Any medfags here? What does this bump look like to you?

Any medfags here? What does this bump look like to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cancer. You have 3 hours to live trust me I'm a doctor

A penis

Could be a benign sebaceous cyst from an overproduction of sebum

Had the same thing. Leave it alone for a few days and it will go away.

Yeah but it could also be a fistula surfacing.

Is it painless?

If so you might have syphilis bro

Basically a zit on your penis.

>leave it alone and it goes away

Thats what syphilis does you fucking moron. Have fun with Tertiary stage in 10 yrs

No pain nor itch, and have not had sex in months.

It could be an ingrown hair. Had that once, had to use a pin to dig the hair out.

To the young'uns, as you get older, hair starts to grow up the base of your shaft.

Its cancer like Sup Forums itself. Kys faget

I would still get it checked. Syphilis can incubate before presenting symptoms.

Full house demands it faggot

Dude i know, shit sucks

>tfw half my dick is concealed by pubes

Try to squeeze it. If some strange yellowish paste is expelled, its nothing to be worried of. Probably a stuck hair, or fat/skin deposit.

>I love to squeeze'em and see the fat coming out, like cheese from those cheese cans.

As I've gotten older (mid-40's) now I've noticed hair growing on my ears, really annoying. The other day I noticed a very fine hair that was about an inch long growing out of the middle of my forehead. WTF.

ingrown hair OP nothing to worry about. might be a tad painful but you gotta take a pin and dig it out and pull it, if not it could swell and get infected. just get drunk af and do it you wont feel a thing

I get extremely long hairs around my nipples. I could braid those fuckers

congrats user - you're growing a new dick!

bit.
ly/2pGyTPf

i forgot to mention, DONT FAP AT ALL OR TOUCH IT ALOT. last thing you want is bacteria getting into it. hope it heals well OP