Is receiving a blowjob having sex?

Is receiving a blowjob having sex?

It has recently come to my attention that there is a very large minority of people who believe that giving or receiving a blowjob isn't cheating.

If a girl you meet at a bar gives you a blowjob in the bathroom stall while your girlfriend is in the booth talking to her friends about a wedding shower, are you cheating on her?

If the girl in the bathroom stall who is sucking your dick is the girlfriend of one of the chefs in the restaurant, is the act of her sucking your dick cheating?

What if you never put your dick insider her vagina?

Well? Is it cheating?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check em

Fuck me almost quads re roll

>Is receiving a blowjob having sex?

no. though it is a sexual act.
sex is generally agreed upon to be dick in pussy.
sodomy is dick in ass.

Roll

depends where you live.
around my area getting a blowjob is sometimes harder than actually fucking.
I heard in the states some girls will even give you a blowjob befor they allow you to kiss them.
can anybody confirm?

A blowjob is not sex.

Even a United States President agrees with that.

depends on what the definition of "is" is

Is holding hands a sexual act? What about prolonged eye contact?

Is this shit for real?

No... Sex is not a blowjob... Google "Sex definition"

Yes, giving/receiving blowjobs are cheating. Cheating is not defined only by having sexual intercourse with somebody else

>sodomy is dick in ass
kek

Yeah, thats why they call it oral sex. You're a beta if your girl sucks other people off and she claims its not cheating.

Oral Sex- sexual activity in which the genitals of one partner are stimulated by the mouth of the other; fellatio or cunnilingus.

>there is a very large minority of people who believe that giving or receiving a blowjob isn't cheating.

If my girlfriend sucked some other guy's dick and I found out about it, I'm dumping her for cheating on me. Period.

Oral sex isn't sex.

>is a blowjob sex
no
>is a blowjob by someone other than your bf/gf cheating
yes

Are people really this fucking autistic?

If you are in a relationship with somebody, you know what they consider cheating. Different people have different tolerances for this kind of shit. If you violate your relationship and then try to say you don't think it counted as cheating, you're unintelligent, and basically calling your partner stupid as well. People generally know what they are doing, and they know how people will react to what they do.

In my opinion, cheating is defined as a violation of predetermined limitations. You know if you're BF/GF will be mad if you give/receive a bj. If they will, don't fucking do it. If they're cool with it, whatever

Earn money on your phone...
bit.
ly/2pGyTPf

When I was in HS, we did bjs instead of sex so we could say we were still virgins (catholic school)

>very large minority
a majorit then??

Yes it's cheating. No a blow job isn't sex.

No you didn't put your dick inside a pussy because you're a faggot.

Only sexual intercourse is cheating. If no sexual intercourse occurred, no infidelity occurred either.

I swear, You Americans and your puritanically clinched anal sphincter.

Blowjob is classified as "oral sex", so uh yeah, it is cheating.

You're literally retarded

Oral sex isn't cheating.

Because it isn't sex.

I agree

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8, would d8, can rel8, don't be l8, it's obvious you're not str8

So, let me see if I get this straight.

If you walked in on your girlfriend giving a close friend a blowjob on your couch, what would you do?

Sodomy is also blow job

Sodomy is a religious term for non reproductive sex. Ass and mouth sex are both covered by this term.

Thanks for the (you) friend

I would give him a high five and offer him a beer.

Then I would be sure to mention it to his girlfriend after she had a few drinks the next time they throw a party.

Blowjobs are seen as a sexual act, if it's not to you, you're retarded.

If you engage in sexual activity with a girl that isn't your girlfriend whilst you're in an active relationship and you haven't had a mutual agreement that you're okay with engaging in sexual activities with others then yes, that is cheating.

Is not sex, but this doesn't imply is isn't cheating.
cheating doesn't mean sex, and sex doesn't mean cheating.
Cheating is doing whatever go against the rules of your relationship, and you 2 make those rules, so is up to you to decide what is allowed or not.

It is not by chance that the word "cheating" is used both for a relationship or a game or a test.
There are rules, if you don't follow them you're cheating.
It simple.

It's not sex but it is cheating if you're in a monogamous relationship. So are romantic kissing, sexting and dating. Basically anything you're doing with someone else you couldn't do with your partner being present is cheating.

trying that badly

If I get a blowjob from some rando, it's not cheating; just me blowing off steam and having some fun.

If my gf gives another guy a bj, the bitch is cheating.

>hat would you do?

nothing because that scenario would not happen to a Sup Forums tard

I give my boyfriend's best friends head all the time.

My boyfriend knows, but has never complained because i get my girlfriends to join me whenever I give him head. He says it's like he's passing me around like a blunt and laughs.

I've given hundreds of different guys blowjobs and it really isn't that big of a deal.

And with that i also mean that it is totally fine if you are ok if both have sex with other people.
You're not "cheating" if both agree.

Whats next, are you going to tell me sexual activity isn't sex too? You're clueless.

Sex-(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse.

By definition it is. Notice in the above definition it say "includes specifically". This means the emphasis is on intercourse. Guess what include implies? Yeah, there are other elements in the list of what is considered sex. Compare the definition to oral sex and notice that it says sexual activity in both. It is safe to assume that they are both in the same list.

MODS MODS MODS

>I heard in the states some girls will even give you a blowjob befor they allow you to kiss them

This will most certainly be THE dumbest thing I hear all day. Fucking kek, thanks for the laugh m8.

Would you break up with your girlfriend if she sucked another guy's dick? Ok then, its cheating.

Sup Forums is full of cucks who get off on this, give up on trying to reason with them

Do they ever return the favor?

hotwifing =/= cuckolding

What if she received cunniligus?

go on

Um yes it most certainly is just because you know about it doesn't mean you aren't a cuck

>oral sex isnt cheating
>because it isnt sex

thats cool, so if you walk in on your gf giving another guy a blowjob in your house, wwyd?

I would say knowing about it makes you even more of a cuck

god yer dumb.

It's not sex.

However, it is definitely cheating unless it's specifically agreed upon otherwise.

see >lurk moar, it's never enough

>No... Sex is not a blowjob... Google "Sex definition

Try googling oral sex stupid

I need to get laid so god damned bad.