Can someone decipher this? I found this in a random book in a used book store

Can someone decipher this? I found this in a random book in a used book store.

It means 'Traps are gay'

have you tried asking /x/?

Do you have the cipher?

It says "OP Is a faggot"

No I haven't but this thread seems more active... Also below that there is this symbol...

Gimme some time and I'll try.

what kinda book?

Archaeology fag here

It says something along the lines of if you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Nice newfag!

It clearly says "op is a faggot"

As i see, there's a bunch of repeated characters, such thing makes me think, that those ones ae numbers. in some sort of way

I was just looking around and saw this brown bible with no Labels anywhere I left it there but this paper fell out..

This thing is making me feel kinda uneasy...

First two words are "All We"
First word of the second line is "want."
That's all I know

what kind of bible>?

This is on the other half too...

That makes sense, numbers were a good theory tho. How you came up with that?

I think it may of been King James maybe

>As i see, there's a bunch of repeated characters,
yes.. In english wich letters can be doubled?
"EE" ->see
"LL" ->well
"TT" -> butt
"NN" -> "manners"

???
>such thing makes me think, that those ones ae numbers. in some sort of way
why???

Look for the most common used letters in english op

post full pic of paper.....

it's a spell of some kind..

Was this bible written 5 minutes ago? gr8 b8

Most common letter in english is e, that might be helpful

This is just some kid who has had fun making his own pictograms. I used to do it all the time when I was 10-12 years old, and used them to write secret messages to my (imaginary) friends.

Here is the other symbol..

>729850759
Probably just someone with too much time on their hands. Not hard to replace all 26 letters of the alphabet and memorize something new for each one if you're bored. Move on to capital letters and numbers/punctuation as you get a feel for it. I did it in 7th grade because I thought I was edgy. It's nothing spooky user.

Op, I'm pretty sure this is not a real language. Probably a faggot who started writing random images. A few could possibly mean something from a small tribe though.

I knew her mother

It says. Goo goo gaa gaa. Blah blah blah. Some fuckin 3 year olds scribblings.

This is the whole page.

there are hidden swastikas everywhere

this

basic cryptography. .. Not enigma typ .. Should be easy to create a little Programm who replace each symbol with a letter and print a string out

Getting a mean headache... wth?

Looks like a kid with an imagination

Alright, you got a point there, but, is using letters the only method to encrypt messages? both ways seems accurate right now, numbers can give another completely different sense and letters can make it easier, if this is real and something important is written there, do you think whoever that wrote that would want to make it easy? just saying..

i can't stand this fucking horse shit

it's a map to hidden treasure

compass bottom left

holy shit, me too. this is getting slightly spooky

better pic please.. focus...
id go back and get the bible....

I found this in i think was a King James bible but it did not have any labels anywhere.

It's just a page out of a depressing diary of a madwoman. There's nothing worth seeing here

I think it means "I am a fucking faggot" though I ain't sure about that.

If you think this is weird; check out the Voynich manuscript. That is some proper weird shit. This however, is just someone having fun with his own pictograms.

maybe a satanic bible????

The a from all does not match the a from want.

>inb4 its capitalized

If I were messing around I wouldn't bother with capitalization

I'm feeling kinda sick and heavy after showing this now. I knew there was something wrong with this...

At least you wouldn't make distinctly different symbols for capital letters. Instead you'd add something to the same symbol to denote capital letters (like a line underneath or some shit like that).

>make it easy?
Most complicated encryption nwe'd a key/code... If you don't have it forget it..
even the sense of lecture can be from left to right or right to left...
or you need a book and each number is a letter on a certain page in a specific book

Some old language like Minoen Linear B aren't decrypted till now

looks like that shit from prometheus

What if the person wasn't just messing around user? What if it's the cure for cancer or Donald trumps social security number? You think they're not going to use a little nuance for motherfucking DONALD TRUMP?

Possibly the outside was all brown...

That's why it is not decrypted yet.

you don't even know if you look it in the right way.. maye it's upside down on the picture

This paper is kinda freaking me out...

first convert each unqiue symbol to a number, then plug into decryption tool. simple.

122 34 5122367 5689A21BC DC2 ECFGH

Someone do the rest and be done with this. Also the final line is not even the same style, so it can't be deciphered.

I'm no expert or anything, but if someone were always writing in cryptic glyphs then they would look much neater. But in all seriousness, it says op is a faggot.

the underline is pretty indicative of correct view

Wow.... K I'm getting freaked out I'm hearing weird sounds... Maybe it's my imagination but I don't know...

that's amazing, thanks

the top looks like it my be numbers...
looks like two different type of symbols...
OP id go back and get the book and relly see what kind it is....

That is odd the last line is something else.

last line is same as in the hand

Some kind of key??

Likely gibberish, given the character progression.

For example, the last word contains no vowels, assuming the first three words have no vowels.

Also the sudden emergency of more and more new characters as the text goes on is pretty indicative of bullshit. It has a linear progression. That's not how language works.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.....

Confirmed.

More likely a signature, kind of like we sign in cursive, which is a different type.

Last line is the same as the one in the hand looking thing. Signature probably.

It looks like you found some genuine Egyptian papyrus. Use it to become the next Joseph Smith

Named the symbols so we can discuss it easier.

Zodiac

Connected? What?

Oh boy you're really going to flip your lid over this one

am i the only one feeling really paranoid and hearing weird noises?

Spooky af tbqhwu fam

dude, fix your shit. You don't decrypt using two digit numbers. You roll over into letters to simulate a base 26. Assuming it's a simple 1-1 encryption.

The final solution
> pic related

No you are not.

Kek

it says you're a faggot

the ancients are awaken...
The door will be open... soon...

But like I said, it's either gibberish, or can't be deciphered in any reasonable manner. The last word contains none of the symbols from the first word. So one of them contains no vowels. Which means it's bullshit.

come on....

Why are ther there so many replies to this thread? OP obviously just wrote this shit on a peice of paper themself and posted it.

Tried decrypting, didnt work. I don't know if i did it right?

Is this some Cicada shit?

What else are we doing with our time?

because it's funny

Nope. It's just faggotry. The cicada stuff was much more advanced.

lol. Well, like I said, before, it's likely bullshit.

Call yourself anons.

You guys are probably the dumbest, most gullible fucking autistic people on the planet.

Fair enough

Probably since I'm in a dead silent room (using a chromebook like a faggot) and I can't hear anything out of the ordinary.

Oh shit! The AC came on!

Lel

See here

Is it from futurama

The AC is comfy as fuck sounding tbh

Hue hue hue hue

Judging from the squiggles and where the text begins, this person is right handed and also writes left to right. Furthermore, if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>So one of them contains no vowels.
why? Did we identify all vowels in the symbols already ?? It seams that only 16 letters out of 26 are used in the text