old thread

>inb4 fake

pls bump my thread

Who remembers the Jesus Chatline?

Bump

contribootin

forgot pic lol

In the beginning, there was Moot.
On the first day, Moot created Sup Forums and said "Lo, this is Sup Forums, bringer of pain."
On the second day, Moot created Anonymous. They became lonely so Moot created [[Bridget]];
Anonymous complained of this trap, but Moot proclaimed "There are no girls on the interbutt, Bridget will suffice."
On the third day, Moot gave man tripcode. "Behold tripcode," he said. "Only ye who wish to forgive may perform."
On the fourth day, Moot created Sup Forums, and many Anonymous rejoiced.
On the fifth day, the server crashed, Moot's creation was in disarray and MySQL errors killed off many Anonymous with no mercy.
On the sixth day, there was a sticky, and many complained of this sticky and thus proclaimed 'This sticky sux0rz.'
On the seventh day, Moot sold Sup Forums.

lol internet

m00t is a traitor fempai

moot is pretty underappreciated. see his q&a

last thing from 2006

pic was unrelated.

m00t was okay back in a days

let's take a look at 2007 Sup Forums

Until he beget a really annoying faggot that sellout Sup Forums.

There needs to be shit like this every once in a while so i can remember to get off the toilet. Can someone's older brother explain this to me?

proxies are banned for posting CP and you can still find yourself some proxies that are not banned. raids were banned for good. captchas were to prevent mass spam. passes don't affect you. natsocs are not banned. muslims are not banned. crusadefags are not banned. GG is eceleb cancer that doesn't belong on Sup Forums. ebolafags are banned beause Sup Forums is not Sup Forums

>yankees said this is a free cunt
>m00t said this is a free site.

Those who are cancer can just be put in contamination board just like horsefuckers.
The only shit that doesn't have place here are furrfags (part of m00t's legacy)

furfags just go to /trash/
I wish mods moved more threads from Sup Forums to boards they belong (/s/ /soc/ /r/ /wsr/ and /trash/) through. This board should truly be random and not just kik threads, more of this set, pics you shouldn't share etc.