Suicide note:

Suicide note:

"Can you see me yet?

I started as a nameless face. I started as a member of an audience, hoping for recognition from the stage. I started as a cog, hoping not to wear too thin before my importance was realized.

I hoped for more. I wished for more. I begged for more. But I continued to not make a difference. I continued to watch from the sidelines. Hoping.

Can you see me yet?

Growing tired, I tried something new. I tried to be bold. I tried to be strong. I tried to be brave. Every attempt met with disappointment. Met with frustration. Met with a shortcoming that mirrored my self worth.

Can you see me yet?

I tried to find a sense of belonging. I tried to find some sort of fucked up acceptance. Nothing works. Nothing helps. Nothing silences those voices telling me there's no point. I tried.

How about now?

Can you see me yet?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70gxUXEUjK4&ab_channel=tokenhiphop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why dont you try to start a new life somewhere else instead user ?

I feel like it's more than location; it's my mind set. No matter how many times I've tried, I can't change it. I know it's wrong, but I can't get rid of that feeling.

So what draft is this? I bet it's the 3rd, this feels like a 3rd draft.

Believe or don't, it's a first draft. Wrote it up tonight.

Damn son, and here I was thinking this was pretty well polished. Good for you user, sorry about the whole impending suicide thing.

See you on the other side bro, you'll be missed

Hey user.

I can't control your decisions, your life is your own and no one else's.

Just know that even if no one cares about you, I do, an anonymous person who has never met you before.

I know this probably means nothing but just know I care about you enough to have taken the short time it takes to write you this.

Make the decision you see best and don't be swayed by others because you are the only person that matters in your story.

Apologies for my cynicism, but this feels like a copy pasta

Don't make it feel like any one else's fault. Don't do that to the people who love you, that's a fucking douchebag move. Make sure they know that this was YOUR retarded decision and that there's nothing that they could have done to help you not be a pussy

You're right. It is a douche bag way to end things. It isn't anyone else's fault, it's just the way my fucked up brain is wired. Thanks, I'll rewrite.

I wish you wouldn't kill yourself, I mean, I don't know you or anything but It's still a sad thought. I scared as fuck of death, I want to die an old man. So to see someone purposely end it all is just fucked to me. And sad.

Either way, I'm glad that you're at least not going to make it seem like anyone else's fault. Would you mind if I asked why you want to kill yourself? What's troubling you?

I did not mean it to come off like a copypasta, my apologies.

you take any medication user?

It is now. The irony is delicious.

Dont worry kid. Just do what I do and fap yourself into a sleepless slumber. It's almost like you're dead except you get to do it every night.

Mostly the reason is I can't find a purpose. I mean, I have a few family members that really care about me, and I have hobbies like playing guitar and drums, but it doesn't help that feeling of emptiness, like it all doesn't matter.

Caring about recognition, expecting me to care about it too and care about your need for it.
Holy shit, just fucken die you directionless slave.

Lol I've come to, and passed, that point

youtube.com/watch?v=70gxUXEUjK4&ab_channel=tokenhiphop

I'm in that gray zone of depression where you aren’t suicidal but you still can’t feel anything. I’ll get to suicide, don't doubt it; the question is whether, if someone decides to help, there will be anything left to help. Or will I have already fucked up my life beyond repair

OP IS A FAGGOT

I always appreciate a good self-caring person. It really reflects my own personality. I mean, after all, what's more selfish than committing suicide?

You just need something to do my man. Maybe you could get into licking peoples assholes?

Do this.

Lol, you giant faggot. WHy are you constantly seeking others approval? Go live in the forest, alone, no fucking modern crap to keep you soft and stupid.

Get tinder and find a girlfriend on it

OP, suicide isn't going to make you visible to anyone who doesn't already see you. It will only hurt those you have close to you. Family. Friends if you have any. Random people you barely know may say, "oh that's a shame" or "never saw it coming" or perhaps even the opposite, but they'll forget about you within the day. But the hurt you lay on those who love you will last much longer. Decades, maybe their whole life.

I kinda feel the same way op. I just live day to day waiting for something interesting to happen. I do have "why are we here" thoughts. I concluded that we just came into existence, and just as easily disappear. I'm not suicidal, but I know one day I'll die. Could be tomorrow for all I know. Until then, I'm just gonna live and see what I can do to impact the rest.

Not op, but I think of death as inevitable. I get the no parent should watch their child die or s/he was so young. But it is what it is. Whether its by your own hand or a lightning bolt, you're gonna die. And when your loved ones eventually die, they won't remember anything. Because they're dead.

Tried it. Was pretty shitty.

Sure death is inevitable, but that doesn't mean what you do in this life doesn't mean anything. Even if its only meaning lies in what others think of it. Even if OP is thirty, no parent wants their child to take their own life regardless of their age.

You might not remember anything, but everyone who knew you who isn't dead yet still remembers.

That's where I've been for a long time, now. I've gotten tired of my apathetic. View towards life. I feel like if there isn't anything that makes me appreciate my life, then why should I keep the facade going?

You are an animal op. Why are we humans so caught up searching for a purpose? What makes us so important? It's an ego trip. Just go along for the ride, don't take things too seriously. it'll end eventually and no ones feelings have to be hurt. Learn to love the small things. And don't forget that we are all apes wired to feel self important. Find freedom in that. Be patient. Death will come eventually. Check out book called the denial of death. Interesting read.

before u kys tell me where that pic is from

Kys

>hides depressed in a room for years and makes no contact with anybody

>last words "can you see me yet"

suicidal people are so retarded

Found it in a random gallery on imgur

Maybe. But humans can handle that shit. If only people understood death more and not be whiney faggots when loved ones die. Sure I'd feel like shit if a loved one died. But only for a small time. Just accept death. Live with memories. Remember them as they were. You'll be fine.

At least you still have your sense of humor. Now you just need a bag of dicks.

That's a poem son

To tell you the truth I use to think just like you until I had this near death experience. I believe I was truly dead for a period of time and experienced an after life. Let me tell you, it sucked. My consciousness survived. I was the same person with the same mind but just no body. Felt full of regret for not trying harder to make the most of my life. Do yourself a favor and if you do decide to end it, make some preparations. Read the Tebetian book of the dead or some shit. Better yet take some dmt and have a practice run.

Let's see.. You're suicidal because life is just dust in the wind. I kind of have the same perspective of life, but not suicidal. I suppose it comes down to the will to live. While human existence may be short, a lot can happen in that time. While it may not be permanent for eons, its still real to many people. I'd just advise you to trudge through. You never know when you outlook on life might change. But if you deeply believe there will be nothing for you in the future, if you actually believe that is an absolute, then what can anyone say?

You still here op?

you are going to die anyway so don't worry about this life, whether you believe in an afterlife or not. You will be too distracted in heaven or hell to think about what you did on earth, or if you don't believe in it, you will not remember what happened as it will all be darkness and you will not be able to think.

Just give a shit about anyone else and enjoy your life because on the long run everything is meaningless.

theres no such thing as purpose in life user.
and if it is, it isnt going to be handed to you.

you need to explore the earth to find your purpose.

I beg to differ. You can think when youre dead. Prepare. Practice meditation.

What is your purpose, user?

i also differ

u can think when ur dead. but that level of consciousness is beyond conceiving. i think when u die u become part of a pool of one universal consciousness. human word has no place in this realm. neither does meditation,

my purpose?

its whatever i chose at the moment.
i have some long term goals to be a teacher / artist on my spare time. have a fam. ect..

in this very moment my purpose is to chill and talk with randoms on the web.

will it make a lasting impact on the univserse? probably not.

will it impact me? probably so. but i wont know if i just sit and chose to do nothing / die.

what im saying is, in this life we chose our purpose.

Thanks.

so whats your purpose user?

what doors are in front of you?
im sure there are doors you cant even see right now.

Screen door

i was speaking metaphorically.
but good humor user. i can appreciate it.

As of now, my purpose is to make enough money to continue to live in a mediocre, suburban house by going to a job that makes me feel like wasted potential.

Not op, but that actually sounds kinda appealing. Only hitch is I have nothing to sell and nobody would loan me a penny.

>live in a mediocre, suburban house by going to a job that makes me feel like wasted potential.
sounds like you can make some goals based off of this.

maybe get a better education to max your potential and make more money and live in a nice house.

Too dramatic and too angsty.

You're dying. It's going to be wonderful to not exist. It's not anyone's fault this whole life thing didn't work out for you but try not to make everyone else feel bad any more than the minimum. This whole thing is already going to be a mess for them without some middle schooler's note. You're dead, the spiteful note is pointless.

Don't pussy out though. Kill yourself and be free.

This completely defeats the purpose of killing yourself. You should feel bad for posting stupid shit. I hope your entire family commits suicide.

How does killing yourself defeat the purpose of killing yourself?

becuase if you are dead you cant kill yourself dumbass

Hey OP do you have any hobbies that could be transformed intro regular work?
I had the same suicide plans but then I gave myself last chance and started to do stuff.
Reading books, searching for new music, traveled to Woodstock(polfag here), did some drugs and now im so open minded that Im glad to myself for not attempt this permement solution for problems.
Don't do it man. Mind set is everything. but on the other hand if you won't set your mentality on the positive rails, no one can do it instead of you.
You're beautiful, I love you. Don't do it.

Like most shit logs smell like feces
His warm shit log smelled uniquely
He used my mouth as a toilet
His warm log was long and coiled

Every other brat did not respect them
They smelled his logs just to reject him
I promise that I ate the choice confection
There are countless recipes for Andy's warm logs

I lie on my back and stare at his ass roof
Leaking out turds were made into my food
You can't forcefeed lesser shit
My warm log supplier is Andy Sixx

It's literally saying to go adventure instead of killing yourself because you can also kill yourself at whatever place it mentions. If you want to die, going on an adventure is pointless and actually the opposite of what you're trying to do, which is die.

you are seriously fucking retarded.

this is fucking brilliant user, thanks for sharing

Your suicide note sucks. Try again.

HA GAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ROLL

>"Can you see me yet?