Happy 420 Sup Forums

Happy 420 Sup Forums
general stoner thread, post what you're smoking today or what you're doing to celebrate.
as for myself, unfourtunately i was only able to get my hands on an eighth of popcorn nugs. better than nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxwKWUsdgA
youtube.com/watch?v=nLemVS-KF2o
boards.cannabis.com/threads/the-definitive-green-dragon-revised-updated-combined.82380/
usa.gov/replace-vital-documents#item-213436
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My wife and I are smoking some Goatshoe and Critical Kush all day. We've got about 3/4 of an ounce to plow through. She's also making a cake today. feelsgoodman.jpg

Nice try Jeff Sessions you faggot.

Get high, walk around, smile at people
youtube.com/watch?v=jIxwKWUsdgA

dont smoke.

have to take the lawnmower in, wont start.
tried a new plug, gaping the plug, and air filter.

continue working on the plaster in a room of the house I've been working on. pic related.

I vow to never become something like you

middle class?

own your own business?

legally grow weed for you and friends?

own your own home?

be on track to retire by 55?

cool. you are probably doing pretty well never becoming someone like me.

>55

>cool but like look at my life xDDDD never going to be me!!

>be 19
>live with parents
>WEEDLMAO

im not offended. I wouldn't have even responded had you not said something as dumb as you had.

Way to shit the thread

>EBIN ME ME BRO

youtube.com/watch?v=nLemVS-KF2o

I plan on taking a tolerance break for a few weeks starting tomorrow, would that be enough time to bring down my tolerance a considerable amount?

Hell yes it used to take me like a day or two and I'd get really high again

Bout to take a fat dab off this beast. Happy 420 fam

About to take my linear final

Have 2 blunts ready for after

Happy 420 from Denmark time to light that hash spliff.

anyone want to drop 25 in my pp so I can pull from the atm and get high?

pls dont mix tobacco with god's great green herb

Stfu faggot I own 10k in bongs and I enjoy a good spliff, or a hash oil cig.

>wake
>bake on sour kush
>ready for first nap of day
>9:00am

Good on you for a having a productive day user, wish more of us would

What, productive?

Productive makes more than 6 figures a year

Gonna smoke a few backwoods

this is why i don't wake and bake

this jem right here
mango kush

>tfw quit smoking yesterday for degree

>tfw forgot today was 4/20

Lord. Lead me not into temptation

Got a maybe a 1/8 th leftover of Durban poison o grabbed last week.

I wanted to go downtown Toronto for the 420 festivities but it's going to rain all day

Gona smoke a couple of g's with friends after class, just gotta get through the day

Smoking a g of agent orange today

Clean the carb if it has one and it's been sitting for awhile. Bad gas may have clogged the Jets so get some carbs cleaner aerosol spray or varsol and spray or soak the fucker

Toledo Windowbox

Happy 4/20 Sup Forums. Got Bob Marley on the record player and joints on joints ready to smoke.
It's gon be gud.

Ayyy

Yeeeeeeeeee

At work right now but I get off fairly early. Was only able to pick up a 20 bag, but I made my female friend get it from her guy so he gave her extra haha. Pretty good shit, not as dense as I like. But I'll be getting baked, will join thread or start one later. Have a happy 4/20 my amigos.

Oh, look. Edibles.

tried an alcohol extraction for the first time
it was probably suboptimal but not a failure
I am probably going to do too much of it

respek

Last day of smoking before a big T-Break

Alcohol extraction? So like a cleanse?

Not a fan of edibles?

I work at a dispensary, gonna work from noon to 9 tonight. Shits gonna be murder.

Smoking some Golden Goat before breakfast

GOAT sativa

+1

What assigned job do you have at the dispensary?

Ive got three fresh jars of Jenkum cookin' up. Cant wait.
But nah seriously, got some Grape Ape to burn. Not as heavy of a smoker ass i was years ago, so i'll probably just burn a nice fatty. Maybe 2.

Happy 420 you degenerate ass fucks.

Lol I like the tiny leaf hanging off the top. Good tokes, bretheren

happy 420 day :)

Ayyy

I used this recipe
boards.cannabis.com/threads/the-definitive-green-dragon-revised-updated-combined.82380/

In a preliminary test, it seemed less potent than the author described but I think I made some mistakes: not decarbing enough and using not quite adequate equipment.

I do bookkeeping and ordering for the store, but today they need extra hands so I'll be explaining the product to all the Texans who drive up.

Better not be an Eurofags in here. You posh cunts don't have a 4/20.

Hmm...
Who has it figured out?
A handy man that is just shy of being handy enough to fix a lawnmower?
Or a guy with a glowing bong?

After getting out of class, i'm gonna start with blue dream, then durban poison a couple hours later, and krazy glue before going to sleep

Gonna smoke some blackberry kush with my friend in an abandoned barn.
Happy 420 Sup Forums

Blue dream my nig

19 isn't bad.
I know a guy who's 23 who still lives with his parents.
They have 21 cats, and his girlfriends lives there too.
My point being If you're passed the age of 24, and you still live with your parents. You need to pick up the hustle to blaze your own trail.

I wish I'd know someone who sells. Haven't smoked in years.

Fuck Germany for being so stubborn against legalization. People have been demanding it for decades, but it's always the same politicians and "experts" who know jack shit about it that are against it and the arguments is always the same old "it's highly addictive and leads to harder drugs" bullshit. They literally don't know what they're talking about but call themselves experts.

>19 isn't bad
I feel so much better about being 19 and still living with my parents then. The only problem is that my birth certificate got lost in my moms shitty house when i was 16 and its taking forever for me to get it back. Fuck im so glad i got away from that shit hole but i don't want to sit here doing nothing anymore. I don't care if i work a shitty job, i just want some human interaction.

Just fly to Colorado mein freund.

I'll hook you up fat.

Got a rough day ahead

KEK
Last august i was on vaction there and bought a g from a drunk homeless dude

>20 of april of 2017
>Not mixing weed with tobacco

u got sum dank shit right there brother

usa.gov/replace-vital-documents#item-213436
For that Birth Certificate problem

I know how you feel mang. I feel as though I have been depraved of experience for most of my life. So now I am committing to the police force so I can have my fill of adrenaline.

>implying everyone who smokes weed also smoke tobacco

The biggest problem is that I live in the middle of nowhere..

There are like 900 people in this village and the next city is far away.

Damn, you know it's good shit when it's bright green.

Fuckin Texans

No one likes you or your shitty china glass

holy fuck
why dont you drive to town to get a good amount that'll keep you high for a while?

Oh dope
Is there always a lot of work to be done?
Whats the pay like?

I wouldn't even know who to buy from. You can't just ask random people on the street if they're selling weed.

got some blue dream, not really celebrating today since i got shit to do though. fuckin oil needs to be changed
i sure fucking missed my guy having blue dream around. shits beautiful

dont be a pussy

I'm gonna attentd to a smok-athon in front of my country's house of government.

Pic related, it's one bud from my Y Griega Cbd grown outdoors.

Shit i forgot the picture xd

no pic also where from?

I don't smoke because I'm not a worthless degenerate faggot. Fucking kill yourself

Im 25 and still live with my parents. Id need 3 jobs right now just to have an apartment with another dude. Well i cpuld get a place now but im not living in the ghetto where its affordable.

I posted it nao xd. I'm in Santiago de Chile

fuck off faggot

I'm 25, I live with my mom. I lived away from home from 19 to 24. My mom divorced my step-dad and I got laid off all in a short amount of time. I moved in with her so we could help each other out. I do what I want and she doesn't care.

Isnt Amsterdam like 45min away for you krauts?

shiet dog hope you'll have a good time

> I don't smoke because I'm socially awkward
faggit

Why would you celebrate Hitler's birthday???

Welp i guess i don't exist anymore. My mom wanted SO desperately to hold onto all forms of my identification then she lost them all in her thousands of heaps of garbage in her room.
Fuck me i have nothing left to live for.

That isn't hard LMAO.

Don't you have other forms of identification?

I've got a few different strains.

Gain a skill and get the fuck out the basement.

Smoking some blue dream inside a tobacco sandwich with a buddie, gonna binge movies and do my wake and bake cuz I work the night shift

1/2 oz of jack
I pay £100 per oz
Man I wish England would stop being a cuck nd legalise weed amercans got it too good
Amsterdam end of month it can't come too soon enough

Nothing at all. My mom and stepdad were so absorbed with arguing with each other that they didn't realize that i needed to get a drivers license and ID and I went to some school out in bum fucks nowhere so they didn't use ID cards in the school either. I'm pretty much fucked :|

here in canada it's getting legalized by canada day 2018

I'm 23, lost my job 2 months ago and can't find anything that will pay enough to keep me in my flat.
Moving back in with my Dad and his gf next month...

Feelsfuckin'badman.jpg

if you need to find someone ask a chef.
8/10 chefs are stoners (especially KP's)