My mom slept with my friend

My mom slept with my friend.

Friend is 21, mother 54

It was pretty shitty actually. Its the sort of things that ruin friendships and trust with parents. It put me in a horrible situation of deciding whether or not I should tell my father (still married).

I was having a chill night at home with my girlfriend, my friend, and my mom. We just finished having supper and we started drinking. At one point my mother, my friend and I were getting fairly tipsy. We started arguing about politics, and since my mom and friend have similar views, they kind of ganged up on me. We were all getting a bit frustrated about that and my girlfriend could tell so she told me to just go to bed and forget about it. Which left my mother and friend alone upstairs. Now this may seem like a bad idea, but my mother has always been very cool with my friends, but she isn't a MILF by any means. So the fact that he would attempt something never occurred to me.

Fast forward a few hours later, in the middle of the night. My girlfriend wakes me up and tells me we have to gtfo. I'm still in my drunken haze sleep and I just agree. As I am starting to come to, I realize some shit is weird, my friend comes downstairs and passes out on the couch, I go upstairs and my mother locked herself in the bathroom. I'm just really confused but I don't think much of it. My girlfriend and I decide to go get some mcdonalds. When we finally get on the highway, my gf looks at me and starts to cry and tells me that for at least 10 minutes before I woke up she heard banging noises upstairs, similar to noises two people fucking would make. I start to get furious, but it still seems unimaginable that they would do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So after I promise my gf that I will not attack the guy, we decide to go back home. At this point, I have no idea if it's true or not, for all I know my girlfriend was probably dreaming. I get home and tell the guy to call himself a cab. Mother is still locked in the bathroom. The cab comes and the guy goes home. I end up going to sleep at my gf's house.

Fast forward 1 month. I haven't talked to the guy since. My mother denied everything, said that the friend tried to initiate something and there was kissing involved blah blah but no sex. At that point, I say fuck it, nothing I can do. Then, out of nowheres, a certain person that works in our regional hospital sends me a msg asking me if I knew about my friend that was in the hospital a few weeks ago. I get pretty confused and that's when I realized that the guy tried to commit suicide after that happened. Now I am pretty fucking shocked to hear all this, I decided to contact the guy and finally get the record straight on the situation. He tells me that he did in fact sleep with my mother, that he regrets more than anything else and that he is ever so sorry. I tell the guy that I don't hate him for doing that, after all alcohol was involved and you know, sex. I just told him that I was disappointed he did that to my family, I asked him to not contact me for a while because I don't want to talk to him and that's it.

I also confronted my mother about the ordeal, she still denies it to this day, who wouldn't right? She is still with my father, which doesn't know what happened. I told my mother I would not be the one to tell him, and that it was her responsibility to do it.

Ok, first, what you need to do is... post a pic of your mom.

this. this decides if this thread is even relevant

That's hawt

thats kinda hot.

kind of "hard on" story.

bang bang

This, obviously.

Sounds like your mom does this on a regular basis seeing how she denies it and seems in better spirits than your friend who felt so bad he tried to off himself, then admits he had sex with her. Your family was ruined a long time ago user. I would check to make sure that's even your real father.

I'm dead serious about that too.

please for the love of god, post pictures of your mom

OP, where was your dad while this was all going on?

It also sounds a lot like your mother initiated it. I kinda get the feeling your mom is a bit of a whore and your weak willed friend seduced.

Fucking his gf. Which is why she told him they had to gtfo of there.

Kek

Fuck your mom, then kill yourself. Ezpz

you can't just post your story and then vanish. Give us more details please.

Don't tell your dad. That's it. Just forget about it

Op, you just need to let it go. Everybody involved is an adult, so your mom cheating is between her and your dad.

Unless you absolutely can't let it go, try to let it go. Do you really want your dad to get hurt?

If they were a younger couple I'd feel differently.

I'm an oldfag. Let me share with you the benefit of my life experience.

Your mom and your friend are consenting adults. They shared a momentary common bond in their politics and their drunkenness and decided to fuck. Be happy for both of them. Your mom got some dick which she's not getting from your dad. Women have needs, even if they are your mom. And your friend got to shoot his load in a woman who (presumably) knew her way around a cock. Everybody wins. Your friend's mental issues undoubtedly existed well before this incident and his suicide attempt is not the Act of Contrition you want it to be, it's simply the result of chronic depression and/or ennui.

Fake and gay. The true story is OP heard his mom and his soon to be stepfather fucking and he's upset that he won't be the most important person in his mommy's life anymore. Just do your homework OP, and make your mommy proud of you.

It's pretty dumb that you drink with your girlfriend, mother and guy friend at your place in the first place.

Your mother should not be drinking with your guy friend, especially with your gf around. It's an awkward dynamic.

pics of mom Sup Forumsro

Thissss

It's still a betrayal of trust faggot.

Whos trust? Are you married to your mom/friend?

If you're so upset then you know what you have to do. Fuck your friend's grandma. It's the only way to one up him.

OP, would your friend happen to be black? Just saying, maybe your mom wanted to be bulled. It would also explain where your dad was as he was probably watching. I find that most married cucked couples happen to be older or married for a long time.

A betrayal of trust? The conversation "I trust that you won't be fucking my mom after we all get drunk together" has been had by no one, anywhere, in the history of the world.

When males and females congregate in the same room drinking with one another, it is universally accepted that there is a chance that someone is going to fuck. It's a reality of human existence.

this

sso this

>this

do this,op

rolling for this.

if trips u go for it.

trips get.

>rollan

>winRAR

trips

If anyone should have tried killing themself, it should have been your lying cum dumpster cunt of a mother.
You're not much better if you're aware of the facts and are still hiding this information from your own father as well.
Right now, he looks like a complete fucking moron.

Is it me or OP just being a little bitch and making a big deal out of this?

rollerone

Is that picture from Sid and Nancy?
I love that movie!

trips of fookin truth.

the only reason that he aint telling his father is cause he is a closet homoloid

Whoa, nice trips!
*hi fives self*

how is your friend fucking your mom doing something to your family? hes just doing something to your mom, its none of your business unless he's raping her.

fuck off with your possessive bullshit.

I banged my best friend's mom after getting fucked up on wine with her. She said I know I'm married but my husband is far away at the moment and the thought of you tearing off my panties and shoving your dick in me so hard it hurts has me dripping. I stood up, grabbed her by the hair, bent her over the table, dirty bitch lied, no undies, and rammed my cock into her until neither one of us could stand. I came 5 or 6 times, she just did it continuously. I woke up with her the next morning anf she went from I gotta go to work to calling in sick as my cock inflated. My friend didn't care, he thought it was funny his mom liked to be spanked and banged like a whore. She just went full slut on me, pulling my shorts down to suck my dick randomly, blazing home at lunchtime to get fucked on the hood of her car, laying down on the couch next to me so I could twiddle her knob or shove a thumb in her ass while she did. When her husband came home he got raped by a wife who was used to a twenty year old using her as a cum dumpster, he fizzled out pretty quick and thankfully left to go on another job pretty quick also. She had no idea sex was so easy, she had me set up a threesome with another friend i hung out with. We flat wore her out. As she drifted to sleep snuggled between us she grinned like the cat that caught the little red dot. Good memories.

Trips

Nooooooooooo!!

this, where are ure manners OP?
we not on reddit anymore

Your gf was upset because her and your mom had a threesome with your bf while you were passed out.

>Your mom got some dick which she's not getting from your dad. Women have needs, even if they are your mom.
>cheating is the man's fault
Lolk

>we not on reddit
nigger detected.

nah, its not. you just think you have a say in what two other consenting adults can do in private, probably because youre a douche.

cheating often is the fault of the person getting cheated on.

Man, tell your father. If your mother cheated on him with your friend she most likely have done it previously and will do again.
It might be shitty for awhile but in the long run it will be the right choise.

THIS. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. DELIVER OP. I have my own image of ur mom in my head but I didn't fucking get a description of her so it's way off. Don't be a Jew

Yes. Because in no, way, shape, or form is someone responsible for what they do with their own genitals.
10/10 fucking impeccable logic.

what made them have to find someone else? often its because their "partner" wasnt that great.

women destroying friendships since biblical times

>have to
Yes. They had a single option, and it was fucking somebody else. There is literally no other way to resolve that issue whatsoever.
Clearly...

you clearly are a shut in.

this, OP must be a terrible guy to live with. Your mother has her own life, just grow up

ken park best movie ever

His Fathers.

Well I fucked my friends mother 3 times even though she's ugly af.
I was 17 years old and drunk every time

Cucked by your mom...bwhahahaha.

You clearly are just immature. If you have a problem in a relationship, FUCKING TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT. If they're unwilling to do anything, then you have to decide how important it is that you get it. If it's more valuable than the relationship, you break up.
SPOILERS: If you're cheating, it's clearly more valuable than the relationship.

said no-one ever

things arent that cut and dry, autist.

Nah. Plenty of people have said it. They're just selfish asshats who think they deserve everything they want without making any compromises themselves.

This. I covered my father's cheating on my mom for "the sake of my family". But eventually everybody found out. And when she did.. not only she hated my father but also me, for not defending her. It took over 5 years to restore my relationship with my mother after she divorced. My father on the other hand felt sorry for a while but he moved to live with his whore so he doesn't give a fuck now.

I would trust that my "friend" wouldn't take part in something that could potentially ruin a parents relationship. My guess is you have very few friends, and the ones you do, are likely as shitty people as you.

I didnt get the part that his parents were still together, since his dad seemed nowhere near the home that night.

Piss off. If you're going to cheat on someone, your actions speak louder than your words.
Thinking you're entitled to having your cake and eating it too just makes you self-centered, which isn't fair to the other person.
Making a unilateral decision that affects both people in a relationship is a shitty thing to do. Period.

you clearly cant empathise with op's mom, since you probably have never been put in a similar situation. people make mistakes, and if they aren't getting what they need at home theyre more likely to cheat. it's not always a consciously thought out decision to cheat, just something that happens in the moment.

not saying cheating isnt shitty, but its often (not always) partially the fault of the person being cheated on.

I'm curious, do you consider a rape victim to be partially at fault as well?

sometimes.

Here's a story for ya

>be me
>aunt visits me and my mum
>I invite my best friend out for drinks with me and my family
>we all end up at my mums house
>I got to sleep with my gf
>wake up in the morning and realise my friend didn't go home, he was in the room with my aunt. She was 40s he was 20.
>"we were just talking"
>so called best friend tells everyone how he fucked my aunt.
>everyone laughs at me ha ha he he.
>I tell my aunt to fuck off I never want to talk to her again.
>aunt poisons the rest of the family against me to save her shitty marriage.
>now I'm the black sheep.

Your MILF aunt got some cock from your friend.

You should have been happy for her. She got her pussy stuffed. God Bless Her.

You bubble-wrapped little twerps need to stop being such pussies.

hitler would fuck ur mom

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

fault of both parties or fault of the person being raped alone??

Worthless cunt detected. Anything to justify a whore huh? Regardless of situation, you can talk it out with your significant other. Not fuck someone behind there back. No matter how bad it is.

>Waaaah, my husband is old and fat now. I'm not getting the love I want!
>Ill fuck some random kid! but don't blame me! I wasn't being satisfied! It was in the heat of the moment!
>You just have to try and see it from my point of view!

I'm arguing with holes here..

"You bubble-wrapped little twerps need to stop being such pussies"

Say's the obese virgin autist.

shes married to his dad you fucking retards

No, I absolutely CAN empathize with her. Not getting something you need from someone you care that much about fucking blows ass. I know from experience. That's honestly probably the single most common reason couples would benefit from therapy together (and just humans in GENERAL need to work on).
Communicating openly and honestly, being vulnerable isn't easy with LITERALLY ANYONE. But you DO NOT get to blame the person not giving it if you don't even ask.

>not saying cheating isnt shitty, but its often (not always) partially the fault of the person being cheated on.
See, even there I'm so much closer to agreeing with you than I was at
>cheating often is the fault of the person getting cheated on.

Even still, though. You don't get to throw blame for someone not being able to read your mind. You still need to say something before you can call it their responsibility to handle. You don't get to place the ball in their court until you put it there. For all you know, they're playing Football while you're expecting them to just know you're playing Tennis and join you.

both parties, or just the rapist, depending on the circumstances. for instance, if someone gets a ride home with a stranger, who then rapes the person, the victim is partially at fault - there were things they could have done to prevent the situation from happening where they are at risk. not in a legal sense, of course the rapists is and should be legally at fault.

but if its just some random guy who breaks into a house to rape someone, yea its just the rapists fault.

why do you assume she wasnt communicating that with her husband? where the hell was he when she was banging the younger dude? clearly not home.

why do you think there was any of that conscious thought you put in green text going on? maybe she just wanted to fuck and her husband wasnt home, for the millionth time that year.

Tell your Dad. She obviously isn't worth the effort. Only the weak will take them back.

>why do you assume she wasnt communicating that with her husband?
Because if the average human being was that fantastic at being mature, secure, and communicating effectively, people wouldn't fucking cheat in the first place. That isn't the case, therefore it's the safe bet to assume she didn't.
>where the hell was he when she was banging the younger dude?
What fucking non sequitur bullshit is this? You've run out of arguments, so you're resorting to pulling at strings? Really?

its ken park

>maybe she just wanted to fuck and her husband wasnt home, for the millionth time that year.

Your right, my point is now invalid. I guess I just didn't see it from her point of view. Because open communication couldn't fix that.

>Fucking worthless cunt still trying to make its point

maybe she did communicate that with him but he didnt care?

no its not a non sequitur. if he's her husband and he's out at night a lot that can create a problem for the wife. we're talking about why she would cheat.

Then she should leave. Why the fuck do you think cheating is even a option? There are already options for her in place. Open communication first. Divorce second. Then she can fuck whom ever she pleases without being a whore. There is no room for cheating in a mutual relationship, in ANY case. Do you understand this you big dumb bitch?

I'm guessing he's someone who has cheated on someone before and making ill attempts to validate their shitty actions. Ever notice it's always the cheater who comes back and attempts to salvage relationships?

>Dear Diary, today I made up a kewl story for Sup Forums...

Kek'd/Check'd

so when the friend was over, they were drunk and in the mood to fuck, she should have said "oh no I should leave my husband and get divorced first"