Ever heard or used this? It's scopolamine, I saw it on vice and looked it up on alphabay...

Ever heard or used this? It's scopolamine, I saw it on vice and looked it up on alphabay, wondering dosage's for people if you know anything.

doesn't sound very fun why'd you get it what high were you going for

>not freebasing Datura

Kek.

Not something you'd ever wanna do recreationally dude. They use that to rape and rob tourists and shit. It's supposedly like the most nightmarish shit imaginable

>thinking he would use it on himself
Did it not occur to you that he probably wants to use it to rape/rob others? I find it hard to believe even people on Sup Forums are dumb enough to try to use it recreationally.

no, not for using on me, for using on other people.

In that case go for it OP. Rape away famalam

Yeah, but only thinking of it, just wondering dosage, how to use it, ect. If I wanted to get back at someone, or for some shit idk. I want to make sure I am not killing anyone.

i use a patch version of this to stop me from throwing up due to chemo

Chemo for what type of cancer? Also, what does it do to you and how much do you take.

synovial sarcoma. Chemo was the first time i was diagnosed two years ago I had doxorubicin and Ifosfamide. I had just a little patch to put behind the ear.

I use a smaller dosage patch now the second time around for some shit called Votrient

Lol, I hope you know that vice is the king of spewing bullshit. There are no known cases of this drug actually being used. Nothing but stories and no real facts. One thing to take note of about 3rd world countries is that they love their folktales. In the philippines for example, They love to talk about Aswung which basically means monster. People up to their 80's believe in these Aswung because they're told about it their entire lives. I believe that to be the case with Scopolamine. Just more folktales to scare the general population. Girls will watch their drinks and individuals will avoid overall shady situations. Same with the Aswung. Stops kids from being out late at night. Anyways, Be safe. I can't see the drug being more than a psychedelic or knockout drug. I don't believe for 1 minute that they have mind controlling properties. If you do some research you'll see that the CIA even tried to use it but the drug was unpredictable so they closed the project.

I've been high on scopolamine/ datura a few times, I grew it last year from seed, ballerina tutu and angels trumpet, I actually ended up in the intensive care unit because of it, I boiled about 10 leaves and 5 seed pods cut up with scissors and boiled it into water for two hours, I don't remember anything except my skin turning red and saying I had to go to the hospital, I woke up two days later out of a coma still tripping in the hospital, spiky hallucinations... You can have conversations with people that aren't there and do things that you actually aren't doing... Very dangerous and powerful plant

Apparently each part of the plant does different things. You essentially took Shrooms, Coke and Acid together by mixing it all up, lmao! Glad you're okay.

I've done all of those drugs at the same time plus more and I'm fine shrooms coke and acid aren't that bad together. You literally have to take shrooms and acid at the same time for it to even work.

It's used for motion sickness right?

>It's supposedly like the most nightmarish shit imaginable
Nah, it's pretty fun. Deliriants aren't for everyone, though.

It's one of the active ingredients in deadly nightshade which makes you delirious and is extremely dangerous. Maybe there shit is distorted, but this stuff will make you delirious and give you amnesia. That said people on it are more likely to freak out and go psychotic than do anything you tell them.

Kys u shitass bitch motherfucker

I used to take lots of benadryl and it honestly gives a more intense trip than acid. OEV's from like 10-15 bennies. I saw a chain of black widow spiders jump from my hand once. there are so many downsides but I wouldve done anything to escape

You both are fucking 12 year olds.

yea didn't cross my mind i only ever just get drugs for myself to get fucked up

>I find it hard to believe even people on Sup Forums are dumb enough to try to use it recreationally.
People have abused datura for ages (literally many ages of human history). You might only be familiar through vice, but it is definitely abusable.

Is it a small tumour?

No I really have done it. I don't feel like looking it up but there's a weird cross tolerance thing if you take shrooms and do acid the acid won't work and they act on the same receptors in the brain or something.

I just hate it when people villanize acid. Scopolamine is kind of a haullicinogen but they shouldn't be compared since acid isn't evil or traditionally used for nefarious means (excluding the military) like scopolamine.