Sup Sup Forums... poor guy here... anyone up to give me a overwatch key? would be awesome ^^

sup Sup Forums... poor guy here... anyone up to give me a overwatch key? would be awesome ^^

no

underage on B, cant even afford 30$ game

iam 20+ but still poor as fuck.. shit happens though... iam just asking

ill do it if you post a video of you mixing clorox and ammonia in a bag and taking a nice big huff.
i wanna see how high you get from it

cant do this sorry

Put a pencil in your dickhole while screaming allah ahkbar and make a webm, and i will buy it for you

dont have a cam though... sorry for that

Fuck off or kill yourself by cop death. I see it on the news I will attend your funeral fuck your sister and but you a copy of the shit game. Get a job lazy ass trap loving faggot.

Buy* also you're a nigger.

i wont kill myself ... damn though you`re a cute raging kid... everything okey with you?

5UCK-50M3-D1CK-T4RD
Thank me later

>calls someone a raging kid
>begs for overwatch on Sup Forums

sucking dicks isnt a thing for me

Same like getting a job and leaving your parents house?

i have a job and iam not living at my parents house :) but iam a trainee and dont have much money

Play League of Legends you faggot. Or try Smite. It's the same meta and gameplay. Stahp sucking Blizzards' dick.

Sure you are. Post a picture of you with your job contract and trainee period enlisting and I will give you a code.

It's a shit game, TF2 is better anyways. If you're poor enough to beg for a game I doubt your rig can even run it.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>snapchat "Y" .ME
thank me later

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>snapchat "Y" .ME
thank me later

I'll give you a tf2 key

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>Snapchat "Y" .me