Continuation of the previous thread

continuation of the previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD0qyXMjb1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay furry emo's wanna fuck more than they want to die

is there a difference? Space is space

It can also have tit's too

well astrology is pseudoscience bullcrap about star signs and such. I did do an astronomy course for a short time in first year uni. didn't get too far before I gave up because the pracs were terrible

But that's for another thread

Not reassuring

Also those candles are leaking wax all over the bed sheets. Fucking morons.

ahh shit, horoscopes and shit like that. Yea i meant astronomy then. I like all the theoretical science that's come from it trying to explain what we can't reach yet

Mayhaps the cause for the emotional state of being.. cause wax does not want to come out of bed sheets and can cause crippling depression .

oh yeah, astronomy is a fantastic subject to learn. are you learning about any of that theoretical kind of science?

structurally in a professional setting? Nope lol. I still like to read about anything like Hawkings theory on black holes, multi verse, string, basically any theory that's interesting

whoops no pic

well that's not a terrible idea, I know that examinations can kill the joy of learning for a lot of people. got a favourite topic?

Coming to terms with the fact that what you fap to is degenerate shit that in fairness should result in you being burned at the stake.

Now THAT'S depression.

Great Attractors and how our entire galaxy is literally plummeting towards it in a direction that we would still pass by it and go towards a far larger gravitational anomaly. Unknown tickles my fancy, that's why I like theories.

And yet we live in a great day and age where degenerate shit doesn't land you at the bottom of a lake where if you survive you're a witch and we'll kill you, and if you died... well shit. Also have a wizard

I like you, your opinions are similar to mine. Great Attractors are so neat, and the lack of understanding about what they actually are makes them more interesting

I actually don't know why I fap to this stuff anymore. I'm just grasping at strings trying to establish any kind of meaningful relationship and this is my outlet.

I really like the Black Void we cant see that's blocked by our own galaxy that we have no way currently to see around. Of course it's probably just more space dust, stars, and some undiscovered anomalies but what's there.

youtube.com/watch?v=uD0qyXMjb1s

9:30am all nighter me can't help with that other than got any requests? Or you can talk about space with us, kinda a fitting topic for 4/20

6:30AM here.

Been pulling all-nighters since I got laid off.

those things are so weird, a large area of almost no matter whatsoever, but why, what makes those areas devoid of matter. I'm a bit rusty on this, it's been a while since I read anything on it and my brain was recently filled with tectonics, so forgive me if I'm a bit bad at keeping this conversation going

laid off from what? I'm terrified of losing my day job even though I could support myself and bf on side work

Well, this is the second time I've been laid off since December.

Most recently I was store security guard, they over-hired and didn't need the extra employee's.

My luck eh.

it's the opposite in theory I believe, it's more so an area of infinite matter and or density instead of lack of, I think they believe it's where two super massive black holes collided and just broke space time. Instead of bending space / light / time around a black hole which is popularly believed it just doesn't happen there. Makes tons of sense right? Least when plates collide they make a mountain or a rift lol.

Close to the city at all? Security is a common commodity needed just about everywhere there.

that's just confusing and weird, I think I'll stick with rocks, at least those make sense

Yeah, but I hate retail with a burning passion.

Also security isn't my thing, I wanna do IT.

Can't blame ya, it's interesting to say the least and good reading material. This might be a super massive black hole that they're looking for. Butt puns lul

What's stopping you from IT other than being laid off lately?

why not do it then?

just looks like a normal blackhole to me though

any faggot here play Rust?

Depressed. Extremely lonely. Drinking too much and doing drugs.

Feels pointless.

Can't get into it

You're probably right, nothing out of the normal
what other cool rock shit you know? I'm talkin cold hard minerals

friends and I just spent 4 hours removing these faggot kids base

never

I wish I knew what to say to help

the most common mineral on earth was only named in 2014 and was only found in a meteorite

Therapy's not a cop out, anything's able to be overcame even if you need help. I drink too much more often than not and should probably stop... more often than not, Lonely as ya feel people are right there with ya willing to level and help out. Mainly it's what are you willing to do to get out of the rut

do tell, and I fucking hope it's DOLOMITE

Eh it's not a "say this to fix that" kind of depression.

It's more like a Rick-esque "Why doesn't anyone like me; everyone's gonna die anyway" depression.

I've reached this point in my life where I feel that I've experienced everything there is to experience. Everything from here on is just different levels of what I've already seen and done.

marvel at my crappy mspaint skills.

I fucking hate dolomite, at our mapping trip last year one of formations we had to look for was thin layer of dolomite and it was impossible to find most of the time
it's actually bridgmanite and it's found so deep in the earth that no samples from earth have ever been seen

well, unless you've been exceptionally worldly in your time on this planet I don't believe that's true

It is and isn't to an extent, if it's like you say then just do shit. Move, try something new, w.e. Or just do anything out of your ordinary. Idk how many times I've hopped in my car and just drove till I found a town and walked around, just don't stagnate or you're gunna continue feeling that way

Marveling and miring, keep it up

Lol I just like the name DOLOMITE. So if Bridgmanite is so abundant why is it not found locally? does it make up a large percentage of near core and outwards?

Well lets use food as an example.

When you first had pizza it was great. Then you had pizza with better toppings and it was better, then you had pizza with stuffed crust and it was better.

Pretty soon you realize that in the end, you've already experienced pizza and now you're just viewing the different levels of emotional satisfaction. You aren't discovering anything new, you're just doing the same shit over and over.

All food is food. All drinkable liquids are drinkable and fulfill the same purpose. Having kids is just the result of a chemical reaction in your brain telling you to procreate. All people are shitty people.

Each person on this planet will live their life believing that they're doing something for the right reasons when in reality it doesn't even matter.

It doesn't matter what you do, what god you pray to, what college you attend, how much money you make, who you involve yourself with. In the end you're gonna die and statistically you'll drop out of all common thought after 3 years.

it makes up most of the lower mantle and aren't stable outside of the incredibly high pressure/temperature conditions down there. speaking of the mantle, the mantle is largely green

but that's why you do your absolute best to make a difference- to somehow leave your mark on this world. how different would the world of today be if someone like Galileo or Thomas Edison possessed that same mentality and never did their part for humanity?
I'm not saying everyone is guaranteed to be remembered forever, but you'll never be remembered if you don't even try.
hopefully that makes some sort of sense

Welcome to the existential state of being, it blows. Ya just gotta go with shit and kinda accept that your purpose it to just pass the butter man. I do know what ya mean with the analogy, I wish I could replay FF7 for the first time over and over, many much joy was had and still is but it's not that initial FUCK YEAH. Regardless if it doesn't matter anyways fuck it, enjoy what you enjoy. I like reading and thinking about space no matter how far outta reach it is. I like doing things and will continue to do them. Seriously though pass me the butter.

question one, why is the mantle green? Copper?

question two, why does bridgmantite destabilize outside of crush everything pressures and wear your Goron tunic temperatures? Or is that more so into chemistry and reactivity with other elements?

who are you and how do I make you make this??

What do you want, exactly?

I'll draw stuff if it's simple.

I like cute anything and you have the right style~
bunny anything would be nice

mantle rocks are mostly comprised of olivine, which is green for some chemistry reason I don't know.

Minerals are most stable at the conditions in which they form, so when pressure and temperature are reduced for a bridgmanite, it becomes more favorable for it to change into something that requires less energy to maintain the structure of. So in the incredibly unlikely chance that a piece of it moved towards the upper mantle and closer to the surface of the crust it'd destabilize and turn into something else

So how do you find that on the surface other than idk a volcano or like you said meteor. Actually how was it even found in a meteor? Exploded planet maybe?

Also wise choice calling it olivine if it's green

we wouldn't even find it from a volcano, the melts that those are sourced from aren't even remotely close to the depth those come from, and if they did they'd crystallise as something lower energy at the surface.
meteors are from the same source, and formed at the same time as the earth, so we can assume that the chemical composition of them is representative of the bulk earth and unaltered as there's no erosion in space (although they break up in the atmosphere). This relates to bridgmanite because it was hypothesised to exist via the way seismic waves travel through the earth, coincidentally a meteor was found that happened to contain this particular mineral.

look at that, it all ties into space in the end

Had a guy ready to come over in 90 minutes to fuck me, pussied out and now Im back to jerking it to furries, why am I so autistic.

Lol space is the answer even to the center of the earth. still this is all shit I didn't even realize was happening right here on this floating rock.

Maybe next time?

space is the answer to a lot of geology questions, too hard to drill 600km down to find out.
this rock we live on is a lot more interesting than it looks when you get down to it

"Down into it" legitimate correction

Also thanks for curing my all nighter boredom

geology puns are great

I guess that means you're leaving?

Shameless MOAR!

Not in the least, I'm wide awake again. Just glad my night continued with a few drinks, space and good company.

What you want this time?

yeah it's been fun, nice to see that I've actually retained some knowledge from the last 2 years of geology

not saying I'm leaving, it's only half past midnight here, if you still want some company I'm happy to stick around some more

Same character, doggy style with a leg lifted? You're gaining as my fav artist even just with sketches. I'd like to know your tag

I've liked gettin a better explanation of stuff than AP earth science in highschool.

well, that's to be expected from a third year uni student, it'd be embarrassing if I couldn't explain this properly

well shit now i feel like I'm taking advantage of your mineral knowledge. I'm an associate of applied science in automotive technology and an ASE cert Master Tech if ya wanna know why cars make noise and move. Not as cool as space and rocks since we're not flying space cars yet.

nah, it's good practice for me.

I love cars and everything about them, so I think that's pretty cool

Honestly just went that route cause IT and Comp Sci was too math heavy and the job market was crashed. Glad I did, never have to worry about work

what do you do for work if you don't mind me asking?

I take cars apart and put them together with new things that make them continue their journey. Everything has a computer now though so being versed in electrical helps alot. I'm still learning though

hmmmm forgot a pic again

sounds like an awesome job, do you enjoy doing it?

I gotta go actually, I didn't have time to figure out the feets, but I'll have to come back later and make them work.

Some days hell yea, some days nah. Being the young one on the job calls for the grunt work sometimes. I work commission so it's sell or get to do tires and oil

Saved regardless, thanks. Still asking WHO ARE YOU

I could make more money but I've never been left wanting. It's kinda crap shoot with what ya get, grass could always be greener, or worse. I just like fixing things.

even just changing tyres and oil doesn't sound terrible to me, but that's probably just me. do you have a favourite car?

well, if you're making ends meet and you're enjoying it, why change

Imma is my drawfag name.

You have my gratitude, Thank you, you kind beast

Sure, I'll try to fix this now. I didn't have to leave after all.

That's how I see it, no debt and I can afford most anything I want. It's a 1986 Toyota AE86 seconded by a 1985 Pontiac Firebird. Really like the mid 80's style and flip up headlights. Fav Modern would be an Evo X

I like your faces, they're very well done. Not saying the rest isn't, but hell yes, good capture of emotion

interesting choices

well it's getting late, and all my joints are sore so I should probably get some rest. geology dude out, see ya around user

Later, nice talkin with ya all night!

I'll be sticking around waiting, i'll bump every so often. Plz and TY

is there an actual difference in engine wear/fuel economy with higher octane fuel?

I dicked the drawing file up. I'm probably going to just drop the drawing and try again at something else.

No, Higher octane equates to higher pressure resistance. That's why turbo / super charged engines require higher octane, it would detonate otherwise. Also some engines that just rune higher compression require it for the same reason.

S'ok more bunny as of your choosing pose or w.e would be nice

that looks nice. how can you people draw curves so straight, even with a tablet mine are usually squiggly and all eww
huh, thanks for explaining. i heard all kinds of things like it's better for your engine or something

Ey guys, can i get some BDSM pics? Thanks

user, send us pics, now

of... what