Sup Forums i'm drunk and i realized this thing has caused me so much pain. thinking about cutting off

Sup Forums i'm drunk and i realized this thing has caused me so much pain. thinking about cutting off

how long does it take for feeling to go away

Why don't you just untie it?

keep drinking a bit and wait about 5 more minutes

i mean cutting off my dick

Don't do it you fucking moron, take those zip ties off, take some sleeping pills and sleep this retarded feeling away. Tomorrow you'll be glad you didn't cut off one of your most important body parts.

Well that's a terrible idea. What are you going to replace it with? Think carefully because you'll also have to pee out of whatever your replacement is.

Time stamp. With a little cut on dick.

Faggots. Let him do what he wants.
Peeing won't be a problem.

lol dumb cunt, don't do that.

if you were going to cut it off, you would have already done it you tremendous faggot

Put the knife away. Go to bed.
Nigger

cant break the skin yet

faggot

DO
IT

you're gonna need a better tourniquet. and don't do it when you're erect.

But what if he picks a cucumber or something to put in its place? He won't realize hes ruined it until after that first morning wiz. Then where will he be? Is he just supposed to put a new cucumber in its place each time he pisses? That's just absurd.

i just need courage

get shit faced before you do this.

In all seriousness, Dont do it. thats fucking stupid

op is gonna regret this in the morning

Mr uglydick

>courage
buy yourself some tits afterwords and you will be woman of the year.

gtfo, you don't belong here

Just do it, user. What's the worst that can happen?

Drink a bucket of smegma you fat bitch

Nigga stop. Don't die on Sup Forums

you want ur cock cut off?

Yeah, channel Kaitlyn Jenner

tie the rope around it as tight as possible and take some sleeping pills.

Ugly and small.
Cut it off and pray it grows back bigger, only hope you have.
Do a little slice, it honestly wont hurt that much you fucking pleb.

Record it when you do it, op.

stop being a faggot

Make sure you cut off your balls too.

gonna regret that shit in the morning

A T T E N T I O N W H O R E

FUCK ITS SO TOUGH UNDER HE SKIN THERES SO MUCH BLOOD

Smart man, I like his thinking.

Why not?

ofuck.jpg

he won't die. he'll bleed a lot and lose a lot of blood. but he won't die from it.

Start recording, don't leave us hanging.

Fuck off faggot. B8 has been rejected.

You can bleed out from this.

dumbass get a better tourniquet and don't be hard.

Post picture of knife

not with a tourniquet.

OP, don't do it yourself, let some rich sick bastard do it and make a little cash off losing half your meaning in life.

just a prank bro

lol
use rubber bands or something man, that aint tight enough

OP Here

KEK it was just food dye, you all got baited
Goodnight fags

He did earlier in the thread

cmon OP why the fuck are you doing it under the covers think about how long it will take to clean up...

eat shit

5 REASONS OP IS A FAGGOT:

>1. You're not going to cut your dick off.
>2. You have no intention of doing it.
>3. You are an attention seeking faggot.
>4. You want people to feel sorry for you.
>5. You enjoy people looking at your dick.

You're going to bleed to death you spaz, if you don't want a penis anymore, there are other ways of becoming infertile instead of taking this stupid measurement, ffs they do surgeries for free, stop being an ignorant fag and do the research instead of taking the ez and dramatic way out, you mongol, you will regret it, the moment you can't bear the intense pain.

wut a fag. we all know you want to do it. you attention seeking nigger.

Feels good.

I want a pic of just the knife. I think I use to own a similar one

Real OP here
Kek i pranked you all
Actually i have no dick, thats a dildo a shoved up my pussy to look like a real dick because im a huge transexual faggot
Good morning

You're drunk. I'm drunk. I've felt the same way. I'm gonna play the voice of reason rather than the devil's advocate right now.

Finish drinking whatever you have left. Drain it. I'm talking nothing left for the morning.

Drink 3 glasses of water before you crash so you can wake up and be relatively functional. When you get up, make an appointment for counseling. Call it an emergency to get help quicker.

I presume it's some sort of trans issue. Get a therapist you can trust, and get the ball rolling on whatever steps you need to take to get your head on straight. Think about it this way, you cut your dick off now, there's no chance you'll have a vagina down the road, if that is in fact what's got your panties in a twist.

Sup Forums isn't going to help you, but I am. Go to sleep. It won't seem so bad in the morning. Or, maybe it will, but you won't be so "damn the torpedos full speed ahead" about it.

Just relax. From one fag who's been through it to another, take it easy. You'll be better equipped to deal with this shit in the morning when you're not three sheets to the wind.

I'mma go smoke a cigarette now. I'll check back in five. Just take a deep breath, you're alright. It's not the end of the world.

>all these moralfaggots
christ. scuddle on back to fucking reddit, you sobby pissants

Cause you're not going to. Cut your dick off already and live your dreams.