Cds or vinyl

>physical media in 2017

glorious cassette

fuck off Schlomo

>physical girls in 2017

cds are alot more easy to gift or lend on a recommendation, that is if you have any friends
vinyl are less likely to be stolen by same friends

CD is clearly the best but every good person should get vinyls

If you buy digitally mastered music on vinyl then you probably have a reddit account

>glorious
>cassettes
Pick one poorfag

he's going to call you a shill put on your galoshes

CDs are kind of redundant because anyone with a computer can burn one, but if you want to collect physical copies of albums from the 80s-00s, they're not a bad way to go. Used CDs are easy to come across and they're usually very cheap.

Vinyl has great sound quality (with the right equipment; it will sound like shit on a shit turntable), but that's not what really compels me to collect them. I like having a larger copy of the cover art, I love the ritual of putting an album on the turntable, and I love that it usually forces the listener to play at least half an album without skipping any tracks. I listen to a lot of music from the 60s/70s, and I'd much rather collect music from that period in its original form. No other physical media can match the sentimental value of a still playable fifty year old record. When I put on my ancient copy of Songs of Leonard Cohen, I think of everyone who has spinned that exact record decades before me - like I'm having a shared emotional experience with someone who might've been dead before I was born.

tpbp

FLAC

it 2009 up in hereee

I mostly collect CD's because i'm a poorfag but still like to have physical copies of the music i like. I also collect vinyl but i'm not that huge into it, it's just very expensive, i mean, i you have the money it's a pretty good hobby but if you're a poorfag like me but still want to collect music CD's all the way, most new releases are >5 dollars and used are dirt cheap if you know where to find them

not to mention that everyone has a way to play cds at home (pc, stereos, even their car) meanwhile with vinyl a good setup for listening to them is are $200-300.

>CDs
>Vinyls

If you are going to actually get physical media, why in the fuck would you get something that is so easily scratched and damaged and comes in a shit plastic jewel case? With sound identical to its digital counter parts?

>paying more than 10-15$ for a vinyl

This.

Cassettes!!!

Reel to Reel tape

8 track

but it is still pretty much the similar price as cds plus you get a really nice cover
if you already own a record player its kinda logical lol