metal tonite~

youtube.com/watch?v=94ViiJEWGcc

whoo, thin crowd in here tonite, damn.

Aren't you that guy everybody hates?

hey whats up nickel back

the guy that invented the stubbed toe? nah, but you're probably close.
..man, if I could invent something human bodies did, I'd wanna invent the wink.

nothing of terrible export, but I digress, it's the work week's usual boredom, plus the roommate's freaking on this whole 'youtube kid torture videos' thing. you?

Root beer

ran out of stuff to drink all i have has is smoke left, guess i'll toke in your honor. also why dont you smoke again i think you told me one time before but i forgot

Had a lot leftover from a party last weekend lol

righteous! ..but WHICH root beer ya got there, friend?
it's getting to be a good time of year for it! I tried it a few times, probably gonna get mega-toasted with my brother on here someday.

>youtube kid torture videos' thing.
wait what?

Nickel, what's happening? Your goatee looks extra neat tonight. You get a date or some sort of interview? Lookin sharp, guy.

Checked and just normal

Ohh, that's the best fun! how ya been, bruh?
look at Facebook for like, four seconds, and you'll see what I'm talking about
nah, just.. felt like lookin' good. But thanks for the kudos, buddy~

Welcome home, I've missed you.

Are you by any chance apart of the FB everlasting ylyl group?

wat up dude so do traps make u gay.............
>also i need a weapon to surpass metal gear!

Benn good! Just turned 21 so still drinking myself into oblivion haha. Surprised you remember me! Been awhile since I was in one of your threads!

Jesus nigga, you were on here drinking last night. You should probably slow down.

thanks, brother. Glad to have time to settle in, even though I totally did this last nite.

little tunes for ya
youtube.com/watch?v=fhRmCMWdRqM

Hey brother, nice to see ya.
I'm this guy. Remember?
I'm almost out of this stuff! Need to get more of this amazing panty-remover stat.

Love that poster.
-
youtube.com/watch?v=r3rmcSzb6XE
HIYO!

Not sure why it's sideways. It ain't sideways on my phone...

I'm barely a part of FB as it is just so my family can tag me in photos.
depends, did you jerk off to 'em?
heh, I really oughta keep a list or some shit, but who has time for that nonsense? Happy berfday, I hope you got all the cake, nothing goes better with beer than cake~

Sup fellow/b/runks.

Bought to dip into some beer on my Friday

I was about to ask which one but I figured it out by the music lol

I haven't seen ya in months.

Bout to piss off to bed, but just wanted to sa for what it's worth one of these threads kept me from killing myself one night.

Thanks

Your phone auto-rotates images depending on how you are holding your phone??

No cake. Just a lot of beer and chicken wings lol. Regardless thank you mate!

why you got a microwave in your room bruh? no kitchen?

FUCK! Glad you survived, however it was you did, how are ya! I hope like hell you're using chaser.
MACROSS! you son of a bitch~

Why not apply to the page?

I have one it's just super convenient to have one in my room when I feel like a shut in binge watching YouTube videos or playing Dark Souls lol

Yeah but here's a screenshot of my phone with the picture open. All good.
Just fucked up when it uploaded for some reason. It IS sideways for everyone else too right?

drinking this tonight

I recently got hooked to The Elder Scrolls series again.
Thinking about playing all The Witcher games after I finish with Morrowind.
Notice me, senpai.
-
youtube.com/watch?v=jyQWXRJ8Lc4

fair enough. im a mini fridge guy lol

I actually don't drink this shit. I quit drinking probably 5 years ago. I had one shot though when I first got the bottle and no word of a lie, it gave me a decent buzz. The closest thing I've been to drunk since 2011.
I still like watching others get drunk though.

Nice trips.

The first 2 Witchers are merely ok.
#3 Witcher is a-maze-maze-ing.

>but it will take you 9 months to do everything w/o even an expansion.

You look at least 30

Got one that the microwave is sitting on too lol. Mostly for beer and apple juice seeing as I can't stop drinking either

Hi Nickel.

From 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. How drunk are you?

Also what do you think of Batman? As a superhero that is

a fine pairing, excellent choices!
hey, glad you're alright and staying tough. Have a good nite, I'll catch ya next thread.
Also good. Shit, I remember getting those ghost pepper wings from Buffalo Wild Wings a couple years back, hurt inside my stomach AND gave me like, spice hallucinations.
EH.
GODDAMMIT, THEY WERE AT SXSW AND I MISSED THEM! ARGH..

Witcher 3 took me about 200 hours to finish one run through and then the DLC came out and I'm looking for the inner strength to go through it as well seeing as I've heard great things about it

I tried one of them and projectile vomited in the bathroom for a good minute and half. Shit was terrible and I never want to experience them again. They recently just added ghost pepper to their blazing wings and my friend keeps ordering them and the smell makes me want to throw up every single time lol

Time to start.

Nice dubs!
Guys, guys. Explain the whole DLC thing.

You mean... This guys?
-
youtube.com/watch?v=Er8iLji--w4

Please put the fedora back on, loser.
There is no reason for you cringe monkeys to ruin another good hat.

yeah m8

Try rotating your phone 90 degrees and see if the image on the phone is still right-side up

Ok fair enough, I'll drop the FB thing, just thought it'd be cool having you with the other 7k. However, there is something special about just going on b and seeing one of your threads

huh! fair enough~
oh I just got started, I'd say a moderate 3 at best. Gimme time, I got five more of these in the 'ol beer backpack.
jesus, even the air gets hard to stand! Don't gimme wrong, those are some TASTY wings but yeah, triple the power of habanero butt.. argh.. and again, my coworker said my pupils were super-dilated after I ate three of them

Huge DLC's. Like a separate game almost that takes you about 60 hours to get through if you're a completionist like I am. I like collecting, looting, and exploring and Witcher 3 kept me busy for about 2 months BEFORE the DLC. And I work at GameStop so as stuff kept coming out, I was still focused on Witcher 3 if that tells you anything.

If you ignore the trolls they go away.

some apple sippy , my dude

too true, sir. Such lovely music, I can't wait 'til I can see 'em live.
It's the best I can figure out how to do.
OOH, JUICY~

Oh shit I know what you mean by spice hallucinations. It's like a fucking nightmare. Waking up every 5 minutes half dreaming in a cold sweat, running to the bathroom not knowing which end is going to hurt worse with the explosions...

calling people fat isn't cool

I'm more of a honey barbecue guy myself. Just enough heat for a bitch like me and they taste AMAZING. Plus I know the bartender so a few times a week I go there for the Stella Artois on tap, good wings, and company.

literally the funniest shit all day

I've seen you here before

it's an untraceable kind of sensation, felt like I just ran a mile and was like, breathless in the brain.
still, pretty tasty wing~
livin' the damn dream! and yeah, savory sweet wings are the best, I get the same way about eel sushi.. FUCK, I'm hungry!

Whiskey sours

you are so weird and autistic can you just stop? Stop punishing Sup Forums for your moms failure to have an abortion

I see.
Dang. This is K-ON all over again.
I have to wait for a perfect time to start it then.
-
Let us go adventuring, friends.
-
youtube.com/watch?v=aK4JSwhdcdE

mr bowler hat, i want your sincere opinion. 3 or NV?

Hey man, it's Mikey again, Glad to see you're doing alright again. You make my nights a little bit better.

Not living the dream cause it takes a tole on the old bank account. Tall Stellas from the tap there are 5 fuckin dollars. But I still go back, no idea why.

LOL STOP THIS

i fucking love you

Man I'm sorry but the Oblivion soundtrack is so much better. I listen to that shit to study. I will say, however that the night music is some of the most soothing shit. But this song trumps them all

youtube.com/watch?v=K-URrsISx-M&list=PLNEeunqiazUtzWKkO84rMCbd-e1Ez4iBR&index=8

fucking kek. I remember from last night

yummy~
Ohh heck, that's gonna come in handy on the Legendary Playlist, thanks again, Mac!

here's one from my playlist of adventure~
youtube.com/watch?v=8wvPjkUF4gk
I sincerely wish I knew what those stood for, so I could render an opinion. Lemme know and I'll decide!
Mi-KEY! Glad to be of assistance, brother
Argggghh.. yeah, there's always the 'ol bar-tab. I'm the same way with Revolver at my local hole, but hey, at least you can smoke in it.

Why haven't you been banned yet?
Why haven't you taken your shit to ?

Yes he is. It smells like a giant log of shit, actually, since he came back

oh shit sorry bruh, fallout 3 and New Vegas. im just assuming you play fallout lol.