Choose one Sup Forumsitches

Choose one Sup Forumsitches

communism pill or maybe mind control (to stablish communism)

die pill

time travel is fucking OP fam
mind control is hot af that's my fetish close second

Immortality. It makes virtually all others possible plus I can literally never die.

in 50.000.000 years you will be floating in outside space for all the eternity

Well you get super intelligence then you can build things to get the rest. Except gf

I might be a retard, but I would love to have the ability to sprout plants out of thin air. My garden would be so beautiful in no time!

Wow OP, you give us 36 options and only allow us to pick one? Talk about unfair

Yo post more decision pictures

Okay then pick two. Its not like im here to stop you. New rule. 2 picks

I prefer being able to pick multiple. Like, pick three.

Druid Mode: Speak with Animals, Shapeshift, Create Plants. Or, Speak with Animals, Teleport, and Create Plants to spread the joys of nature to everyone.

Bard Mode: Telekinesis, Mind Control, Understand Any Language.

and so on

Telekinesis

If we're going with three then I'll choose immortality teleportation and pyrokinesis

Therefore by the time I find myself floating in empty space I can just teleport somewhere that isn't

Immortality + Die

Fuck

I like this guy's idea. Immortal, invulnerable, mind control.

Literally the recipe for world domination.

GF and time-travel.

telekinesis could do all that shit

A normal life would be nice

Hmm... Either immortality or super intelligence. The problem with immortality is that the universe will inevitably get to a point where all matter is distributed equally, which means my consciousness will be useless. As a conscious being, though, I have the ability to decrease entropy so naybe that would be fine.

I also get to see all the fun stuff scientists will come up with in the future... So it's that or super intelligence. I'm fine with my intelligence right now so immortality would be better.

Now, the true choice: immortality vs world communism. One might be easily tricked into picking communism, but it's worth to remember that communism will inevitably be established anyway, so I'll just see it if I'm immortal.

But that's not the correct choice either. If I pick shapeshifting, I can cheat by transforming into a version of me that also has all these other powers, effectively cheating the whole system. There you go, shapeshifting is the answer.

Oi niggers, what do you think of these and should i make other posts like this one?

These are one my favorite types of threads. Not only do they get a quick conversation sparking with other people but you also get to think deeply about shit you never really paid attention to.

Immortality

Thanks 4 the input famalam

If I can, may I pick multiple? Okay here we go...
First, I'll take the "learn any move you see" pill, because this essentially means I could attain stuff like flying, phase through walls, create explosions, that sort of thing!
Second, I'd like to also take "understand any language" because I am into being able to do that sort of thing! My narrative potential could skyrocket!
Third, I kinda want that "super agility" because I'm into speed and acrobatics and I want in on that SUPER bad!
Finally... "get a cookie"... because cookies!!!
Alright that's all! Goodnight everybody!

Couldn't you easily get super speed or agility of any sorts with the learn any move pill?

Torn between super intelligence so I can do some rick & morty type shit and immortality.

I'll go for super intelligence.
I could invent something to increase my lifespan.

Planets don't work like that you stupid faggot.

Immortality? nah, too lazy to bake.
Learn pill
>just watch people speak other languages
>watch dumb faggots with cookie powers
>make infinite cookies
>solved world hunger but everybody's a fucking type 2
>mfw looking in the mirror and learning how to learn

Mind control for life in easy mode