What would you boys do to get with a persian princess like me? :)

what would you boys do to get with a persian princess like me? :)

Not much, seeing as you are a dude

suicide bomb a city

why would i want a Persian princess that is like a 35 year old basement dwelling virgin man

fake eyelashes, fake tits, fake tan

You would have to do something for me, THOTTIE

i would not do shit to get with your fake ass bitch!
What i would like to do is lift you up by your legs and push you over that railing so i could see that look of powerless stupid women fear in your eyes as you fell 15 feet to a tile floor and busted your retarded camel nigger poor mohammeds kim kardashian wanna be skull open .

why are you guys being so mean to me?! :(

You should cut back on those laser treatments. You're getting shiny as fuck. It's no good. And those threaded eyebrows are fucking terrible.

Kill all the infidels.

Cuase your lazy & worthless. Post pics when some mohamed splashes acid in your face !

give you permanent residence

wow what did i ever do to deserve this kind of treatment?!

Nothing, you would get with me

>permanent residence in Sweden
>a negative thing

Thats exactly it!!! You never did anything!! No woman has ever done anything bit they are always walking around being slutty saying, "what will you do for me?"
The sooner a haji cuts your nose off the sooner you will realize just how useless and weak and un needed you really are. KYS.

Post nudes or go fuck yourself

>doesnt wear a Hijab
dropped

I would force you to see the real you in the mirror

fucking nothing. I'm into white girls. Sour cream white. Sorry honey I guess I'm just attracted to my own

this

do for you... pfff

more nude

>I'm into white girls.
shit taste

Operate that ugly nose of yours first. Not even looking down can you hide that horrendous thing.

shit taste would be being into anything but a white girl, cuz their skin would literally look like shit

I'd walk through broken glass barefoot to see you unde

That is like saying you like Vanilla ice cream. Nobody wants vanilla ice cream if they have other choices.

this

this is OP

wtf?

theres nothing wrong with my nose!

THAT IS NOT ME WTF!!!

Don't listen to all these assholes, beautiful. I would treat you like my Queen and do anything for you. Whatever you want you can have. I'll also give you my credit cards for your daily shopping trips while I'm working everyday.

>shit taste would be being into anything but a white girl
no, thats actually indicative of having good taste
white women are litterly shit, espacially here in Europe

>this is OP
try again cuck

Fuck you, choco faggot, vanilla ice cream is the goddamn best

Then comes strawberry

What's wrong with tasting shit? If I did I'd also want it to be from a white girl. God, could you even imagine what it'd smell like from a foreigner?

really

This guy speaks the truth. Good on you

I'd lie to you everytime, and pretend you dont exist every once in a while.

Yeah but if we say we're dudes nobody says a word. fucking hypocrites...

>race-traitor
oh no, how will i ever go on

Tits or GTFO

>OP is a fake basement dweller who gets of pretending to be a chick..Whatever rocks your boat man.

But tbh would rather have persians than arabs since they are generallt more educated and westernized than your standard arab.

Stone you to death, Shiite scum.

Hit you on the head with a hammer.