Moving to the US to open up an English pub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3pYeXtWBnw
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ng3Ktm8KI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boobs

why do english girls go so crazy with the makeup and 'tan'

posting a thread before the bump limit should result in a perma rangeban

Very successful thread lads, thank you for the (You)s, here's to the next one.

arse gf

I picked this team to support because that's the team closest to where my British cousin lives. She doesnt like soccer but I do

R8 my choice

Because makeup and clothing is to them what /brit/ and gimmicks are to us.

I support Middlesbrough because that's where my highschool soccer coach is from

terrible and its not like yank or aus sports where in 20 years they might be good
they'll always be terrible

anyone here ever tried to off themselves

what's the best way, was thinking hanging because it's quite iconic

we don't need no education

BEAST

sometimes i agree with a yank post

but i shan't give them a (you)

wizardchan is full of people who unironically tried to kill themselves and not a cry for attention type shite either they're just massively incompetent

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

what are (You) gonna do now, chump?

Enjoy when it goes wrong and you end up paralysed and shitting into a bag

bring back hanging

go out with a bang

why can't brown people control their lust? seriously what's wrong with them?

I felt my dick move

the best legal way is an exit bag with inert gas
the best simple way is hanging
the best way is pentobarbitone from the dark net

Good luck getting cask ale in the US loool

>Mohamed Amrani

are there any non paki rapists in britain?

meet me in a bar and say something i dont like the sound of

>society will never be as edgy as it was in the 90s

just get the upcoming nuclear holocaust over with already

Good luck with that, my town's already got one inn, and two taverns, what's a pub to the mix

>legal way

it's illegal to commit suicide

she must be one top fucking MILF for him to not even be able to change out of his scrubs

yeah but they're women so nobody gives a fuck

At full mast myself

if you do hanging made sure you get a stable ceiling

Tried once and the ceiling collapse and when I woke up my dad punched me in the face

my town has an english pub complete with cask ale

fella who runs it is quite nice
never asked why he left england though

only in the 3rd world

Janny was NOT happy about my thoughts on early thread comments on drumpf

yes actually pakistanis are underrepresented in crime just go to /r/uniteedkingdom for the proof

cut your own head off with a chainsaw

>mum on her own with a baby, a dog and a shit load of bags struggling to get around

Why do they do this? Ditch the dog for Christ's sake.

The gf has unironically tried to kill herself.

Once by drinking bleach, she left the glass beside her bed and her mum happened to walk in just when she was going to drink it.

Second time she tried to stab herself in the stomach with a knife in front of her dad, didn't even draw blood, he just walked up to her and took it away.

If she ever tries that shite with me I am going to laugh in her stupid fucking face.

Are women even human lads?

>Christopher Nolan and Sofia Coppola urge fans to watch films in cinemas, not on Netflix
shan't be going outside thanks

it's raining and much needed

wash away all the pollen

the thought police were onto him

ah yes, women """"""""attempting"""""""" suicide

do people actually off themselves or this a meme

Good plan

going to learn imperial measurements

I've just ironically unironically ironically masturbated in front of my mum. I got the impression that if weren't related she would have fucked me and eaten my cum

let's see pay to go sit in a disgusting cinema filled with cretinous normies of all stripes or stay home get comfy and fire up kodi

believe their plea will fall on deaf ears

Are men even human girls? Responsible for the VAST majority of bad stuff in history

>If she ever tries that shite with me I am going to laugh in her stupid fucking face.

i think we're rapidly progressing towards a world where nobody ever leaves their house except for work

soon enough we'll have robots taking all the jobs and there'll implement universal basic income and then work will be obsolete too

gay lad with no dad?

What happened to the speedlads?

1950s america was the pinnacle of human civilization

My first 'dora pic on my new pc.
Thanks lad

>1950s america was the pinnacle of human civilization

>t.fascist

i used to whip out my cock and start wanking in front of my mum so she'd stop nagging me and get out of my room

normbles

>i used to whip out my cock and start wanking in front of my mum so she'd stop nagging me and get out of my room

stop fucking fedoraing me

solja boy

turtlemong hasn't done an ol' 'cide yet

t. knower

The schoolgirl looked gorgeous today

>tfw got on the wrong train

Rrreeee

PENIS IN VAGINA GOES

IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT

dont see the problem with him he looks like a handsome fella

thinking about establishing my own /brit/ persona so people will stop accusing me of being turtleneck lad and phimosislad

Details la

>stop fucking fedoraing me

youtube.com/watch?v=N3pYeXtWBnw

not taking another bite of this substandard nectarine

POLICE CAR GOES

NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR NEE NAR

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ng3Ktm8KI

he looks like he's about to do the next port arthur

At least we did shit

>The schoolgirl looked gorgeous today

daddy howard took our guns and made sure that would never happen again

he's but benis in bagina so i don't think he has any problems as far as /brit/ goes

because they're VAPID

turtle is a normie

Fascism is the application of aesthetic theories onto the political and social sphere combined with the idea that reality is fluid and tied to metaphysics, meaning that presentation and ritual can have real observable impacts on reality.

really its very heart is Platonism mixed with Catholic ideas of purity and Eastern esotericism (especially Muslim and Hindu).

Find sex a bit monotonous tb h

Wish there was another way you you could do it, might make it a bit more interesting

jesus christ man

You're fucking useless you know that

just stepped on my $150 sunglasses and irreparably fucked them

oh well

my head is comically large

i dunno what part of my genetics to blame for this

just found out harry potter is set in the 90s

that explains why there's no computers at hogwarts

jinkies

hope they were oakleys

harry shitter had yellow fever LMAO

closer to failed normie iah

they were arnettes

from what I have heard on the grape vine, you can stick it in the fabled clitoris for added pleasure

walked past some girl today lads, probably half paki, wearing the shortest school uniform i've ever seen

sincerely hope she's 16, feeling very noncey

I give my liiife
not for honour
but for youuuuuuuuu

oakleys are only acceptable for sport

as casual wear they look absolutely horrendous

don't pretend to be me

they were ray bans obviously, everyone wears ray bans these days