You can only post in this thread if your team hasn't been exposed

You can only post in this thread if your team hasn't been exposed.

Not so fast raidniggers.

>barely escaping vs minnesota
>not exposed

toppest of kejs m7

Cowboys got exposed in Week 1 by the Giants, will get exposed again on Sunday by the Giants,

Jets fan here

>implying teams can be exposed in week 1

>implying the cowboys being carried by their defense is them getting exposed

this tbqhwyf. fuck the haters. >WE DEM BOYZZZZZZZZZZ

I love the Cowboys. I have watched 99.9% of their games the past 15 years. And I say with utmost sincerity that the Cowboys fans that now post on this forum (convieniently more frequently over the course of this season) are some of the most cringey, delusional people ever and have made this season bittersweet because they make me ashamed of sharing a fanbase with them.

If you respond to this post with an anime picture you are part of the problem. If you are tripfag named Tiki I wish all the bad things in life to happen to you and only you.

>ashamed of your team because of autists on spee

Are all cowcuck fans this pathetic? This is a new low.

I amend my post to also include tripfags like Travi$$$$$$$ who is probably also Tiki but even if he isn't he is still a gay as fuck weeaboo

>butt hurt false flagging bandwagon Cowboys front runner fan who just got called out

>i-its a conspiracy I swear

>I-I-I'm not an insufferable faggot, I swear

HOL UP

HOL UP

HOL UP

Cowboys have beat: 6-5-1 Redskins, 3-9 Bears, 1-11 49ers, 4-7-1 Bengals, 6-6 Packers, 5-7 Eagles, 0-12 Browns, 7-5 Steelers, 7-5 Ravens and barley beat a 6-6 Vikings team who've lost 6 of their last 7 games after a fluke hot start.

>Playing in the NFC least
Yeah okay, first round knockout coming for Prescott

Prescott's going to crash soon, Cowboys should start Romo and trade for RG3 to replace Prescott

He wouldn't even play in the first round you autist he would have a bye.

Fucking fresh jersey faggots show up every time the boys are good, you should know this.

You're probably some faggot from Denton.

not defending your fellow cowfags, but honestly it's like this for any team that has a hint of winning. all the emboldened mouthbreathers suddenly start piping up when the weather's fair.

real fans have the balls to go to bat for their team even when shit looks bad.

lol. You aren't a real man because you cheered for a team even when they were bad. You're just a regular fan like everyone else.

>implying shit has looked good for the Cowboys in the past 20 years

> this shit again

There is no team that has beaten tons of quality teams while not having at least one or two awful games where a shit team beat them. At least the cowboys' only loss was to an 8-3 team in a close game in week 1. Stop with this gay meme already. The 2016 cowboys aren't some all time great team but they're very good and at least top three for this season.

Who exactly have the gaytriots beaten?
They've lost to every half decent team they've played

Steelers already exposed them, they just fucked up the clock management by doing that Marino shit.

>Vikings team who've lost 6 of their last 7 games

Team on 6 game losing streak: "they're shit a win against them doesn't count"

Team on 11 game winning streak: "b-but muh schedule"

Not trying to say Minnesota's a great team but at least try to put together a cohesive argument man. For example, 4 of those 6 losses were against current playoff teams (Lions/Cowboys) or the Redskins who are one game out of a playoff spot. They may not be quite as shitty as your stat leads on.

Seek sunlight and get a clue manlet

WE DEM BOYZ

WE DEM BOYZ

WE DEM BOYZ

>play nothing but shit teams and barely win games
>Giants beat you

Cowboys have lowkey been exposed all season

Unless we get a pass rush, we are gonna be biting our nails throughout the playoffs. Offense will most likely need to score 27-30 points a game to have a chance. They can do it but maybe we patch our defense up and maybe make it more aggresive so we start to get turnovers. Yeah we would give up big plays but we should try what the Saints did. They were aggressive and not the best defense but they forced turnovers. If we could give our offense short fields it would be ours to lose. Thats gonna be the key imo, is field position in the playoffs.

>implying the cowboys will get a bye
lol

This is pretty spot on. Cowboys will be in shoutouts I bet.

>Rhaegar Targaryen
Kill yourself

are you upset friendo?

Browns reporting in.

>>barely win
>Cowboys are second only to the Pats on point differential

Really Gyrates my Grey Matter

Not the Broncos fanbase. >we won a superb owl and still don't even gloat that much.

Broncos fans are still insufferable, though to be honest, beating Brady is like winning a super bowl for Broncos fans.

The real super bowl in 2016 wasn't against the panthers for the Broncos, it was against the AFC Championship game against the Patriots.

because Colorado is irrelevant

who the fuck bandwagons a Colorado team?

Actually this is true.

The browns are exactly where we all expected

Both of Manning's bowls were

>Being this autistic

You're letting your fan experience be defined by a few overly optimistic retards on an Indonesian bekel forum? It wasn't an interaction with a violent fan at a game, it wasn't a snubbed autograph request by a player, it was this. You're an embarrassment. Get the fuck out of the fanbase and stay out.

>lose to the jints
>not exposed

What was that again?

I've never seen more straw grasping.

> they lost by 1 point in week one to a team who got to 8-3
> EXPOSED

and how many points have other teams been beaten by, more recently, by teams like the rams and bills? Aren't those teams even more exposed by your reasoning?

are the 2016/17 cowboys the greatest 1-and-done team in history?

We know this feel.