Wwyd?

Wwyd?

wwyd

Everything. Moarrrrrr

Lets just say that red lipstick is gonna make a mess

Tits?

I have moar... but wwyd

Kiss those perfect lips then pull off the shirt and bra. Grope that ass and rub my junk up against her. Play with her nipples as I pull off panties then 69 till I cum. Then fuck her right in the pussy, after that lube up and go for that ass hole.
And that's just to start with...

care to go into more detail

duh

I would probably post about 5 more new "wwyd" threads.

Go on...

Steal the phone

I'll slide my cock down her throat at my pleasure, making her suck on my balls intermittently, then I turn her around, grab her little tits and dive into her sweet holes

tell me more what elee would you do

Quid pro quo I got you

That fucking ass o-o

Cum in her ass then go for one last kiss before getting a chest full of sex toys. Put an O ring gag on her cuff each hand to the bed posts and use a spreader bar to keep her legs apart. Then stuff her with vibrators/dildos on and a butt plug when I'm not using that particular hole. I'd continue fucking her varius holes until I was exhausted or couldn't but anymore. At that point maybe ask her if she's up for pegging.

Mom

huh?

She decided to tag along with me home from the bar, she was shitfaced, but she knew what she wanted. Before I can unlock my door she's pulling out my cock frantically, and before I can close it behind me, she's on her knees sucking me like she's fucking parched. I barely could get her off me so I Could move her to the couch where I allowed her to continue, but on my terms this time. I started slow, but it didn't take long for me to be clutching her hair for dear life as I bang my shaft on the back of her throats over and over, chocking with every thrust...

I meant I would give you more if you did it for my girl

Those trips... she's a succubus watch out !

oh right sorry im totally down,post more

Id have her suck my dick while handcuffed with a mirror placed directly behind her so I can watch

I wanna fuck her so bad. Keep going

Tell me what you want to do to her... I've got more

I'd force her on her knees and face fuck her until she gags and nearlt vomits. Then turn her around on all fours and fuck that pussy until she cums. Once shes all nice and wet id slip it in her asshole. Then fuck her right in the pussy as im about to cum so she can bear my children.

Holy shit. Moar!

She likes to get choked a little kek

Keep going user, im hard as fuck. Maybe upload a gallery? Instagra. Or something? Need more of this girl in my life.

She likes to have fun

Anyone wanna fuck my girl?

I wanna fuck her from behind and have her turn so I can see her eyes roll back in her head when I tickle her insides with my shaft

God I would make that girl think I was a caveman

i would tie her down and gag her with her own panties. I would choke her while i ram my cock into her.

I wanna rub my cock between her tits and finger her asshole... Pic is my older sis

WWYD to which one?

gf

Son, you better post nudes.

Attempt to engage intercourse

don't have, am freshly with her

Pluck her anus hairs one by one with my teeth

Yes

Keep going

God damn.. Good catch son. Id fucking love to see her

No then?

long and messy facefuck, cover her face in her own saliva and my pre cum. doggy style in front of a mirror, pulling her hair so she can stare into her own messy face while i ravage her ass.

So none?

eating her out in the park, give her a nice facial. walk home and take her on the stairs to the apartment.

Oh god... my dick

possibly the biggest waste of a get i've ever seen

Hbu get this dick faggot

fuck middle in the ass while she eat out right and left sit on middles head while we make out. after middles orgasm we change.

Wwyd to her?

i would ban all wwyd posters, tbh fam

my lil MD

Anyone

Keep going fam.

Post something for me to finish to

There waiting for you to finish the one on right. Now there's only these 2 to choose from

What order and what would you do

Mighty cute!
Moar!

I would put her on all fours,and start pumping her ass, using her choker to pull myself in deeper.. when I'm nearly there, I'd shove myself deep down her throat and cum until she is gagging. wwyd? I reply

Reverse cowgirl.
She looks like she'd love it.

Mass dump. Quit holding out on us

I would bend your older sister over with my hand up her top groping her tits, and starting pumping her tight ass. wwyd?

Wwyd?

I told beforehand I dont have. I'm with her for a week now

Sodomize her with my riot baton

I would probably just drink a bunch of beer and go to sleep, like a boss

I would rip her fucking top up and jiggle and suck on her massive titties and then fuck her missionary and then suck the shit out of her tasty toes

Do you want more of the girl in the blue and white striped top that you did user?

Yes, go for it and I'll reply

Dude more . And you got Kik?

On the left

10/10. Would impregnate

Anyone for my girl?

Great tit shot

Another

I would make her drink more corona, before taking back to mine where I'd start by making her bounce off my cock on top. once we're going, I'd start pounding her ass and message my friends to come around and have a go. when I'm nearly done, I would get her to hold tits together and fuck them while friends start queueing up behind me to take her in turns. WWYD?

Hell yeah. Any noodz? I would fuck her pussy until it bleeds. Then id fuck her ass. Then id cum all over her chest