Will we ever going to see her lovely butt or her lovely breast...

>will we ever going to see her lovely butt or her lovely breast, i mean (a faggot can dream) at least the closest you can get...
also Felicity Jones appreciation thread
also celebs thread who are in their 30s

>tfw anybody?

She's so hot

i want her in that TIE pilot outfit

She's good looking but those teeth....

she's fuckin' cute

>Felicity Jones appreciation thread
I'm so over this sloot. Not interested.

I think it's endearing.

For some reason I want to see her in a sling bikini

Then leave

I want to make her my bunny petgirl. Be cute as fuck

Those hips leave something to be desired.

I dare one of you guys to give her a carrot at a meet and greet. I fucking dare you

she's cool i bet she would take the joke

>also celebs thread who are in their 30s
That's incredibly specific
>her lovely breast
Just the one

Depending on how she takes it, keep a pair of bunny ears and nose on a string and get her to wear them if she's totally cool about it

She's cute as fuck

we should definitely try then
what about her outfit?

i guess there are good reasons for being so incredibly specific
and btw there are a lot of hot celebs in their 30s

Dude, I don't think she'd put on a bunny outfit, that'd be a bit bunch. At most I feel like she'd humor you if you brought the ears and nose with you. Wear them and pretend to eat the carrot.

are you giving up then

Aware, but that restricts it to celebrities 30-39. I would say "30 or older," or just say "older celebrities, as they don't get as much appreciation."

What are you on about, giving up? I don't understand

lol i'm just joking and fucking around a little bit

i'd say it's perfect instead as not so young not so old...incredibly specific

Feel like if it was one of us they'd show her a bunny tail buttplug

i guess that's more of a bunny outfit

I mean, it certainly would bring her closer to being a bunny than an outfit

Cute but lewd

god, this kills me every time

Never seen it before, but I see what you mwan

My heart breaks every time I remember I can't marry her

Moar

is your dick hard for her?

Yup

i guess you are not the only one

She has a nice canvas for cum

she's so cute and sexy jerkin' so hard for her

The sad thing about bunny roleplay is that there isn't much to do. From most to least things you can do is dog, cow, pony, cat, and bunny. What, are you gonna give her a carrot and squat bounce around?

Good to know

she would be the greatest fuckbunny with that ass
a lot of anal with that carrot involved

and i definitely don't wanna stop she deserve it all

i mean, now that's real appreciation

Kinda feel like you just ignored the post, but yeah, she'd be a great bunny

and dedication

sorry i was a little distracted doing an other thing lol

Jerkin it?

yeah

definitely

But basically I'm really into the roleplay aspect of pet roleplay, and I genuinely want to love bunny roleplay because I have a preference for cute, but there's so little to do it would go right to the regular fucking, there would be no point.

God, I should be jerking off to Felicity. I'm just turning this into a conversation about my fetishes, you probably don't care.

that's not so little, there's a lot to do with a cute bunny like her and with that ass, a lot of training

it's actually interesting as long as involved Felicity i guess

Besides carrots, squat hopping and some small things like squeaking and ass shaking, there's not much I can think off. I guess there's tricks, but that's a more general thing
With puppygirls you can do all sorts of thing, long ass list.

i'd like to see this bunny carrot thing, i bet she could handle a lot of carrots with that body

she still have to act like the fuckbunny tho

What do you mean by that?

she is no more than a fuckbunny, no more than a pet, that's it

So are you talking fuckbunny 24/7, or just fuckbunny the entire time you're doing it. Just want to make sure we're on the same page

we are doin' it 24/7 therefore i don't see the difference lol
anyway 24/7 seems cool to me

Alright. The whole bunny thing feels like it'd become stale as time went on, to be me there's not a lot of variety to it. Puppygirls, you can do different shit every single day. I'd much prefer a puppygirl 24/7 than a bunny 24/7. Bunnies feel like it'd be a thing I'd do every once and a while to prevent it from becoming stale.

i got your point now
that feels cool too

Sadly it's only a hypothetical situation. Probably never get a chance to turn Felicity into a fuckbunny

well indeed she's special

Though yeah, Felicity doesn't necessarily have to be a fuckbunny, I'd sure as hell turn her into puppygirl. She'd be the cutest fucking puppygirl

lol
i'm tryin' to picturing that

Not too hard, imagine a tail buttplug, her walking on her hands and knees, giving off little barks and yipps.

>Not interested.
One day you will wake up and realise how much of an illustrative faggot you are to come into a thread and declare that it is not for you.

yeah but i was tryin' to figure out every possible thing you can do with her

Oh, well: eating out of a bowl, walking on a leash. doing dog tricks like rolling over, fetching, wagging her "tail," sucking your "bone." Fingering her in place of belly rubs, having her roleplay being in heat. There are these dildos that squirt, you could fill it with water, put it into her cage, and make her have to suck a dildo to drink water.

you are definitely into that shit
i have to admit that i'd be curious to see that

fuck my cock hurts

If it was a 24/7 thing I'd definitely make her speak like a dog, and have to communicate things like a dog, without speaking. Would be cute/hot/amusing as hell

>definitely make her speak like a dog, and have to communicate things like a dog, without speaking
Phrasing could of been better. Meant she'd have to bark. And she if she had to tell me something she'd have to figure out a way to communicate it without using words.
Imagine having to indicate a safe word without talking

yeah i thought the same