COCK R8 THREAD

COCK R8 THREAD

KIK hruruurjfh

normal 5/10 cock, maybe a bit too thin

rate?

Fairly long, nice fuzz and a lil veiny. 8/10 ;)

24m gl in the 714
pls let me suck

Pretty long, good controled bust and not a bad curve. 9/10 ;)

Nice length, good balls, great pube growth, nice tip. 7/10, but for your trips 10/10 ;)

Good length, nice tip and some veinage. 8/10 ;)

Very good girth, long, not too much pubes, and small tips make dicks look bigger. 9/10 ;)

Nigger cock checking in

Pretty thick, fairly long, nice hairy body and spear tip. Although, it does seem a bit dry and dirty. 6/10 can get better ;)

Pretty nice overall, but a bit of a curve. That's alright though :) 7/10 ;)

Great cock, spear tip, and really good pube growth. 9/10 ;)

Holy shit. Nice hair growth, two way curve, even pair of balls. 10/10 just take me

*drools* ^.^ 10/10

ayye

oh wow..
not you?

Pretty long dick, nice pair of balls and you're a POC (pers. turn-on); 9/10 ;)

Long, thick shaft, good veinage and shiny tip; 9/10 ;)

Dude, that's so shopped...

mine?

Guys, come on, post some dicks, I've been waiting for this thread for 4 days now, this is my thing... I do literally nothing else... I live off of seeing other dudes' dicks... Please... just post some dicks... For the children...

cute dick, user :) love it

Okay back to work

Pretty fair size, nice thickness, seems you've taken good care of both your dick and beautiful balls; and you've taken them out THROUGH your clothes (pers. kink, makes me think there could be sex anytime). Despite the size, 7/10 ;)

thx babe :*

Oh, boy. For your size, you seem thick and well kept, perfect lil mushroom and spotted balls. 6/10 ;)

Good dick. Nice thickness, decently long, veined and a flared tip. 8/10 ;)

Tight balls, good length and thickness, nice tip. Have you posted on one of these before? Your dick seems familiar. 8/10 ;)

wow thanks, no I haven't actually. Was pretty damn scared to post too... lol

thanks

no need to be scared with a dick like that user :)

Kind of sad - like a drunk woman crying about her dead husband. Bad cock.

Small and far too hairy. I really feel bad for you, user...

You have a pathetic penis; like that kid that raises his hand to seeing the teacher she forgot homework.
Really, just a shitty cock.

Ha! Stop pressing back to make your ugly dick look larger than it is. I give you no points - 0/10

Kind of looks like a cancer patient's withered finger reaching for hope - and none found.

Ugh. Just, straight ugly and small. You get no score - like the melanin in your baby dick.

You try so hard to make your below average penis look epic, but your cock is really the "Transmorphers" of dicks.
1/10

r8 mine

fucked up but nice i guess 4/10

Christ, baby dick: do you suffer from elephantiasis of the leg or are you playing around with your camera angles?

Kik : samfabulous from ad on Craigslist. Post response

Like one of north Korea's missiles - a small, wooden cutout paraded as something nuclear.
Your penis is pathetic.

I have a peepee whatcha think Anons??

With that curve, I'm amazed your sad dick didn't escape yet. 2/10.

You don't need me to rate you. You know that already, you magnificent hung beast. 10/10 you smug bastard.

you feel like the inerior male when you see that dick? Like you sucking him is what lesser males instinctually do.

Why does your thin cock look like a toothpick jammed in to an empty leather coin purse?

Just wanna see what Anons say .....user kek

Pale, limp, average... You should probably get a doctor to check out that melanoma on your gut.
2/10

Done yet?

user show your dick

> melanoma
You just fly in from stupid town ?

You ever see diabetic necrosis on a foot? Thats your dick.
Also, you're built like a melted candle - work your and a little more if you lose nude again.

Want to gag on/10

Ignore this faggot, great body, would love to rim you before fucking you into your own bed.

ikr

Why is your wilted penis so discolored and sad.
You have a classic 1/10 penis.

> work your and a little more if you lose nude again
You might wanna check with a doctor is you're mildly autistic

Eww. Just... eww.

Danks Anons

Your dick kind of looks like a baby finger with a papercut.
Botched circumcision?

There used to be more nigger dicks here.

Bad camera angles don't make you any more impressive.
Stop kidding yourself/10

hmmm the enlarged head has never been my thing. I like when the shaft is thicker than the head. Seems to have good length. But the head just rubs me the long way. Makes the cock seem...less thick.

Post your kiks guys then we can have a circle jerk in a group.

Fuuuck,, I wanna pound the ass attached to this boy.

Sorry, so many hideous dicks.
You, my sad, sad "friend", have textbook "heinous genitals." That is - your broken twig and berries leave MUCH to be desired.
You should stop posting your limp, pathetic, ugly penis and start lifting weights; as your body also appears to be that of a gelatinous beta.

Lol, feel like you snuck into the boys' secret club? This is what we do when we think no girls are around, lol. And its super fucking gay.

I been told its handsome

> Bad camera angles
Should I continue? Or you wanna keep being a faggot ?You amaze me user. Even in a dick rate thread, you come out to be the biggest faggot here

very.

Really - those ugly speckled moles on your gut should be looked at in case it's cancer.
Also, you have a sad dick.

Guys, come on, don't be mean to each other. I have this one thing once a week. This is literally the hype of my life rn, looking and rating dicks on 4 chan for personal and communal pleasure. Please be respectful to each other. Don't fight, post your dicks :)

You're so angry on a dick rate thread. Relax... I'm just giving my rate.

Me again

was hoping to see at least one other in here. damn shame.

slave owners bred the perfect big dicked race...Need more of us in here.

> Gives medical advice
> Is just one mole
> user seeks attention

No, no it isn't. "Red-headed stepchild" comes to mind.

I see three in your awful body, but okay.

Fuuuck... Tell me you fantasize about an user fucking you sometimes.

Not really angry , don't see what you mean? I just responded and that's it. Im just responding to your B8 and faggotory responses

As a constant dick rate thread lurker, always.

Not b8. My rate. Calm down, friend-o. If you can't handle an honest rate then start a new thread.

You even gay?

Ginger pubes are disgusting. Your cock is average.
2/10

Oh shit. Long motherfucker, thick af, strong, popping vein, nice sack, and of course; small tips make big dicks look huge. 11/10 don't care if you're cut I'd pay you to let me suck your dick

> awful body
> complains in entire thread
> Probably sits in his own filth
There see . That is my rate of you . You can come back with another witty response now