One of my friends killed himself yesterday. The fact that he's gone just hit me...

One of my friends killed himself yesterday. The fact that he's gone just hit me. I need something to listen to for this feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rwc-amI7AmE
youtube.com/watch?v=0MinxsMNywk
youtube.com/watch?v=h6D0Kv2Eclc
youtube.com/watch?v=BQR6tGNwzzE
youtube.com/watch?v=1XHcPYorSJw
youtube.com/watch?v=y9Gf-f_hWpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

listen to his favourite songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=zGESP0iePmQ

He honestly had shit taste, and we never really listened to music together because it wasn't an interest we shared.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwc-amI7AmE

Yeah this pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now. I've heard it before but thanks.

I feel like dying and starting over

youtube.com/watch?v=0MinxsMNywk

he killed himself because you were a shitty friend,. you should be tried for murder

why did he kill himself OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=h6D0Kv2Eclc

He got expelled from my highschool because of a disagreement with his girlfriend at the time that resulted in him threatening to kill her. Then he got charged with a felony for using counterfeit bills. He couldn't graduate, and as a felon he couldn't enlist in the military like he wanted to, so he really didn't see any path to take other than death. He didn't communicate any of this to me or his family but I'm quite sure these were his reasons based on things he had said to me. Not a bad kid, he just made a few mistakes that ended up ruining his life.

Sounds like a loser. I bet your story is similar and going to have an identical ending too.

Why not join him? You two can be happy together.

everything in this thread is wrong. Listen to Nick Drake's Pink Moon. The musical scarcity, intensely emotive guitar playing/singing, and depressive lyrics are perfect 4 ur situatuon

youtube.com/watch?v=BQR6tGNwzzE

No offense but he sounds like he was a terrible human being.

2Pac - Life goes on

yeah, sounds like he did the right thing there
what a waste of oxygen

Yeah I understand why you would think that. He did a lot of shitty things in his last year of life but that doesn't make the fact that he's gone any easier to deal with.

>He got expelled from my highschool because of a disagreement with his girlfriend at the time that resulted in him threatening to kill her.
i can understand that, but
>Then he got charged with a felony for using counterfeit bills.
what a dumbass

lmao then he's better off dead

It's crazy how someone else's death can hit you real hard. One of my friends got hit by a car, car sped off, and he just laid there in the snow for a little while and died. He was 19. I was a senior in HS at the time, and because of that I just fucking dropped out. like idk we weren't even that close but it really got to me. I didn't want to be in HS so I said fuck it and went and did exactly what I wanted to do for a number of months.

Sorry for your loss.

This song always cheers me up
youtube.com/watch?v=1XHcPYorSJw

I'd choose Nick Cave's Skeleton Tree album, Jesus Alone like the other user paraphrased

Are you honestly asking for a soundtrack to mourn a loss?

What's wrong with that on principle?

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Gf-f_hWpU

Well, listen to one of his favourite shit songs and think kindly of him

hypothetically, probably because its something personal, not something that people can decide for you.