Caterina has been doomed to hang barefoot. Describe her execution and what you'd do to her dead bare feet

Caterina has been doomed to hang barefoot. Describe her execution and what you'd do to her dead bare feet.

Caterina loved taking pictures of her bare feet, and soon they'll be dangling as she strangled at the end of a noose.

Caterina struggled not to sob as a broken broom handle was shoved up her asshole as she stood on the trapdoor, a tight rope around her neck. She felt the blood trickling down her legs as her sentence was read aloud.

Cat gave footjobs to all the guards before her execution. Her toes glistened with cum as she awaited her death.

Caterina's exposed throbbing pussy spewed cum in the moments before she plunged through the trapdoor. The crowd cheered watching her cum.

The crowd was quiet as Caterina dropped through the gallow's trapdoor. A loud crunch could be heard as the noose crushed her trachea. Piss sprayed from her pussy as she began to writhe.

Caterina's bare soles scrunched and wrinkled as she hanged to death. She felt the broom handle ripping her asshole apart as she struggled not to die.

"Tell my kids mommy had to be executed for showing off her gorgeous feet."

this is such a bizarre fetish

And I love having it and cumming to the thought of this woman being killed.

"Necro fuck my beautiful barefoot corpse after I die painfully. Eat whatever parts of my body you want before you toss me in a ditch. I'm sure my clit will taste good fried."

"You're going to publically execute me by hanging for posting my feet on the internet? Well, I hope my final air dance is sexy. Please promise me you'll drink my final piss and fuck my dead corpse, pussy and feet."

"What a divine way to die, dangling barefoot at the end of a noose. My only regret is that I cannot watch my own execution and stroke my fat clit watching myself succumb to death."

Caterina drooled all over her exposed tits as she hanged to death. Her piss was collected in a bucket and drank by her executioners before they fucked her corpse.

Caterina secretly loved that she was going to be publicly hanged. It made her clit swell and throb as her guards raped her.

"I'm excited for how much my execution is going to hurt! At least my death won't be boring and you can fuck the hollow shell of my gorgeous body after I'm gone."

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

Caterina's bare toes dripped with salty piss as her dead corpse swung gently in the breeze

Caterina's hanged corpse was impaled with spike through her pussy and out through her mouth and was placed on display in her own front yard.

you have massive problems my friend...

Caterina gagged and puked on her guards cock as he forced it down her throat. Behind him she could see them tying her noose to the gallows. She couldn't wait to swing.

"Shove whatever you can into my tasty asshole and juicy vagina before I take my final air dance. I want my execution to be as painful as possible."

"I can't wait to feel my windpipe collapse under the weight of my own body as my sexy wiggle and search for solid ground."

lol what did caterina do to you op?

That's hot, can you do her feet?

lol sure.
only if u tell me why u fantasize about her death.

Nothing, I just love fantasizing about her being killed

I think she'd look hot being hanged barefoot

fair enough

Caterina continued to try to fight death as men began to line up and take turns fucking her dying feet. The last thing she feel was hot cum seeping between her toes before her vision went black

nah theres gotta be more to it.

Thanks user. Hopefully one day I'll get to spill my own cum on her toes.

Before or after you murder her?

I don't want to murder her but I'd love to have her role play her execution while I play with her bare feet

How do you develop such a weird fetish.

Like you just want to her be afraid? Also who is she? Co worker? Friend of a friend?

CATARINA IS DOOMED?!

>How do you develop such a weird fetish.
cum shopper here
also interested.

I've always been turned on by women in peril, but it took a turn towards executions in my teens. I don't really know her but I think she's hot and has cute feet and would look sexy while dying.

does daphne from scoobert doobert give u boners?

Caterina loved the way the noose felt around her neck, and how one simple rope was going to snuff the life out of her body.

Caterina's final words "Please don't kill me" went unheeded as she plunged to her death. Blood and chunks of her uterus seeped out of her pussy as her eyeballs nearly popped out of her skull

"Fill my bleeding dead asshole with hot cum."

Caterina loves posting pics of her feet online. Soon a video of her naked writhing corpse will be posted to all the gore sites so people all over the world can jack off to her public execution

Caterina let the guard choke her as hard as he wanted while he raped her. She wanted to preview what it would feel like to die. She thought her clit was going to explode as her tongue bulged and her eyes rolled back in her head

Fuck sometimes I come here just to see this level of retarded shit, dumb edgy cunts who come off as psychopathic are a needle in a haystack of fuckin needles, you're nothing special and worse than that, you're not self away!

itstimetostopposting.jpg

Who else wants to see sexy Caterina writhe and twist as she dies, with globs of cum dripping off her wrinkling dying toes?

Are you guys seriously fapping to this fat gypsy?

OP do you have a website or blog or something? I'd read it.

No, I am but a simple man who cums to the thought of a chronically barefoot middle aged mother of two being publicly hanged, beheaded, or shot.

How would you have this barefoot milf killed?

Tied topless and barefoot to a pole, Caterina's toes dig into the soft soil as her nipples engorge. Hot yellow piss saturates the dirt at her feet as the firing squad readies their shot. The hot lead blasts her tits apart, with blood and fat blowing into her face and mouth.

These feet will feel so nice to fuck once she's dead

Caterina's feet, before she was arrested and sentenced to death

Caterina gives herself a mani pedi before she is doomed to die

Bump

Time to be hanged to death you barefoot bitch.

No more interest in her execution? Ah well, goodnight then.

Caterina and her feet are ready to die

Caterina felt the dull blade rip into her throat as her head was slowly sliced off.