Why millenials (y generation) are so fucking retarded? what led to this extreme malfunction in the brain of dem fags...

why millenials (y generation) are so fucking retarded? what led to this extreme malfunction in the brain of dem fags? like literally the most useless of all generations basically a bunch of whiny kids

Idk maybe u shud kill ur self lol XD

The most educated, the least amount of crime, lowest teen birth rates....

You're just a grumpy, bitter old man, user. Get some head and go to sleep.

I'm autistic you jewfish

maybe i shud xDDD but seriously tho, what do you think led to this being the situation.. i feel like that the silver spoon method of the parents (special snowflake method) and the lack of beating caused this

kek

yeah but you can't ignore that they are the most delicate flowers in this planet.. like literally almost everything is hurtful and alot of them don't want to live.

>i was born in the wrong generation :(
Stop with this cringy shit, OP

You ever hear if perception or confirmation bias?

I think you just have been on Sup Forums or fox news you seem to just spit out there talking points. Can you name anything other than millennials activism that makes them a worse generation? Maybe read post

>millennials
>same as gen y
yea nah. I and my group of friends are from '83/'84 and we're nothing like actual millennials. Fuckers can't even put their fucking phones down for 10sec because they're too addicted to their instagrams and wondering why they're broke when all they do is buy fucking avacados and complain about not being able to find a job.

tl;dr: 90's kids =/= millennials.

Yeah it's annoying, and I think it's just kind of a phase in history. But overall, we are doing much, much better.

This. If you grew up with internet and/or a mobile phone then you're a millennial. In 1999 when I was in highschool some rich fuck brought a phone to school so we all beat him up for it.

The generation before you thought the same thing

He's not a grumpy old geezer. He's mostly an i-rat. Gen Z kid.

Millennial here 22 years old self-employed and make a good amount of money. I don't put my phone down becuse my slef image is a large part of how i make my living. If I didn't spend all my time on Facebook Instagram Twitter I would be irrelevant and want to be making nearly as much as i do today.

90s kids are indeed millenials.

00s kids are considered post millenials.

That was human progression not the millenials that caused that, millenials are delicate flowers that fill McDonalds staffing quotas while hanging their diploma on their parents wall.

Keep trying millenial fag, maybe one day you'll find a job with that diploma but for now just keep scrubbing my pebble dash shit stains from the local McDs.

says "like literally"
sorry to break it to ya but you're one of them

Wouldn't be making* text to speech still sucks xD

Probably because they inherited a world of shit created by the last 2 generations

millennial was a really stupid fucking choice in name for a generation born in the 80s/90s

/thread

am millennial but not a dem. if your any older than me you're probably dumber than me. just the truth. most baby boomers think that osama did 9/11, we walked on the moon, earth isn't flat, etc. I wouldn't blame them for falling for the mind control programming they've received. Once the boomers die off we will finally be able to change the world.

OP. You reek of alt-right shit and you're probably an easily influenced teenager.

why the fuck are you wasting your time here for then

They did a halfassed job of raising them and naming them.

Every generation are fucking retarded you ape

This.

Even conservative millenials understand the problems everyone in their generation will mostly face.

It was. Remember Y2K?

90's kids = millennials

not as stupid as babyboomer. giving a generation a nickname based on how many kids parents will pop out lol

also, whats the nickname for gen X? its like theyre just gen x

>these delusional faggots
>mfw millennials are trying to push the title onto 90's kids to make themselves look better
how's your graphic design degree working out for you?

There are no "generations" Those are labels so people can sell you shit.

All it is, is older people saying "wtf" to the actions of younger people. This has been going on forever. It is nothing new.

roll

yeah, i've heard that in forever we're the first generation in which parents say their kids will have a lower quality of life compared to them. not sure that what will make them softer though.

People like you haven't considered the problems generation Y faces. And you probably don't because you're still on your parents' watch.

op has same ip as this guy

>like literally the most useless of all generations basically a bunch of whiny kids

Ironically, this is the most millennial sentence I've ever read.

Nice typos, too.

>Tfw born early feburary 1999
>tfw associated with millennials
Feels bad man

Are people this buttblasted because millennials cleaned up their shit previous generations left and still managed to surpass them?

The opposite. Abuse of all sorts makes people socially inept.

lmao

I'm 30 and I readily admit that my generation sucks. There is a saying that Hard times create strong men, and strong men create good times, and good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times. It's a cycle and looking at where times are starting to head, I think we are about to get some strong men.

what is so hard our about our current times you retarded millennial faggot

>same ip
kek

Belonging to generation Z, you're called an i-Kid, for growing up in a time of Steve Jobs' innovations and growing up when the internet was already in its adulthood. So yeah. You should feel bad, i-Kid.

How much are you paid to shitpost on Sup Forums all day?
Seriously, i'm looking for a job right now.

You have to be an adult with a job to understand the answer to that question.

I said that we are starting to head to harder times, learn to read you retarded faggot.

incoming world war 3 am i right?

God I hope.

post millenials will pay for it with their lives

sorry you're such a failure that you cant live well in a first world country

why? because trump? how millennial of you

>like, literally

millennial spotted

Because they are fucking kids.
What do you expect?
A 20 year old will obviously not be as rich or successful as a gosh danged 40 year old.

All the clever ways the ruling elites invented to fuck us over.

There is more to this world than Trump. I dunno what he's going to do, probably make some improvements, probably fuck some things up.

Sorry? Don't be sorry. You don't know me.

90's Parents wanted to be "friends" with their kids, rather than being "parents". So instead of a kid having set limits with punishments for going past them, kids basically got whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted without question. In doing so the kids took the power away from the parents.

When Millennials become parents the cycle repeats and probably gets worse.

people havent shut up about how they think the world is going to collapse for the past decade when the global economy is doing fairly fucking well atm. dont be another one of those retards.

It's more of how large portions of what was a functioning society are turning against each other. People disowning family and friends over political affiliations. I don't think that things are going to go to hell in 5 years, but either the beginnings of world war or bloody revolutions all over the west are just starting to take form.

Just prepare for the next generation to reach 18. Look at any elementary/middle school and all of the kids are bony ass pale skeletons with no social interactions outside of playing minecraft online. Not even kidding, even when I graduated, the freshmen were all like 5'2 and were bringing their alienware laptops to school with xbox controllers connected wearing crocs and those weird shoes that have slots for your toes. The amount of normies are dwindling, but once you see this next generation in action you are gonna regret it. A generation that is driven by shitty memes and minecraft

As a post I def kinda agree with this it's accurate esp with the cringe fest at minecon

This series is fucking trash holy shit. Shame on faggots who hyped it for me.