Femanons of Sup Forums. Have you ever had sex with more than 1 guy at once (like an MMF threesome...

Femanons of Sup Forums. Have you ever had sex with more than 1 guy at once (like an MMF threesome, or a gangbang) If yes describe it, if not would you like it?. Bonus points for tits and a timestamp.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/neverknowsbesthuh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I once had sex with two of my guy friends. It felt empowering.

You sound like fun.

describe how it went! And show tits you filthy whore!

Tits or GTFO cumdumpster

Empowering to be used like a chinese finger-cuff?

Yeah, you don't have daddy issues or anything.

C'mon I wanna hear some stories

>like a chinese finger-cuff?
I fucking wish i had a woman who got tighter the harder I went

I let my boyfriend and his friends use me as entertainment at a party once. There were four cocks and one me.

>I let my boyfriend and his friends use me as entertainment at a party once. There were four cocks and one me.
Said no real femanon ever

describe how it went and show a pic for verification!

My roommate is addicted to MMF threesomes, him and four of our mutual friends have double teamed five chicks. I feel like he won't stop until hes had one with all our mutual friends. I would do it but i have a gf.

tell me how its empowering

My girl is like this. She is so tight we usually have to start in missionary or doggy and put some spit on my dick or it hurts going in. The closer she gets to cumming the tighter it gets. Gives me motivation to really tear it up

>And she gives rim jobs

samefagging hard

all women are whores. If they haven't been spit roasted or gangbanged, it's because they haven't been asked

Yes, I love it. Talk to me on steam about it steamcommunity.com/id/neverknowsbesthuh

my and I have done it a few times. She said she really enjoys the attention. Also getting multiple loads in her over the series of the night makes her cum harder each time because of the perversion. She also likes the feeling of how sore she is the next day. The down side is that she says she's not able to focus on the sex because of all the cock. Basically one cock takes enough attention - two is almost too much.

is it possible that a single femanon wont show us a fucking timestamp and share a story? Sup Forums is officially dead?

I used to hang out with these two guys who were big dealers in my area and they also happen to be best friends. So one night I'm high off my ass on green and a xannie passed out in guy B's bed room. So they come back after awhile and guy A wakes me up and says they want to know if I'm down for a three some. I say sure not even knowing what time or day it is at this point. Guy B comes in and i kiss a second Xannie off his lips. Then Guy B proceeds to lay down and i suck him off while guy A hits it from behind. they switch like 4 times each and to this day its the hottest thing ive ever done sexually.

Thanks babe. I wish you another awesome MMF in the future.

How much do you weigh?

Pretty heavy, maybe around 243

how many times did you cum during your threesome?

Damn boner destroyed

Tits or GTFO cumdumpster

Had an affair used to go with the girl to Swingers clubs and parties.

Most I saw her take on was four cocks in one night.

So do it with your gf

yeah, really makes you realize that alot of the stories read here and on other sites SEEM really hot because you imagine decent looking people partaking in them

when alot of times the sluttier people tend to be fat and ugly

You realize it's probably around 100lb of tits alone, right?
I'm in, probably, if face is not ugly.

Not femanon but went to this party with my mates rugby team and these two slags there kit ALL of us fuck them. I had two goes on one and one go on the fat one

She was invited. Rule does not apply

You are officially stupid

I'm pretty sure lots of hot girls do it too.
When I was 18 there was this pretty cute girl me and my friend hung out with. One time we was drinking and she started make out with some dude, while me and my friend put a finger in her pants and we started fingering her. She was 7/10 at least.

What is the appeal of a MMF to a man? You have to share a woman.

They have multiple wholes, so she can be fucked simoultaniously.
You are degrading her and treating her as a sexual object like a property which is really hot. If you do not find it arousing you are a fucking beta.

So you were raped

Op of titties, no I have been raped. The MMF 3 some was fully consenting and I wasn't drugged because I still completely remember it.

More then I can remember

Im a dyke. So nope.

You should never ask a woman her weight. But 200 and dropping. A lot of it is muscle and titts. 38DDD

B-but I was told that drunk/high girls can't consent therefore rape

Dumbfuck like you doesn't realize there are more than 1 drug.

I mean I would say I'm decent

Are you still married? Did you catch anything?

no, you're much more than decent, you're pretty hot. post more! love to seee your full body and ass.

I would say you're 14.

Man I would love to spit roast you! Even DP you if you'd be down!

>
>I would say you're 14.

Which is perfectly fine by me

I've consented on a few different occasions involving narcotics. Drunk, X, green, Xannie. All add to the experience. But I admire that you stick to that.

You make the story so much hotter knowing what you look like, you're more than decent

DP is hot to me. I don't understand why girls don't like it. Whether it's 2 guys or a guy and a toy. It's hot

Yeah I just wish I hadn't been so out of it. I would love to give it a second go someday

You remind me of my ex

my boyfriends best friend was still a virgin at 20. He asked me to fuck his friend while he watched. I did, it was fun. Not really a threesome but its the closest i will get.

Is that a bad thing...?

I don't understand either. I usually gauge their interests by sticking my fingers in their ass while fucking them doggy. Some will flinch and try to swap my hand others enjoy it. But when it comes down to getting fucked by two dudes they flake

Well hey if you were from AUS and near me I'd be up for that

Now THAT is so hot and I wish my boyfriend would do something like that.

Tits or GTFO cumdumpster

Not really. She was a freak in bed and loved trying out new shit

Yeah I mean anal was actually the first way I had sex. I mean besides BJ which I don't understand way girls don't like those either when I can't give enough of them.

Way to leave your phone number
Jersey girl

Naw US.. :/

>It felt empowering.

This is how you know you're a guy, women get off on being submissive sluts who are told what to do and please cock

Sounds gay, wehere is op tag?

Aw that sucks well I guess I have some fap material before I go to sleep, any more pics?

You sound fun! Let's do some drugs then we can DP you? Maybe have some blow bang or gangbang? Anywhere near the PNW?

i woulda thought you'd hav more than one chin.

They all rubbered up. She was an absolute cockacidal maniac. Perfect affair material but not a wifey.

Yes.

Wish you were central nc

Fl

anymore pics you're hot as?

Why is it so much easier for the MMF than the FFM?

Seconded

Which part user

Fl

Tag from earlier

Your legs look like the Michelin man's

Heather?

Nope?

more than decent!

beautiful

One time I was in a sewer with 6 of my guy friends and we just finished shooting rocks out of a slingshot at some homeless guy in a clown suit. To seal the deal I asked all of my guy friends to fuck me one at a time. I said it was to calm them down but I wanted to lose my virginity and piss my dad off. Two of them gave me an orgasm and the fat friend of ours blew his load behind my knees. Our bond was stronger than ever after that preteen sewer gangbang.

Thanks

>multiple wholes

I get that you've done MMF, but would you ever do FFM? That seems to be the tricky one.

Oh fuck off

I don't believe a word of it.

>I prefer to hang out with boys instead of girls
confirms that girls that surrounds themselves with boys as 'friends' are sluts

one time me and my bro fucked the shit out of this whore in Florida.
We broke that bitch open and came on her face at the same time
shit was pretty cash

>a lot of muscle

Liar. Nobody uses slingshots anymore.

I can even give you names. I promise this happened.

MWF. I love dogging. I get off on being submissive to random strangers. Hubby also takes me to adult bookstores and truck stops.

This was when I was 11

kek

Beautiful!

You can sign with my nickname? :3 disgaea

There are fifty shades of gay. Needing to have sex with other guys around is one of them.

How much would a dude have to pay you to let him fuck you?