Why are americans a bunch of fat obese cunts

why are americans a bunch of fat obese cunts

because we can be.

its stupid easy to get fat here people just have no standards and live off of taco bell

Shit tier bait, mate

Real answer from an American.

Corporations fill almost ALL of our food with sugar creating a dependency. I am not fat at all but i am 15lbs overweight. We have to go out of our way to make sure our foods are organic and eat healthy. Every 1 block there is a restaurant and next to that is fast food. If you go out to eat, you are consuming massive amounts of sugar with free bread before dinner lathered in butter and then the means we get are portion sized for 2 people!!! Me and my girlfriend split a meal and its PLENTY. The waitress or waiter always looks at us like we're cheap but in reality its too much food and its overpriced as well to compensate for it. We just got back from traveling to Thailand and as soon as we got there we noticed a HUGE difference with food. Their food is extremely SPICY. When we came back we could barely go to dinner because of how sweet everything is. They keep us addicted to make more money. That is your answer.

its a sign of higher living

its living carelessly in paradise

im stuffing my fatass while 75% of this planet starves

Because everything is better out here. Our infrastructure, our communities, our schools, our housing. In most cities, you can find a grocery store, walmart, restaurant, etc. all within a 5 minute drive. That commie that defected to the US thought the CIA was secretly stocking the grocery store he went to, to try and trick him into thinking how abundant our supply system is. In fact, at 2:49am out here, I could go out, drive my ass down to our open-24hrs-a-day Walmart, buy a rifle, drive to our open-24hrs-a-day mcdonals and buy a mcfreedom meal and come home and shoot my mcyoujealousfagwich sandwich to spite you. And I get $2 a GALLON GAS. Not some liter petrol bullshit you yellow crooked toothed faggot.

because their greedy and gluttonous ?

or maybe because their just people and people are shitty when given the opportunity.

>their...

We might be shitty, but our American-English is superior. Now go see a dentist you pommy.

shit at least we're well educated

american english is shite

fast food chains abound, no wives that cook anymore, if you could even get one. Attempting to fill the void.

>why are americans a bunch of fat obese cunts
Because they are ahead of the curve. The rest of the world is quickly catching up.

As is the color of your skin you twat.

thats every western country, not just here. we've just been doing it longer.

>no legitimate rebut to being a shitty person
>point out a spelling error
>???
>profit

thanks for proving the point for me ;)

im helpin u 2

Oh please mr. random person on the internet. Let me convince you over an anonymous img board on why I'm not a shitty person. I donate to charities, I volunteer at schools.... Or I could rebut being called a shitty person by insulting your inferior intelligence.