Sup Sup Forums, some friends and I are starting a "business" (pic very related)...

Sup Sup Forums, some friends and I are starting a "business" (pic very related). We're getting it $10 a G and selling it for 20. We've made 80 bucks (actual profit) in the first two weeks. Any tips for a young businessman?

$10/g

>mfw

Depends do you have morals

someone is making a killing off of you at 10 a g lol

I know, right? Buying it straight from a grower, good shit too.

Don't get greedy. Depending on state/country, even a minor possession can lead to further trouble. Stick to people you can trust - friends or similar - at first, and drum up business via word of mouth from said friends. Also, buy in bulk if you have the option, you'll increase your profit margin significantly. That applies to any type of "business."

Aside from that, don't be an idiot and you should be fine.

You've made 80 bucks in two weeks? Wow congrats with a minimum wage job that would probably only be like 800

Sorta? What do you have in mind?

Quit now or buy more bait.

Look for a big black dude on the corner, go to his spot and start Selling H.

i hope this is a fucking joke. buy an ounce for 150 and flip for 300-400 my nigga

We're all working full time too smart ass, this is just supplemental income.

Oh nm youre trolling, I'm out

hashtag grow your own

Haha yeah 10$/g is usually the up charged rate already usually about 5$/g from a supplier. Anyways here is what you do learn to make shatter. Then run your weed with the butane only once maximum twice. Put good bud into a bag with the butane purged shit let it rest for couple days the sell it at 10$/g. Sell the shatter 60$/g pur profit

You could always have fun and sell weed products as well, like edibles and tinkshers. Be careful cause some are a higher class drug that regular weed, but you'll stand out from the competition

underaged

Nice bud op

/thread

have fun in the pokey faggot

Where do you live?

I tried to talk the guy down as much as possible, but he wouldn't go any lower than 10. I'm currently looking for a new supplier

To quote Trailer Park Boys by all you can make brownies sell it then by grow equipment

How much do you score at a time? If you're paying 10/g you're probably buying less than a zip. So you're probably buying from some guy who barely knows more than you and is picking up zips for like 7/g

Tip, don't post online about selling drugs. Reported you. Expect a knock soon.

You're just jealous, samefag.

Illinois, not Chicago Illinois, cornfield and a finger in your sisters cooter Illinois.

What are tinkshers?

Not sure we want to grow just yes, we're working up to it

Kinda buying from who we can rn, we're looking for a better source right now

I pay $16/g for shatter and $4/g for flower. I would shit on somebody if they offered me a QP for more than a stack

Selling for 20/g? You are ripping people. I get it for 10/g at legit dispensaries.q

>Any tips for a young businessman?
Nope, you are rocking the shit.

I would say that you will have to be careful when you get older and get close to 4th-6th grade as those kids might beat you up on the playground if they think they are losing Nintendo money to you.

What is shatter? How do I make it ? For some reason, there's no info about it on Wikipedia, lol

>>wikipedia Are you real
?

Your damn right we're ripping people off, we're selling it to edgy high school kids.

BHO it's a thc concentrate. When it cools it hardens to glass like substance.

It looks like this. You crush it into a fine powder and then put it in a meth pipe to smoke it. It feels like marijuana but it's way more of a body high.

Fair enough. Morons deserve it if they are willing to buy at that much of an up charge. Then again, I know how hard it can be to get a hold of in IL. I'm from CHI. They do not fuck around in nabbing you for even a small amount.

How do I go about making it?

They are fucking with you. Look up how to make butane hash oil. It can be dangerous if you are not prepared. Basically you force butane through a pressurized container filled with herb. The goop you are left with is either wax or shatter, depending on the purity.

Haha that's meth. Shatter is yellow or golden. Haha gotta love Sup Forums. Meth the first time is always free

Its a weed disolved in alcohol. its nasty, but dropping a few drops under your tongue will get you pretty high

Alright, I'll do some research, make sure you guys aren't trying to kill me, and I'll see about doing it.

Now, edibles. I'm a decent baker, and I know how to make weed butter, any unique edible ideas?

Spelled it wrong too. Tincture

20 a g
Lol

Ahhh, ok. Any suggestions?

Yeah.... no thanks. We're talking about selling xanax and painkillers eventually, but for right now, we're just going to focus on weed. We've decided no hard drugs.

Absolutely! If you are making anything with cannabutter, mint is a wonderful flavor to cover up the taste. Cherry flavoring also does the trick. Make some mint chocolate chip brownies. Covers up the taste and will knock you on your ass :)

To make a tincture you soak herb In 90 proof alcohol for 10 days stir/Shake couple times a day. Then strain the weed out through it away. The liquid then is placed in either a metal or brown tinted glass container. Put a few drops into a drink or straight on your toung wait about 3-4 hours be fucked all day.

Pretty accurate, actually. Follow tutorials on the leading ent websites and youll be set on the right path.

>there are fuckwits willing to pay $20/g
Are you selling to fucking highschool kids?
Fuck it, come up with a bullshit name, call it "Smurfberry kush" or something and jack it up to $35/g, they obviously don't know what the fuck they're buying.

People actually buy it from you for 25/g? I sell an eighth in my area for 25 lmao

>>smurfberry kush

You should work for dispensaries making up names.

Excellent, thanks guys. Does cannabutter lose its structure, or could you use it for a buttercream? My friends and I were joking about baking a weed cake when we make our first 1000, mint flavored cake with weed in it, and mint flavored buttercream with weed in it. Think that could work?

I made approx. 14k net from selling. all about moving up in the chain every chance you can get. dont mess with coke, any opioids, any amphetamines (yes that includes addys and molly) and buy drug tests online. theyre cheap for always knowing the quality of your mushies or cid. cid glows in a black light. buy 2 scales, one for at home, and one that can be desguised. they make some that look like computer mouses. I just retired on wednesday. AMA

Ya don't post on the internet about how you're drug dealing probably.

>>tfw can sell marbles for $80
wtf are you doing OP?

Why the fuck would you delete this post?

See this, and I will try this

What are marbles? Fuck I need to get out more

This here OP is what you do when you don't know what the fuck you are doing.
>60$/g
For this to be at all viable you would need 6 grams of weed to make a gram of bho which is not possible. You need at least a half-ounce to get a gram which would make it entirely unprofitable. Furthermore, who the fuck is gonna pay $60 a gram for homemade bho/shatter? I pay $50 a gram for 95% pure thc live resin nug run sugar.

>We've decided no hard drugs
>Selling Xans
I've lost more friends because of Xanax than anything else. Fuck bars

Grow your own, then you can increase profits considerably.

oh yeah this important. in a closed market, quantity will usually beat quality, thats why I could make bux in a state where medical is legal. I got to the point I was getting lbs for 1800, thats almost 110 a zip, nearly 4 bucks a g. once you can get 2 lbs at a time, then you'll be making money my friend

I didn't?
Looks fine to me.

Really? All right fuck that shit. I just wanna make money, I don't want to kill someone's kid. Thanks for telling me man.

Dekalb would be a killing for you. NIU? More like fucking ez money.

20 a G lol nobody will buy that

also, never sell for less than double. never. not to friends. not to yourself. not to your gf. never for less than double
and everytime you smoke you better think of it as selling to yourself

Weird. Post is popping up as dead to me

Well you see up here in Canada we make our own and it's the same quality as the dispensers we then sell it for huge profit to stupid retards who don't want to invest time into making there own at 60$/g

Wanna fucking bet? I'm selling to high schoolers dude. Apparently, Were the ones selling the cheapest shit too.

Seeing it here too

Great steps towards being a total cunt. Share with friends, sell to the rest.

an eighth here is like 40 and even that is practically robbery

ok post 4 of 4 I promise last one, never pay attention to prices that people say on the internet. drug price is 100% about location. its a closed market. it relys on so many factors these fags will have no clue about. play the market and trust your buisness sense. I bought a 10k tuba with my money because I was trapping because my folks didn't have enough money to support my classical music. make sure youre selling for a reason

Checked, and yeah, nah, I'm just gonna sell it to friends so I break even

It's a business. Does the owner of a alcohol store give it to his friends. No he would loose money. That being said discounting your friends is good but only for your real friends not the ones you make that just want cheap weed

See, you are still talking about 60/g. In no situation is that ever reasonable for herb. Ever. No matter what form it is in. Herb should never be more than 35/g even in shatter form in the highest quality. Past that you are just messing with yourself.

Young?
>18?
Mods?

Your fuckers see this guy, I'm in rural illinois, it's pretty rare where I'm living. That's why we're getting into it.

I'm 19 fuckwit

You mentioned that you guys have other jobs, are you looking to make this you primary income? Asking cause youll need to take a look at how serious, and how friendly, youll be as a dealer

You are not running a legitimate business. You are running a game. A fairly dangerous one. Of course you discount your REAL friends. I expect people to be able to distinguish their real friends from their acquaintances.

i make 300 each week

Lmao wtf you can't sell butane soaked weed bud

>and it's the same quality as the dispensers
Sounds like Canada has garbage product

have an attorney on retainer
don't say a word to a LEO
don't trust anyone
trust your gut, if you don't feel like going out, blow them off
only talk to your attorney
don't talk to anyone about your biz
don't say shit about what you do
don't say shit
you are deaf/mute
know/learn prisoner's dilemma
keep your mouth shut
don't say dick

Not really, basically we're doing it for weed/beer money, for puss, and for gits and shiggles. We would like to make some decent cash though. I don't want to turn into some crazy cartel motherfucker, and I don't want to be threatening. Just be the chill partyer that you can get your shit from.

lol maybe for walter white but seems a bit overkill for some high schoolers selling weed

I got this, but thanks. We've all been bros since middle school, so it'll be alright. Dent deny deny, we were just selling to a friend officer

>what are marbles?
they are round pieces of glass.. they roll..

I would happily pay $50/g for shatter any day

Are you seriously selling people fucking straight marbles?

Enjoy paying more than you should. Never more than 35 a g here in michigan.

I'm not in Michigan idiot

yikes.. I really hate that the markets are the way they are right now

solid shatter should be 40/g 30-35 on the hook up
anything more than 45,50++ is just gouging and probably trim anyways which you are told is nug

sad!

In that case, you wont need to be super hardline. You can afford to give your friends good prices, and thats pretty rewarding. Trying out different forms, ie edibles, tinkcure, ect is pretty fun

Many such cases, sad!

no I mostly collect.
but are you asking if I have sold a marble before? of course... people have been making marbles for 1000s of years

deny what?

if you deny, you're already saying something. never talk to a cop. ever.

nobody ever talked themselves out of a charge, they only talk themselves INTO one.

I want an attorney. period

Inb4 only a fool would take any advice posted here as a fact...

Where are you based out of. Correct me if I'm wrong, that og Kush or bubba Kush is from Cali?

Nah, this is a picture my grower sent me. In Illinois