Fat hate? Also general cringe

Fat hate? Also general cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EUBr87OZFU&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people

bump

Got some if any interest

Shuffling your feet seven steps and then doubling over out of breath is not jogging.

Any lurkers ?

No one ?

worth the read

This is fucking hilarious.

Well fuck you guys im out

>prepares plate of lunch for herself and a friend
Who do you try to fool?

KEK

Probably herself

Quitter

Im back faggot

FATTIES ON

SUICIDE WATCH
U
I
C
I
D
E

W
A
T
C
H

For all those so called "chubby" threads

That's the spirit!

wtf, he's so fat he ate a skeleton? spoopy

Im literally the only one dumping tho.

>worth the read pt.2

yessir

KEK

I kek'd at that, 420 hit me hard.

>worth the read pt.3

>healthy at every size

Ask a fat guy who's lost about 120 pounds in 9 months anything (I'm now about 260 pounds)

How did you get so morbidly obese in the first place ?

I, for one, prefer the woman on the right. I feel as though she'd be up for some freaky shit.

I've always had a tendancy to gain weight extremly quick, but it was kept in check by my parents being extremely careful with what I was allowed to eat, so I was only really "chubby", not full-on fat. Once I moved out, I blew up like a balloon because I ate like a piece of shit.

Imagine not being allowed to eat almost any fatty foods or any candy your entire life, and suddenly those restrictions are gone and you got a bunch of money. That's what happened. No one else's fault but my own; I gave in to the hunger I'd felt my entire life and I gained shittons of weight.

Let me guess, you're a nigger ?

Please abuse this autistic faggot, its for the best of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EUBr87OZFU&t=6s

With good education you realize by yourself how you don't need those "junkfood" at all.

dumbass
racist
worthless
also worthless
overly sexual
retarded
edge lord
TL;DR

all of you silly bastards needs to wake the fuck up and realise your life is ending one second at a time. Do something more important with it !

Painting on a walrus is animal abuse, too.

It fucking pisses me off when people say "what do you have to be depressed about?" Etc. If you have depression, it doesn't matter if you're a billionaire. It will still fuck you up.

The best part is when you read her bio on the right.

and still you're posting on Sup Forums

Kill yourself, attention whore little snowflake

I want one of those sea scooters

'fat shaming' is what every healthy society should do. fucking americans

that fucking hag hack, hate the bitch

Well done

It wasn't so much about "need" as it was "holy fuck this is delicious I want ALL of it". Combine that with no friends and no social life, it was pretty much the only way I knew of to feel good.

I'm different now, hence the major weight loss. Still going down, aiming for under 200 lbs.

White as the driven snow, nigga.

Would bang both, would wifey right.

Well guys that's all i've got. Hope I make some of you laugh, cringe, rage.

Happy 420 you fags

Yeah I can understand that, I'm the opposite, "extreme anorexia" but heh if I can stand on my feet I'm good.

Nice work Sup Forumsro

Everybody is proud of you

This is the most American thing I've ever seen. Its beautiful.

It's still hilarious.

>>jog my healthy ass
>>jog my ass
>>jog
Top kek

This can't lose weight bs is amazing to me. I was a lazy planetoid for years and at my most weighed just over 300lbs. Got a job at Burger King of all places working in the kitchen. Four months in I lost thirty pounds. Six months in I was at 241lbs. I lost that just from working. Not exercising. If people would exercise it would be a huge difference. I am no fit fuck, still a fat fuck and losing, but it isn't hard to do calories in and calories out. Eat a carrot not a damn hoagie. Apples not seven McDonalds apple pies!

Stop eating carbohydrate.

the dude is right everybody should fear the best stand!

I'm currently 6'1 and around 156lbs and people tell me I'm thin.

I don't look that (bony) thin but please stop telling me to eat more holy shit. Also diet and self-control is key to weight control.

I used to have a sweet tooth but the average rate of me eating desserts is like once a month, with a small serving. Literally if these hamplanets can make better choices, their weight drops fast wonders.

You wanna eat those cakes? no problem. but know that cakes can make you fat and dont blame us for saying you're fat because you didn't listen to advices and insisted on making shit choices.

basically what this guy did.^

>implying

It's ok man, I know how to eat now, hence the massive weight loss the last 9 months.

And for the record, cutting out carbs isn't the way to go. Everything in moderation.

You don't stop eating anything, you just moderate it. The only exception I've taken is chocholate, fast food and doughy foods, but that's personal prefference.

This, a fucking thousand times this.
People act like losing weight is the hardest fucking thing in the world when it's pretty much 90% diet, 10% exercise.
Literally all you have to do is stop shoving garbage into your facehole and you're practically there.

On that note, do fat threads kill anyone else's appetite or is that just me? I'm not a fatass (165lbs., 6'1") but I was planning on getting some donuts for breakfast, browsed this thread then settled on one cup of black coffee.

Carb doesn't make you really fat. You need at least a small amount to keep daily activities

What about soda/cokes/pop/whatever your regional word for soft drinks is?

I drink diet versions of those. Probably like 3 cups of diet soda a week.

Your b8 is weak grasshopper.

Help my girlfriend has been doing that shit ever since she joined the college cheer team and I can't get her to stop.

Just like with every food ever, moderation.

Hell, I don't even drink soft drinks on the regular. Only water. Only like once a while like 6 months Ill grab a can from a fast food chain but thats it.

Fuckin brilliant

Unfortunately they'll just say to accept them within. Being fat is healthy, and our kids will be fine.

DEATH TO FATTIES

Goddamn man, prices for cokes were cheap. Now it's nearly 8 bucks for a 24 pack. Never forget.

kek

I like my women with a bit if belly on them just because I have a fetish, but I hate how every chubby thread is fucking filled with lardasses.

My rule of thumb is if they stand straight up and their belly folds completely cover their belly button they've entered into hamplanet territory.

>nigger

Is this real?