Was going through all my old Sup Forums folders of the year's when I came here regularly. (2004-2011)...

Was going through all my old Sup Forums folders of the year's when I came here regularly. (2004-2011). I've come to the realization that Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in particular was actually feared by every other chan and board on the interwebz. We had people comparing us to the fucking Illuminati because they'd try and plot against us here and we'd catch onto it and at least ddos their asses. Sup Forums was never good, but it was feared. Anonymous used to meet here and throw ideas around. The threads talked about meaningful shit in between wallpaper and life hack and art threads. Then people started breaking the rules. And then "The consequences would never be the same" happened. Sup Forums was "slaughtered" after that. Shortly after that fiasco happened, traps started showing up, then the bronies invaded. Then the underrated b& started coming here in droves and it became summer year round. Now it's all "give me attention and, rate my dick, do you think I'm a cute trap, wwyd, which one Sup Forums? please validate my existence threads. I was contemplating uploading some of my pics that used to float around here, but fuck y'all roody-poos, I'm glad Missingno is no longer around to see what this has become. So instead, I'll leave you little faggots with a gem of advice.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=PA4-aLB1uEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Nigger, what?

newfag

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST

fucking newfag

Lurk more.

Beautiful

'Dey don't 'tink it be like 'dat, but it do.

I don't understand???

>this guy knows what's up

WWWWRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

I put that up to point out the newfags™ on here, y'all need to lurk more, newfags™ came about in around 2010 that bit at the end of my post is a few years older

I is what I is, it do what it do

Thank you

Came here in 2010 and wrote that end bit a couple years later? Umm. It's been 7 years? Not a couple... faggot

oh boy u fucked up

I am extremely sad, lol.

Mathematical savant here still autistic af

Them's some tasty digits, 44944

No, the bit at the end came about as a play on words dreamt up by an user a few years prior to 2010. Hence why it's older. I started coming here in 2004-2005. I was here to watch the 2 millionth post happen.

How would you r8 my b8? Newfags.

Every fucking day I do and it haunts me...

Well mate, your not OP, but your still a faggot.

>Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Wise words, my friend... Wise words.

Want to leave but I've got to stay
And I'm wondering more everyday
Montreal to Hong Kong
??

>your not op
>your not
>your..

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=PA4-aLB1uEY

You're not even close to a real grammar nazi, please stop. Your autism is showing.

Sup Forums was never good but at least back then we were a dysfunctional family.
Now it's all cuckold shit and reddit is that way meme speak.
Just go back to lurking user, it's the only way I can still come here.

but who was phone?

Wait. It sounds like you took pride in being apart of Sup Forums at one stage?..
Holy fuck times has changed..

I know Sup Forums was never good. But look at what has happened to our family. The kids think they're grown. Bitches can't even ddos anyone anymore, let alone any actual 1337

When one was proud about it, they kept their mouth shut about it. Now I hear fucking twelve year olds at Wal-Mart talking about Sup Forums and how "cool" it is. It's a shame. Sup Forums is the only board now that has any balls left.

i know how to ddos? I spam f5 really fast man. New school shit

People grow out of Sup Forums, on top periods of time where it slowly lost its influence. Most of what Sup Forums used to be moved on to Sup Forums or /r9k/.

Do you know what ddos means?

ddos

Double dab on sluts

fuck ya i forgot about that you know how many times i sat watching that shit for op to deliver ....kek

Sup Forums was once place complex mathematical problems got worked out. Where a new person here could learn about Shroedengers cat and learn about making his own life easier

>Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
W,T,F

Deport dark orangutan skins

Dumb ass troll, it means directed denial of service attacks. You run thousands of bots to target a server to make it crash. It's the easiest of hacks.

Hey faggot, how does b8 taste? Like cum?

Like the movie with will smerth where they get heaps of robots?

Hook is currently still in mouth.

don't forget when we all had the LOIC ip ...

More like that Star Trek episode where they didn't find any droids because they were all off on an adventure to throw some jizz into the eye of some a volcano thing

At least I don't click on the traps here wanking my meat to other guys cocks. I'm not THAT kind of faggot like you are.

Newfag detected

Don't even see good troll threads anymore.

I'm just boxxii

This is a pretty good one, a few faggots in hook

I've been coming here since last year. I've learnt more than any old fag. If anything I'm better because I don't worship boxy?

A real troll can easily counter troll, to keep the trolling rolling.

Another one bites the bait.

Pepe is a good choice for that, in my humble opinion.

samefag

trollrollrolllololl? teach us how to kek seenpie

Sup Forums always sucked so I'd rather run it into the ground with no survivors than try to improve it.

on the contrary ol'sport

>I'll be there in 30 minutes!

When things aren't OK I get this desire for things to get worse. I want these bad things to be ruined perpetually so I can laugh at how bad it gets.

I come here wanting to be impressed with how much the internet sucks. It's sort of like sadism.

i
I will watch and wait for OP to deliver

Exactly

So many hours wasted, staring at the EarthCam website.

SMH

a do to you good sir ..

That fat little retard gremlin didn't ruin Sup Forums, it's own nature and popularity. The people who did real shit moved deeper, everyone here is a surface dweller.

yes yes but i did get to see OP deliver two times and i fell off the chair both times

No shit Sherlock, what was your first clue? All the cock, or the pony faggots? Or boxxy? Or Columbine? Or some other shit that got noticed?

As an additional point, remember that this was before Tor. Way back when, this was Deep Web.

It's all still there... I think it just got pushed a little deeper.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know I'm nostalgia-fagging here.

You were the first clue.

my most recent clue is your shitty post

Oh, I know... I never felt such surprise & elation at seeing it happen.

Addendum; all the people of worth did flee to deeper parts, or got lucrative govt jobs. But they still come here from time to time.

whether you like it or not boxxy is old school Sup Forums
fuckass

It's just fallen so far even from 2010 when everyone was saying Sup Forums was dying. I mean I haven't seen even a shit tier hack anything thread. Not even a "how to make fake coupon thread" yeah it's a little nostalgia thinking

all the is that op wait no wait ya op DO IT we would be like 6 deep watching like assholes yelling at the screen ...fuckin a ..

Hated her dumb ass then, still dislike her. But I have a nude shot of her that she gave up. That quickly got posted to Sup Forums

seconds.

Ha, ha, ha... Yep. And it was glorious!

I habeeb it

ya not in to her ether but it was what it was and some if it was funny the first time

NJUFEG

where you around for the beasty site hack and all the passwords and login's got dumped on Sup Forums

Nice.Fucking.Post

I have to admit you're right on that. Ugh it seemed everyone had a hard on for her. But at least she was a she.

Well played, good sir

Was that one of the 2011 hacks?

pic somewhat related.

i think it was i don't know the year i would have to find it on my old hard drive but it was crazy i got in to like 20 e mail acc and all sorts of fuckery

aaaa yes she was a she for sure ......ha ha

Yep, 2010, Sup Forums died about a year later, moot did his best to keep cp off here. But it wasn't good enough for the govt. And that little unsupervised cam whore is what really killed it. Wouldn't surprise me if some govt hack was behind that.