So, my best friend Nathan commit suicide December of last year. I got close to one of my other friends...

So, my best friend Nathan commit suicide December of last year. I got close to one of my other friends, and felt like I had a close friend to talk about personal stuff with. Now she's pissed at me because I was talking a lot about the new place I live (Moved to a small town) and removed me from Skype. She proceeded to tell all of our friends the secrets I shared with her, which luckily wasn't everything, but still. Now my friend group is in chaos and I have a MOAB tier bomb I could drop that'd ruin her reputation, but she may just be going through a hard time.. But she blamed me for Nathans suicide, and I'm starting to get fed up with her bullshit. Any advice on what to do?

Faggot

if i was you buddy, i'd kill myself. then again, even if i wasn't you, i'd kill myself anyway. i am going to kill myself

Drop that bomb man. The truth will set you free.

Friends are over rated anyway.

uh, one part of me wants me to tell you to be a bit more patient and wait for her to come around but if she pulls a card like "you made your best friend kill himself" then take a page out of Pences book "the time for strategic patience is over" and drop that shit lmao

Have fun with that.

I don't know. I'm still on the fence, she's a cunt and all, but this is like.. Life ruining tier shit. She admitted that she attempted murder, and I knew her when she went to court over this and got off free.

commit sudoku

Go with your dead friend and tell him what happens

Meh. That's why she should keep her mouth shut. You dont tell people life ruining secrets then shit all over them.

There's a reason you shouldn't do that kinda shit to people who know such things. Every decision comes with a corresponding cost.

Tell us what the "bomb" is first and we'll decide whether or not you should drop it.

^ This.
Fuck her up user. Cunts are cunts, why be nice to a cunt?
>inb4 Eye for an eye is bad
shut the fuck up, don't be a fucking beta, cunts don't deserve to be REWARDED for being a cunt.

can we have more of the story. that sounds badass

>She admitted that she attempted murder, and I knew her when she went to court over this and got off free.
If you have no proof you have nothing. She'll deny and because she is female everyone will believe her. Just cut off all communication with her at this point and move on.

Look here Alright. But I'm going to try to release it with good timing, cause she's got a court date coming up again and I could be involved. Luckily I have screenshots of conversations.

Oh that and I'll probably get her admitted to a psyche ward because she admit she was going to kill herself in 2020.

She poisoned someones food, but did a piss poor job and had a good attorney.

What are you, 16?

>aka, be a beta male.
Ok buddy.

if you drop it, you'll look every bit as bad as her; and feel like it too, even if you don't immediately.

Take the high road; at least for now. You'll feel better about yourself.

Can always do it sometime later if need be; but you can't UNdo it once you have.

*distant yell* he's right

>dweller detected

OP is obviously not a socially retarded shut in mental defect like you and has friends, and being a normal human, wants advice on how to resolve an issue without resorting to hurting anyone.

Your fucking tendies are ready, get off your lazy ass

leave her alone for a while OP. Give it a few weeks without contact and see what happens. Keep in contact with your other friends and don't talk about it. If she is your friend, she will come around to how it really is

>aka, be a beta male.
Are you retarded or just incredibly stupid?

Common name, but heard of a Nathan from my home town. CHS?

I've got a few weeks to think about it further, so I'll make sure to double check that what I'm doing isn't a faggot move.

West High School in Salt lake city for his freshman year, then Snow Canyon High school, St. George.

Drop. The Bomb.