Sup Forums I need advice on setting up 3ways

Sup Forums I need advice on setting up 3ways

my gf has told me she is open to 3ways, but not with another guy (thank god I don't want to be that close to another penis)
she told me that she wants to try eating a girl out and I'm fucking so excited
the issue now is finding someone to do it with
essentially we don't want to know them, but don't want them to be a stranger either, more for sexual health and safety I guess
so it's a matter if either asking someone in the perfect emotional distance or finding someone online
I'd like advice and other user's stories

>pic related, my gf's ass, more pics coming

yo Sup Forumsased Sup Forums pls

here's more
I just want to hear from people about it

Sup Forums pls

Good luck finding somebody who is the perfect emotional distance. I was lucky enough that my GF let me pick a girl that I had hooked up with before. They were a perfect match and hit it off immediately.

yo ok so this is basically something I had suggested but like I don't know if the other girls I've slept with would be like available for this sort of thing

Your gf has horrendous stretch marks you'll probably have to pay a hooker for her

She's disgusting

Can't hurt to ask. I just knew the girl had done three ways before so I showed her pics to my girl for the go ahead then texted her about it.

>horrendous stretch marks
yeah?
I hope those dicks tastes good, user

Go jerk it to anime girls and let the men talk.

Look for your local swinger club or tinder

I was thinking tinder, but she's afraid of seeing people from school, which I'm trying to explain normally would be fine, but I guess looking for 3way partners publicly may be a different story
I was trying to make a profile for the two of us and possibly take girls on dates and hang and bang them

as far as a swinger club, I'd need to find one

fuck me dude I love her body

I'm asking about past hook ups but like they were all tinder flings or hook ups from a mental health program I was going to (yikes I know) and they were all iffy and ended on iffy terms so I'm not sure if it's a realistic possibly sadly

Go on tinder and use this photo and state what your after. that way people browsing wont recognize her

Surely she has some hot mates. Just get them drunk and run the idea past them a lot chicks are into it

>craigslist
>backpage
otherwise just go out somewhere and see who she's into. hit on people together. otherwise find a lesbian. you might get cucked while she scissors you're gf, but you could definitely get her to teach you how to eat pussy better.

>PS: 3 ways aren't as great as you think they will be.

sry about the grammar. getting late/early.

Agreed nothing like disappointing 2 chicks at the same time

I've tried to fly that by her a few times but I really think that she's too self conscious or feels too close with them to do it
she has friends she things are attractive but like as far as she's concerned she's probably never looked at them like that and is too close to a sibling to want anything
one of my high school friends that I've known for my whole life hooked up with another girl I knew for just as long, the girl's bf and her friend
apparently it was cool, but like it got really awkward after

good point tbh

it's a lot of fucking work. literally.

I accidentally got into a three way with my ex wife and her best friend. Me and the ex hardly ever wore clothes around the house so when I got out of the shower I naturally walked out into the living room naked, only to run into Kim. Now I had known her for longer than the ex and I had been together but this was next level, and she could not stop admiring the view. I figured the ex could have warned me so I just stayed naked, because Kim didn't mind. When the wife came into the front room she said oops, then shrugged and went about her business. The 3some came about when she was trying to talk to Kim and Kim kept furtively glancing towards my dick, which I had teased to full erection to be an ass. The ex said go play with it, and Kim sat on the floor in front of me andtouched my dick as many ways as you can touch anything with your hands. The ex decided to get naked and masturbate watching this little girl fascination play out. Pretty soon Kim was taking her clothes off but she wanted to fuck, not masturbate. She did the puppy dog eyes at my ex and she was like go ahead. Kim slid herself onto my beyond painfully hard erection and I played with her tits, which caused her to orgasm so hard she lost control of her body, which made me splooge like a whale, which made the ex roll her eyes back in her head orgasming at the sight of my cum dripping out of Kims pussy. After that it was tits and pussies and kissing and my dick just plunging into warm holes at random. Three people can make an orgy. We all woke up at three in the morning on my bed, aching at every joint because of the strain. We vowed to do this again as soon as we all recovered, but we never did. Kim is still around and married to an absolute putz so maybe someday.

is Craigslist a good source for this?

this is honestly a terrifying concept, but honestly, my goal would be just to get the new girl to finish and to watch them go like
that being said, I'd take sex pills to make sure I don't dick out, I have issues sometimes and I think it's because of depression/meds

fuck me dude (you know what I mean) yeah I have heard of stuff like this just working out but I think that's why it's so hard to plan

My 1st 3way I was so nervous about going way to early so I took some ecstasy because i was told it would help. It didnt help and i spent most of the night watching. The sex pill will keep you going but if you can't get any I suggest you go it sober lol

it can be. i've hooked up with people on CG. then again, i kinda know what to look for in my area. post an ad in the couples for female section. you never know.

my issue is lasting too long and it not being stimulated enough to stay hard or just not staying hard and it's a pain in the fucking ass
I have a sex shop near me, but I may have found better ones at 7/11
they keep me hard and make it like crazy

ok, worth a try tbh

thank you Sup Forumsros, this was all much appreciated