Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/208505955
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speaking of sluts...

Any evidence?

She's licked half of Hollywood...

baby angel isn't a "s*** putter"
and objects in the strongest terms!

Imagine being the poor fuck who has to put makeup on her cellulite covered ass. Think I'd vomit.

vimeo.com/208505955

Get that fat cunt out of here

that's on account of you loving men

How's being a kid AND a virgin.

tell baby something she wants to hear!

Implying all celebs are not sluts.

How's being a nigger faggot?

>implying i was implying anything

Damn, you went all internet on me. Haha, get a life.

Stop posting this disgusting cow

fuck you. get the fuck out of the thread that literally started with a pic of her. Idiot.

wittle baby is so tiny
the wind always knocks her down!

Wish Katy would just announce her next album already.

I don't give a shit what it was started with she's a fat disgusting ugly piece of shit, kill yourself you fucking nigger

>thinks his opinion matters

She's so fat

lol its the thing eduppz says kekelekeke

I dream of the day where we have a celeb thread that's just people posting celebs they wish they could stick their dicks in, and not half filled with autistic stuttering retards or the baby grande shit, or people who can't fucking handle that someone likes someone different than they do.

I'd love to stick my dick in Ariel Winter's ass, or Emma Robert's, or tit fuck Katy Perry; you'd do all of the above too so just fuck off and enjoy the celebs or go find some safe place on the internet where there's no danger of someone liking someone else more than your waifu, christ.

what are you, ten years old?

God forbid people like whatever they like.

God I'm gonna puke, bitch is fucking revolting

Good old Drunk Scottishfu

Good body average looking face shit personality. 6/10

So, yes, ten or younger.

baby farts at least
100 times during every show!
no panties can survive,
some are even brown stained
so she dumps them in the trash!

Sure, because I find that hideous fat creature to be disgusting means I'm 10 years old, fucking idiot

fucking A

Yes, that's what it means. Why? Because instead of just accepting that someone else has different taste than you and doing your own thing you have to be a little bitch and cry and throw a tantrum over a picture.

Im sorry shes so fucking fat and gross that's your problem you sick bastard

That you think its a problem to me is pathetic. Go play with your action figures.

Demmiiii

Fight me

hahahaahahahaha.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful girl and I'm very bl-blessed t-to have her... I-I sure d-do h-hope I-I can continue t-to k-keep m-my m-mistress f-f-from all the alphas who a-are always c-coming u-up t-to us and f-finding a-a way t-to plant their fiendish fingers o-on h-her b-body...

I didn't have that one. Which is weird.

lord have mercy

I didn't have that one, which is weird. Fair trade

O-Over the w-weekend an o-old m-man c-came u-up t-to us and started t-to rub b-both of h-her buttocks, c-claiming she l-looked l-lethargic and th-this w-was the b-best w-way t-to bring s-some l-life b-back into h-her, getting her endorphins and blood flow u-up t-to specks... I-It m-made V-Vic o-open h-her m-mouth in sh-shock, h-having a-a stranger r-rub h-her there... B-But i-it s-seemed t-to be r-reasonable t-to m-me s-so I stood b-by a-as s-she w-was r-rubbed d-down f-for a-a few m-minutes... H-His a-activities d-drew q-quite a-a few glances and b-because o-of this, f-fortunately, h-he d-didn't r-really d-do anything e-else t-to her: b-but s-stopped a-after a-a bit, r-releasing Vic b-back t-to m-me... H-He h-had q-quite a-a good g-grip o-on h-her b-butt and h-hips though... After about a-a minute o-of rubbing, V-Vic really started t-t-to get into it and they b-both w-were actually m-moving i-in unison: h-him r-rubbing h-her behind and h-her r-receiving h-his hand s-strokes...

real? holy shit

Now this is the fappening leak I was waiting for.

Got more on this goddess?

I-I c-could t-tell the very c-crowded a-area w-with loads o-of people m-made h-him r-rather sheepish t-to t-try anything else and when h-he s-stopped I-I thanked h-him f-for h-his s-service t-to her and p-promised sh-she w-would f-feel so much b-better f-for the rest o-of the day, n-now that she w-was s-stimulated and r-refreshed... H-He o-offered t-to g-give h-her a-a proper t-treatment i-in h-h-his p-parked c-car b-but I-I d-didn't like the sound o-of that s-so I-I meekly r-refused him... H-He then c-called Vic a-a whore and m-me about th-three b-bad n-names b-before s-storming o-off... I-I w-was shocked a-and quite g-glad m-me a-and Vic w-were safely n-nestled in a-a crowd o-of p-people...