WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RAIDNIGGERS NOW...

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RAIDNIGGERS NOW HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

>TYBC
AHAHAAHAHA

THANK YOU CHEFS

HAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

tybc

Good job Chief bros! Glad we BARELY lost and Carr got cucked tonight bwahahahah. Sincerely Bronco bro.

GOOD JOB CHIEFS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>When the afc west comes together to shit on the raidniggers.

Thank you chiefs for shutting up these tybc faggots

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>raidniggers won't even make the playoffs

good. im tired of this honestly. better spend more high draft pick on those fucking DBs that can't stop any passes.

jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajaja

(TWO) GAMES AGAINST THE CHIEFS
(ZERO) POINTS IN THE 4TH QUARTER IN BOTH
(THREE) POINTS IN THE SECOND HALF OF BOTH GAMES COMBINED
>>LOSING THE AFC WEST
>>DROPPING 4 SEEDS IN A SINGLE GAME
/41 FOR 117 YARDS WITH NO TOUCHDOWNS
>>""""MVP"""" QB HAD 2.85 (TWO POINT EIGHT FIVE) YARDS PER ATTEMPT
>>SECOND WORST Y/A BY A QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE
>>RAIDNIGGERS 1-9 AGAINST ALEX SMETH LIFETIME

Raiders fans are truly the worst fans in any sport. They're the types of fans that will stab you if you wear an opposing team's jersey in Chokeland. Fuck them, they're all degenerate spics.

There getting deported if its any help

The raiders got exposed unlike the Cowboys who still were able to find ways to win. Cowboys much more mature. Sad.

THANK YOU BASED CHIEFS

Oakland fans blown the fuck out and put in there place. So much for losing to meme magic, these wannabe bitches got fucking served

Post rare smeths

Seahawks fan here, thanks for making our fanbase look better Chefs

>play actual defense
>get exposed

tbf his finger was fucked up and his receivers and kicker were doing him no favors.

Lets talk about how badly everyone in the $(ers organization should hang themselves

>Lets talk about how badly everyone in the $(ers organization should hang themselves

why do raider fans always bring up the $(ers evenwhen they arent a part of the discussion there no reason to bring them up

raiders are unwelcome visitors in the bay area Tbh.

why are you assuming Im a raiders fan, meth head? Just because im being objective and want to have an honest discussion? please go back to your vcr, trailer park, cousin stupid hick.

only a raider fan would bring up the 49ers out of no where

Seriously stop hitting that meth pipe cleetus. Youre embarrassing yourself

>come into a thread making fun of the raiders
>b-but the 49ers are even worse
>people make in of him for deflecting
>I-I'm not d-deflecting the 49ers a-suck! I didn't bring them up out of nowhere y-you guys suck

Heh

What the fuck are you talking about fucking dumb ass toothless hick? I was referring to how good smith is and how the niners let him go. God damn are you guys dense as fuck. I try to pay you guys a compliment and you have to be a fucking shitty nigger every time.

don't try arguing with a KC fan

the meth makes them mentally deficient

>
Who is your team bro? My Giants would stop your team into the ground seeing as how you're a sad chargers fan. Go back to humping your brother kid and get off of my board. Eli to OBJ would drop touchdowns on you ALL day kiddo
>m-muh memes
Nope. You have a Boner as a QB and also > would get his hymen popped for even stepping in New York.
Both of you can actually leave now

>eagles fan detected
Kill yourself you ginger numale cuck

???? Where on earth did you arrive at that conclusion?
seeIm a bears fans you mentally deficient dense fucking morons.

I love you Chiefs fans, never change.

Can't wait for the Raiders to miss the playoffs

pottery

>muh memes
time to kill urself

>bears fan
no wonder youre a mental shit show

>WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RAIDNIGGERS NOW

Oh the ironing

They're in the same place queefs fans have been forever.

Should we include Bears fans in the ultimate Raidnigger genocide, bros?

>Bears
>Relevant

WEW LAD

You're next when the Raidnigger genocide is over, actual just got back from watching his wife fuck feral Shitcongo niggers

still here, like always

shitty loss, it's pretty obvious that we cant beat the Queefs, but hopefully comeone else can do that for us.

>these chefposters think we're gonna be mad during the best raider season in well over a decade

>using raidnigger and genocide in 2 different responses to the same post

This has to be some of the worst samefagging I've ever seen. At least try to act like you're different people.

>being this Raidnigger
>being a Kings spic
top wew

Too bad the Chiefs offense is anemic.

>mfw both Raiders and Chiefs still have to play Broncos (team they both barely beat) and Chargers (team that loves cucking AFC teams trying to make playoffs)
>mfw AFC tears itself apart

It's going to be a sweet month bros.
I'm ready for some sweet games.

>chargers cucking anyone

Now THAT is a top laff

We cucked the Raidniggers a few years back from making the playoffs lel

>Broncos
>Good
With Semenslurper they are worse than the Chiefs

>few years
>we

>autism