Which is the correct one to be, on the scale of atheist to theist?

Which is the correct one to be, on the scale of atheist to theist?

Why can't atheists define atheism?

There's no reason otherwise.

What if I'm Jewish? Asking for a friend

i would say im inbetween 4 and 3 desu

Nice meme faggot

>desu
Reported

same

Most sensible people have nuance In their beliefs

Theist.
Come to Jesus, the door is always open!

Where would a deist be on this chart?

4, for the simple fact that the answer to the question is legitimately unknowable with any certainty. There is certainly no reason to bother with fretting over it, as the existence of a god or gods has really no effect on us, and we have no effect on them.

First you must define what you mean by god. Then we'll talk.

1 and 7 are the only dumb answers here.
is a dumb cunt.

The most logical one is to be skeptical. Believe and critique both possibilities.

Or another solution: "god" could just be a scientist or or simulator.

In between 3 and 4

Europa

Anything that isn't 4 needs to be put in camps.

Lol tell ur Jew friend he's believe in the same magical fairy tale God as them Christians and Muslim same God different fairy tale but the Jews did write the first one

I'm technically a 6 but might as well be a 7. There's no god ya fuckin mongs.

You should be put in a camp for pussy faggots who can't make up their minds.

Atheism: the belief in no gods.

Wow that was hard. Also Bastion lost his goddamn mind idk what you're doing.

I know you're a meme it's fine.

back to r/atheist you fedora wearing neckbeard

I feel like 1 and 7 are for morons. 4 is for girls (not women. You know, people who never have had a thought).

Intelligent people tend towards Atheism, but theists are generally just from unfortunate upbringings.

jesus died for your sins guys, why cant you just believe in god?

2. jesus died for your sins guys, why cant you just believe in god?

cos there is no evidence

agreed, but only because i'm a girl/ person who never have had a thought in their head

because there's too much pressure involved in religion

anythingfrom 2 to 6. It is retarded to say that you KNOW for certain if something exists or doesnt exist when you cannot prove it one way or the other. And thats the point. If you have faith, believe in it, if you dont, then dont. But there is no way anybody can say and prove that it exists or that it does not. (I personally am a 2).

This

There is absolutely no evidence for a creator or the supernatural, and nothing we've found hasn't had a natural explanation.

Whatever god created the universe doen't give two shits about us so why would we care?

this

If there was a god, then he's either dead or moved on

guys this crazy thought just poped into my head

what if WE'RE god??

A being that initiated the creation of all matter

I'm a strong athiest.

there's shit loads of evidence, but you'll find some faggot way to convince yourself it's not true if someone else tries to convince you. Look for it alone and with an open mind and you'll see for yourself

Like what?

>implying humans are the most intelligent beings ever created

I don't think there's a 'being' so much as a force of nature like gravity.

Read The Egg, it describes how you can be right

Why are the top and bottom of the scale called "strong" and not "pure"?

see

Yeah, I saw it

what is then if it's not humans?

aliums

pure agnosticism isnt a thing OP

Well since none have been discovered how do you know that? There could be plenty of aliens that are just single celled organisms or basic low functioning animals at this point

I'm 5. You can't be any besides 3,4 or 5 of your a fully cucked faggot who probably worships nigger dick.

I don't, isn't science great?

answer it

Sure buddy, sure

Do you really believe that the human brain is the limit of complexity? Somewhere in the infinite possibilities of matter arrangement there must be something more powerful and complex therefore more intelligent.

I am a 5.5

Good people exist that both believe and don't believe in a higher power, just like there are shitty people who are religious and shitty people who are atheist. Why focus on who is right and wrong? Just treat yourself and others well and either God will accept you after death or you won't know the difference.

like love, the universe, sense of meaning in life.

What hilariously vague things

I believe there is a possibility of greater complexity either existing now, or in the future, or possible did exist and now doesn't. But I don't know what currently is out there, so the best I can say is humans are the most intelligent creatures we know of now.

It's been a while since I've seen the neverending faggot. In a few more years that meme may end up in an oldfag nostalgia thread.

i feel you my man.

Love is a chemical reaction, the universe is everything so that's vague, and "sense of meaning" is whatever you want it to be

5-6 obviously. 7 is as bad as 1.

okay, how about supernatural phenomenas?

Such as...?

kys snowflake

How does consciousness work?

Electrical impulses

de-facto

love might be a chemical reaction, but what about the chain of events that make you find it? is it coincidence or just the universe making things happen a certain way so that balance is maintained?

The whole body is full of electrical impulses, that doesn't explain anything

ghosts, premonitions, miracles, etc..

When they happen in the brain.

because "strength" is not decent enough to be "pure"

read the selfish gene and you can fill in the blanks on consciousness

Humans can't even agree on what love is or isn't so that's a useless subject

They don't exist.

So what makes them different in the brain?

you don't have to agree about what it is, as love is something personal and unique to everyone.

But they do. Just because you haven't experienced something doesn't mean it's not real

There are lots of neurons in the brain.

Because get this, the brain is where shit happens

people search for love, but they think they find love, universe does not give a shit

I don't have time for books summarize it in one word

Yes, so there is absolutely nothing mysterious about it. It's literally just "how you decide to approach attraction"

Prove it.

4 all the way. It's not indecision, it's full knowledge that there's no sense in forming an opinion because there's no way of knowing.

Doesn't mean I think there's even a hope of any worshiped god being real, all religious texts are total slop, etc. etc., but there's no sense in denying the existence of some conceptual creator because there's no evidence for or against. If the chart were referring explicitly to the god of a particular religion however, I'd be 7 all the way.

Where does "I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck" fall on this scale?

pussy

...that's not a bad summary

I've seen one once. and my mother participates in religious events where people interact with spirits regularily. It's not such a big deal nowadays, maybe if you actually talked to people with an open mind you'd believe this shit is real

>my mother participates in religious events
This explains a lot.

Like I said before, anything I say or show you won't convince you. You need to find that stuff on your own for it to be proven to you.

What did God do before we created him?

5 is the best answer really.
There are insane things in this universe, and I don't think it's out of the question for there be a super powerful being somewhere out there, something that might have a much deeper understanding of the nature of the universe or just ignore the laws of reality entirely.
But Yahweh just sounds like something people made up to keep others in line and justify their genocides.
Not to mention every claim about reality requires something to back it up besides naked say so.

Nothing but myths and anecdotes. No actual data.