This show is getting better and better. I laughed my ass off at the last episode...

This show is getting better and better. I laughed my ass off at the last episode. Walton Goggins is a comedic powerhouse tbqh.

this is our home now

the kids are all right

This episode really cemented how despite his numerous flaws Gamby does love the school and Lee is fucking Satan.

>that pancake titties comment

SAVAGE

first time i heard of this show. is it comparable to any other comedy i might know?

Somewhat similar to Curb your Enthusiasm with Matthew Broderick's Election thrown in, also same guys that worked on Eastbound and Down but not as over the top.

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margeret, Legit, Eastbound & Down obligatory mention too

Walton Goggins makes everything he's in better.

Who /BB/ here?

ABREHIM LINCILN ?

Pleasantly surprised desu. Goggins is terrific

I'm hoping the crazy chick gets more scenes

>sticking your dick in crazy
>getting blackmailed by crazy
>telling crazy I love you

OH SHIT GAMBY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

I really wish I was enjoying as much as you guys. Was really looking forward to this show, as I have been a big fan of the previous work of those involved, but this show really hasn't been doing it for me at all.

most let down I've been by a show all year, desu.

I love goggins but why is he playing his character as a flamboyant homosexual? Doesn't seem like the character was written that way.

He's a southern dandy, not all of them are homos, plus we met his wife and mother in law

>If someone is married to a woman, that proves he ain't queer
Bruh

Taylor really is beautiful, she has to have some role in the show down the line?

>gmcfosho
>imdabes

someone upload this scene

Visa wife. He kisses the other dandy vice principle on the mouth in the drugs scene. He's a big queer.

Maybe she is his beard but I still think that was the joke overall, Lee acts flamboyant as fuck at the school but his home life and real personality are completely different, it's purposely disarming so people don't know he's a scumbag.

Most flamboyant gays are asshole and come off as asshole
Maybe he's just a dandy, who knows

Shea is the shit, he's so underrated

subbed version. And yeah the kill em with kindness attitude he has cracks me up, the guy is a legit bro but Gamby won't let him..

holy shit
the girl helping with the signs is an absolute qt

Favourite new shoe, Walton Goggins is an absolute gem to wtach, his bitch face is a masterpiece.

Will they ever succeed?

loved the lsd sequence.

SAVAGE

AYE

He really is. I saw him in some shitty adaptation of a PKD novel where he played Dick himself and he was fantastic. His brief appearances in True Detective and Justified (opposite Goggins) are great too.

is LSD really absorbed through the skin? Fuck

The slow motion reaction faces in this show are fucking hilarious

she's so gorgeous. makes me miss hs

honestly yes and no, like it will go through your skin, but it probably wont reach your blood supply, theres way more exposed blood vessels under your toungue. like it can work, but there's really not that much acid on a tab.

I was disappointed by the interracial element they've started to add, for fuck sake is nothing safe from the jews anymore

m-muh heart

>sees a monster
>still bitchy

this fucking guy

I love curb you enthusiasm style of comedy

Does this one also get her tits out?

No, she's pure.

tell me she is a whore IRL

They all are, user

It's pretty amazing how the show makes you hate a character, and then makes you side with them for an episode.

I don't laugh out loud during the episodes too much, but it's a watchable show.

Also

>that part where that dark-haired teacher comments that Gamby ate strawberries

Yeah.... That's not how LSD works.

He was great in Tigerland as Wilson

WOAHHH HOLD THE PHONE - THIS GUY KNOWS HOW LSD WORKS! HOLY SHIT! WOW!

No fucking shit. Because it's used for comedic effect and not an accurate depection of what it's like to trip on a hallucinogenic substance. You wanna see them walking around wide eyed for 6 hours? Talking about how crazy the grass looks? Shut the fuck up. People like you ruined LSD.

>Snodgrass

>Lee

>Dr. Brown

At least one of these characters will be dead by the end of the season. The only question is who.

DUDE LSD LMAO

on LSD it does!

Yeah the episode humanized her a bit and I liked that even if Gamby wanted her job he still wanted just like her to see the school do well.

Russell is the fucking Devil though.

Wow, White boy mad.

I hope it's crazy girl, she's the only one that could fuck up Gamby with the knowledge she has.

who /ray/ here?

>her tits and optimism:gone

Also that is a grown ass child, why is he still being bottle fed?

THIIIIIICCCCC

needs to focus more on goggins

goggins /fa/ as fuck

sorry but I like crazy girl
she fucks good

>marathon the first 4 episodes an hour ago
>really enjoyed it
>decide to see what everyone else thinks of the show
>google it
>site after site talking about SJW faggotry like MUH WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE and MUH STRONG BLACK WOMAN
>suddenly hate the show and won't bother watching any new episodes
Why? Why must they destroy everything? I... I just want to enjoy something without it being political....

It's not political though that's just the SJW media projecting their own values upon the show. My advice is to stay far away from the reviews.

It's exposing the real idiots in entertainment journalism, though. Because this show is actually doing what they claim to want - it features women and minorities in prominent roles, gives them real three-dimensional characters, and lets them be part of the comedy rather than just sticking them in the background to meet diversity quotas.

Characters behave like real people, they're not colorblind, racism and cultural differences exist in Jody Hill's world and it's fair game for jokes just like everything else. Even when it's ridiculous, it's more honest than the SJW shit these critics PRETEND to enjoy to prove how progressive they are.

Maybe I'm making too much of it, but it's just funny to see how hard they miss the point

Good job letting the terrorists win you water brained fucktard.

It's okay.

the son's delivery of 'bitch' was so good.

This faggot thinks kissin' other men makes you queer.

this
show support for the show and more like it will get made,
don't let them win

Yup definitely one of my favorite of the year so far

in the last episode Gamby was like in a good light, like, he felt bad when he saw the niggress cry, also he didn't want to drug the players.
But Russell enjoyed/wanted to do all that shit.
And we don't see much about Russell, while we see a lot about Gamby's life.

Russell is a villain
Gamby will he wil redeem himself and betray russell and his plan,

Dr Brown is going through her heroes journey, Lee and Gamby are the enemies, and journalists are mad because she has to face adversity.

>gmcfosho's "Im Da Bes" on TV
>Spartan Locke statue holding up a shitty lamp shade skeleton, speaking on the disappointment that Halo 5 was
>Double-Stuf Oreos
>broken ass shitty mirror

K I N O
I
N
O

Cringe

Nah, Russel is Mephistopheles, Gamby is Dr. Faustus. Gamby is the tragic figure in the story, his life is over by the end of this.

>constantly push a narrative that minorities and women are being oppressed
>see a show that depicts exactly that
>t-this makes me uncomfortable... why isn't everyone being nice to the black woman? Why isn't the show constantly reminding me, through dialogue, that racism is wrong? I-I don't know how to feel about this...

that guy is good in everything

>Getting better and better

2nd episode was the best though.