Most of you pampered ass faggots don't understand just how close the United States is to entering a nuclear war with N...

Most of you pampered ass faggots don't understand just how close the United States is to entering a nuclear war with N. Korea, which would without a doubt begin catastrophic conflicts with Russia and nearby countries.

its kind of exciting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaTRBipzxtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool m8
Fuck off now

Its already been ordained...

2020 will be a wild ride, hope you all make it!

Anyone else get a boner when global catastrophes happen?

Blissful ignorance is too tempting.

Unfortunately, I'm too realist to ignore the facts

I hope so, I've been itching for a reason to btfo of North Korea for a long time now, it's only fair that we put that autist in his place.

why would russia give a single fuck. even china wouldn't care except for having our troops on their border

>inb4 let's talk about that 9gag watermark

That's just it. They don't want a unified American backed peninsula

So gay

You are a newfag and clearly dont remember nor care about the bad good olde days when the fate of the world hung in the balance by a few pubic hairs or the fact that hundreds of millions if people will die because of such a war breaking out, including tens of thousands of amrrican servicemen/women, or the fact that it only takes a few hundred nukes detonating at the same time to render the earth sterile

It's coming pretty soon.

It was fun bros

I will probably die first considering I live in LA

People who live on the american pacific islands will get it before you

Oh no, Kimmy's going to come at us with his arsenal of Black Cats, M-1000s and sparklers, how are we going to survive this one, guys?

As long as I don't lose my internet connection.

how old are you?

lol dont worry bud

mike zappem straight pence

stared at them menacingly its okay

lol what a fag at all these photo op pics i had to choose from. He's doing a better job at photo opping then trump tho

I've been drinking for a straight week because of this fact OP

My guess is somewhere between 8 and 12. Far too young to remember what actual wars look like

Implying I give a fuck.... I hate my life and if I die in a nuclear blast, then it's fucking over. It will be the best thing that ever happened to me. And knowing all you faggots will die with me? I can go out with a fucking smile on my face.

hopefully. I'll have a chance to run.

Dont bother youll just die tired

why? are you american? what worries you so much?

I worry a bit but it's mainly the south koreans particularlly in seoul who should worry not main land americans

Faggot, did you ever have nuke drills in school? Then shut the fuck up. You know fuck all about how this works.

This is more wag the dog bullshit that N. Korea pulls when they run out of food. They did it with Slick Willy, they did it with Dubya, Negro Jesus, now it's the Orange Meme mans turn. N. Korea rattles it's sabre, we send them some rice and tendies so they shut the fuck up.

Your childlike understanding of geopolitics would be laughable if it wasn't so fucking sad.

Unlike some other people I just see this as bad for humanity rather than about preserving my own skin. I live out of range.

meh homo sapiens are a warring species, might as well get this over with.

All I need is a McDonald's and a cell phone. Let the world burn.

Why the fuck would anyone worry? Him and his daddy have been launching bottle rockets into the ocean for a few decades now. Plus starting a fight with the U.S. would have his entire country leveled faster than you can say "Kim Jong Ill".

Then again, someone should go over and give him a stern talking to for all the littering he's been doing in the Pacific.

Are you saying that I need to stock up on my psyche meds?

You are assuming the chinese do not throw in. They did just move two army corps numbering 150 000 troops near the boarder with north korea.

Really? Render the earth sterile? Look there have been dozens of mass extinction events on this planet all of them many times more powerful then all the nukes on the planet. All of the asteroid based ones also covered the planet in radiation. We hardly have the power to render the earth sterile at our current technological level.

>exciting
youtube.com/watch?v=qaTRBipzxtc

I'm not concerned. Nobody wants to use nukes because nobody wants nukes used on them. Worst case scenario is non-nuclear WWIII. And I'll refuse to report for a draft.

Honestly nukes probably don't even exist

the murricans now are too edgy to kill animals but too faggots to kill enemy soldiers in the name of our country :v

North Korea is a fucking joke. I am more scared of Friends of Hillary.

faaaaaaaag

Do you guys know that during the NK1 war china went to help NK?
Then there is this,NK has 950.000 active military and abot 20 million in standby!

I dont think you have even a basic understanding of whats what in the korean peninsula

Most of north korea is a shithole, and they have a massive quanity of ornaments a few minutes from seoul and ~30k american troops. Thats just the basics of it -- they have spent 50 years ensuring that if attacked they can smack seoul and the US troops back hard

>tfw on the east coast

>I can go out with a fucking smile on my face.
but you'll be vaporized into a smudge on the ground before you even know what happened

>they can smack seoul and the US troops back hard
Sucks to be them.

No matter what side you're on, it's a good time to remind everyone that the Jews divided Korea into the North and South.

Exactly. And do not forget that they have prepared also against airstrikes. They ha a lot bunkers and underground tunnels so deep that even the best bunker buster cant penetrate. If an attack happens they will launch a major attack on south korea instantly. Destroying the world economy. Also it seems that the nuclear test site what the us was talking about is a volleyball field. KJU trolled us.

Always figured them for a soccer people.

Really want to see proof of this either way. How many megatons, distributed evenly, would make the earth uninhabitable and unable to regrow new life?

Yeah, but we aren't.

Worst Korea has been threatening war with the west for the past 50 years or more and it's all bullshit, smoke, and mirrors. In the other Korea war with Worst Korea is literally a joke. People laugh at these faggy war threats.

I think he made a silly claim that isn't accurate -- Im not nuke expert though

Maybe if it was a few hundred of those russian "satan" nukes that have a shit load of nukes in one missile ..nah still not killing everything

>unable to regrow new life?
Given enough time the planet will recover from anything we can do to it.

trump is acting all crazy like hes going to try to take out north koreas (heavily fortified deeep in the earth) nuke tech tho-- and he flip flops more then a fresh caught salmon who knows what that dumbass is gonna do

Trump can't even follow through on eating a ketchup steak. He's not going to war.

Well no it's the draft aged men that will be going to war.

>nuclear war with N. Korea
Won't happen.
We still have 15 MOAB left, and Best Korea doesn't have a missile that could carry a nuke all the way to America. They probably couldn't even hit Hawaii.

Anyone with half a brain will refuse to report for the draft in that situation.

this

Who doesn't?

Ah, Kek; NOTHING compared to the way the shit will fucking hit the fan here in the US once the value of the dollar TANKS after SA drops the petrodollar system...

lol. its so funny to me how people think the "MOAB" matters. It's irrelevant and over hyped

The MOP is more relevant to bombing sand tunnels and korean nuke sites..why do you suppose they didnt drop that?

Instead of a ground penetrating bomb they dropped an air burst one

I wager the MOP doesnt work as good as they claim -- making it even harder to hit North Koreas nuke sites

Legitimately frightening bombs don't need press releases detailing how horrifying they are on top of spoopy names, FYI...

Literally every country who tries to fight with the u.s.a would be annihilated by our technology alone.
Thats why we dont even need the draft anymore

That's why we have to pick all the fights now...

I'll save everybody

Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, North Korea?

US hasn't been good at fighting wars of ideology

did anyone release pictues of before/after the MOAB dropped?

We're only good when fighting traditional wars. We will always lose any fight against an insurgency.

Far as I know, there was a B&W gif of the dropping from high up; but they put out a release detailing the bomb's effects on the human body, lungs getting sucked out & the like.

Iraq was the 3rd largest army in the world lol

You know what's *really* irrelevant nd over hyped?
Our nuclear arsenal. It has no use outside of MAD. There is no way in hell we'd nuke North Korea because fallout would affect DPRK's neighbors, so we'll bomb the shit out of them with conventional explosives instead. Regardless of whether it's air bursts, penetrators, or the more likely combination of the two, it will absolutely not be a nuclear war.

Before the 1st Gulf war. They were massively technologically outmatched though, because Saddam focused on buying stupid shit like God Guns.

yeah i saw that doesnt really show anything. I wanna see the hole in the ground...They put out a lot of hyped stupid shit
and still there fighting

>don't understand just how close the United States is to entering a nuclear war with N. Korea

What, are you new? Nigga, this shit happens all the time. North Korea has no interest in a war. They kick up some dust every now and then, but they always end up promising to go away if the world gives them some food and medicine.

Come on, nigga. Use your head. North Korea wouldn't even get its planes off the runways before the United States destroyed their ability to wage a war in the first place. The US would have air superiority within 8 hours. Then, the US would have captured all strategic staging areas within the first 48 hours. The North Koreans know this, and they know they could not last more than a week in a war with the US, let alone in a war with NATO. If the North Koreans know this, then why are they sounding belligerent? Food and medicine. That's all. Now, stop with the hyperbole and go back to sleep, Tyler.

yeah.. and they want to spend a trillion dollars to modernize it .. or trump saying we need more bombs because 7,000 isnt enough lol

china has 200 with the same deterant value as our 7000

only as long as those in charge dont have the balls to do what needs to be done.

We curb stomped the vietcong at every battle. but then we turn around and went back to base and let them retake the hill only for us to do it all over in another week or so.

It takes force to remove filth. and the american public dose not have the guts to do what needs to be done in the middle east or in best korea.

I don't think there was much of a hole from it, from their description of its functionality. Far more of an antipersonnel weapon. Think that's why they focused on detailing its effects on its victims so much, to show a piddlyshit hole after all that hype would be counterproductive.

>> Lived in China for 3 years.
>> Read heavily into subject of Far East politics.
>> Take that as you will.

Unfortunately everyone can put their pants back on, its not as exciting as it all seems, as if shit actually hit the fan the U.S. military would realistically have very little involvement and nuclear war is not something that'd actually be on the table. In this age war is severely outweighed by the prospect of perpetuating capitalism. The U.S. and China have economies that are too closely tied together for either nation to risk a rogue state such as NK upsetting the status quo, so, China (largest standing army in Asia) will steam roll and occupy NK in order to uphold economic status quo before any chance of nuclear war. TLDR: Nuclear war sounds fun, but will never happen.

you started out good

but then you got silly

north korea has enough artillery 15 miles away to flatten Seoul with population 10 million -people and USA 30k troops in like 10 minutes

People keep saying that North Korea is going to go to war. And every time, all I can ask is... How are they going to get there?

So if it happens it happens shit always happens lets hope this doesnt happen

>takes force to remove filth
And we backed the wrong horse in that one, by fucking far.
Fucking S.Vietnamese were going around with a portable guillotine decapitating dumbass villagers they suspected MIGHT know something about the Viet Cong almost a decade before the shit hit the fan & we went over.

yes! Exactly. It was never described as something that you would use on tunnels until a few weeks ago. It makes no sense to use an air burst bomb on deep tunnels spread throughout a mountain

This is silly. I can step in an unsuspecting anthill killing thousands of ants. If 100 ants are dropped on my crotch, I no longer will step on them, unless I remove my genitals and change where my foot is attached to my body. Get it faggot?

Don't think I got it bud.

You can still smack the shit out of them though.
People have hands too.

>pampered ass faggots
What fucking board do you think you're on? Sup Forums is many things. Pampered is not one of them.

I agree, let's fucking go already. I'm sick of this world in constant conflict with the 1% firmly in charge.

But north Korea has little hands.

>implying nk is a credible threat beyond the immediate region.

NUKES!

We make our bugout bags. i'll post mine, then you guys!

mine consist of...
>1 tube sock
>can'o'beans
>spork
>complete season of full house on VHS
>creed greatest hits cd
>1 ply toilet paper
>new years 2000 novelty glasses (for seeing)
>Bear Grylls adventure survival guide
>hiking boot
>matches
>magnifying glass (to light matches)
>YOLO 4-finger ring

is all of this inside the tube sock?

from what i understand is if we nuke n korea. china and russia will want to fuck us / retaliate.

am i right?

>watching this shit unravel from the other side of the world like

yes, which is also inside the hiking boot.

i kinda think china and russia are actually going to assist us in some way with this shit. doubt it will go down though. china will be the one to invade and korea won't do shit in retaliation.

>tfw now i'm just going to get vaporized by a nuke and dont have to go through with killing myself

I dunno. I've always heard that China's main thing is that if the USA destabalizes North Korea they will have millions of starving villagers running for their border

and they don't want a USA friendly country on their border